Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,907 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. (3940 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by slimghost(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2013
The truth cannot be hidden for long. We are watching!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by phantom(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2013
Bensonite:
Mr Phantom,
I would be glad to see GEJ and CRA reconcile quickly though not for rigging 2015 but to make all those who have taken advantage of this moment to mock the entire rivers indigenes to be put to shame. At this moment none on the divide is right in their claims and counter claims clearly showing a highly polarized rivers politics.
my bro.i would very much like that too but we must remember this is a democracy and we must strive to grow way above ethnic politics.we cant move forward if we go on like this.when patience came to rivers to stop amaechi from demolishing waterfronts to build schools nobody saw it as sister fighting brother.but because amaechi insisted on oil wells being illegally removed from rivers its now brother fighting brother..lol.as for the issue of rigging,we all know how the cookie will crumble. .
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by omenka(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2013
I've never had anything more difficult to do than read such a lengthy trash coming from a sewer.

Next...
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by Desric(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2013
Alhaji Dokubo, reading through your lines, one can only see how fake and biased you are, you pointed out that a proper hand over was done and there was quorum in the house, only for the Governor to barricade the house with his tugs and Hon. Chidi Llyod and the police men descended on Hon. Chinda, with the mace, how fake and false? You didn't also say that Engr Tele Ikuru the deputy Governor of the state was there to present an amendment act on the 2013 Appropriation bill? Ok, that's by the way.

Reading down, one can only see that what all these "mago-mago" is for is just to find any means, by hook or by crook to IMPEACH the Governor of River State Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, now if people claim the President is not involved, then who is paying these scavenger actors to play this evil dangerous senseless script? Asari with what you said, "the Speaker should address the people and tell them when the house will sit" one can also see that the agenda for this "abbragadabra" politics is just one and a simple pick, which is to remove your perceived obstacle in the Niger Delta from office? How then can one take you serious with all the blonders and felonies you ve committed in this country? I guess you are also afraid of Nigeria becoming a country of laws and order because if she does, people like you will be put to their rightful places, and you will become not only irrelevant but your job of toutism and irresponsible utterances will permanently be put under proper check and control.

If not that Nigerian press are usually jobless, tell me which sensible pressman/woman will even take interviews for you how much more to publish them? Who are you and what do you stand for in Nigeria? People should see the calibre of people fighting the Governor in River State, Alhaji Asari Dokubo, Chief Ateke Tom, Hon. Nyesom Wike, Dr Abiye Sekibo, Chief Chibudem Nwuche, Dr Peter Odili, Chief Sergeant Awuse, Hon. Felix Obuah, Chief Austine Okpara etc etc. If you are very conversant with Rivers Politics, you need not be told who these scavengers are. Asari, You claim to be a Niger Delta Activist, I challenge you to name one thing you've succeeded in achieving for the Niger Delta people, other than high level Crime and Criminality, youth restiveness, and personal aggrandizement? I wonder why people should even listen to somebody like you and why you can't ever for ones hide your shame? Most you always talk? You are here today, tomorrow you are there, talking from both sides of your mouth, or are you a chameleon? Everytime you talk, its all about "our Niger Delta, our Oil, Our land, now Our son, Our President, we must be there, No vacancy in Aso Rock" can only you and your kinsmen live in this country if left alone? Why can't you use your head for ones?

I weep for Nigeria, if people like you have become statesmen, and you refused to take glory for Boko Haram as your proud product because they learnt from your precedents, so you should be very proud and boasting as their role model instead of pointing accusing fingers on some other innocent persons. Like you said, "truth will always prevail, a day is coming when we will certainly give account of our deeds, not in death but life. I strongly believe so.

May God save us.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by Bensonite: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2013
phantom: my bro.i would very much like that too but we must remember this is a democracy and we must strive to grow way above ethnic politics.we cant move forward if we go on like this.when patience came to rivers to stop amaechi from demolishing waterfronts to build schools nobody saw it as sister fighting brother.but because amaechi insisted on oil wells being illegally removed from rivers its now brother fighting brother..lol.as for the issue of rigging,we all know how the cookie will crumble. .
Phantom I know you to be rivers man and sincere at analyzing issues. Don't act like Abagworo who is from outside but known for spewing lies. First Amaechi never handled the waterfront issue well by engaging the people. He rather in several fora threatened to use the army to flush any one that dares him. Infact at Bundu alone that fateful Tuesday over 7 persons were shot dead and corpses deposited at Moscow road police head-quarters before mass burial at cemetary. He went to patience town and threaten to remove her structure at Oba- Ama which made her to act in a silly way. I don't support her action either. The next week he suspended the okrika LGA chairman and subsequently sacked him from office.
On the oil wells, If you don know well between 1992-1997 the disputed wells caused the death of many between Kalabari and Nembe kingdom. Its age long but Amaechi presented it like fresh issues and has continued to use it as propaganda.Just last year Akwa Ibom took all known all fields from Cross-rivers while Rivers took 76 wells from Akwa ibom
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by Abagworo(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2013
Bensonite:
Phantom I know you to be rivers man and sincere at analyzing issues. Don't act like Abagworo who is from outside but known for spewing lies. First Amaechi never handled the waterfront issue well by engaging the people. He rather in several fora threatened to use the army to flush any one that dares him. Infact at Bundu alone that fateful Tuesday over 7 persons were shot dead and corpses deposited at Moscow road police head-quarters before mass burial at cemetary. He went to patience town and threaten to remove her structure at Oba- Ama which made her to act in a silly way. I don't support her action either. The next week he suspended the okrika LGA chairman and subsequently sacked him from office.
On the oil wells, If you don know well between 1992-1997 the disputed wells caused the death of many between Kalabari and Nembe kingdom. Its age long but Amaechi presented it like fresh issues and has continued to use it as propaganda.Just last year Akwa Ibom took all known all fields from Cross-rivers while Rivers took 76 wells from Akwa ibom

Please don't mention my name in your lies and deceit. Those waterfronts do not belong to the squatters and is never their ancestral land. Amaechi in his kindness offered them well constructed and better settlements at Etche but they chose to bring tribalism in their usual manner. That Ikwerres are peace-loving and for the sake of brotherhood decided to let people live peacefully does not mean that the truth is not known.

Constructng a school in your community is now a sin.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by Ajasnoop: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2013
This Dokubo Asari or whatever he calls himself is a major irritant. I wish somebody will just Mace that his massive head

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by Willywilly6: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:

A criminal is and will always be a criminal no matter how much he tries to launder himself as a good man !
Why are all Yorubas Leaders Ex-Convict?
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by mandarin: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2013
Etnic rantings and chest thumbing amazes me a lot in this country. How soon people forget yesterday in Nigeria. In a few years back as a detribalised Nigerian, the Yoruba were the people campaigning for the Niger Delta resource control, championing SNC, and telling the world about their desire for true federalism which would benefit Niger Deltan more due to oil& gas proceeds. Now it was this Yoruba people that in the last minute of last election turned to support GEJ and they are now being treated with ethnic ranting from one Mr. Asari whose activities would have been criminalised in a modern democracy.
We must understand that Nigeria owe the Niger Delta a whole lot and am totally in support of lots of development in the region judging by what resource contribution Nigeria gets from there. In fact, I support absolute resource control and I believe this feeling is shared by majority Yoruba people who have supported the development of the Niger Delta more than any other region in Nigeria!
The truth is noise making by Asari, Clarks et al are limited in political exposure and are clearly working against the interest of the President. It must be understood that they are huge beneficiary of massive corruption going on in government in the name of Niger Delta development and our son mentality.
I can clearly state that the Yoruba people has never ruled Nigeria out of their own nominated candidate and the only time they had ever voted to support a central government was Obasanjo's second term as President which was 'our person' mentality!
Even on all the ills worth mentioning of Obasanjo, he did have some outstanding landmarks individual of which can swallow all that GEJ has done like liberalizing the telecomms sector which created more jobs and impacted on the economy than any thing GEJ has done.He also started though rather with some controversial occurrences, the liberalization of the power sector with contracts for IPP stations, the MM2 and securing over $billion debt cancellation which in itself is bigger than any GEJ touted achievements!
Mr Asari and co should be honest and not play to corner themselves into ethnic drumming.The military destroyed Nigeria and beneficiaries cut across all the zones though favouring some above others. The present build up to a grip of the economic as its been designed presently wont help Nigeria either.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by frederal(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2013
Truth is bitter, but its always good to be told.
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by Willywilly6: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2013
I said it earlier, thanks to Dokubo, Yorubas are first people that Ruined the Economy of this country,
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2013
asari is one confused man.....his idiocy is amazing but what i hate most about him is his speaking from both sides of the mouth, one minute he is condeming the other minute he is supporting, his language is so uncouth and he always spews half truths and lies, his enthnicism is just unbelievable, can ijaw votes only sustain jona?.....this dude is just so crazy that am going crazy thinking about how to put my words in order.....why the earlier allusions about gambari and yorubas? FYI am neither...really if mr. jona wants to last he should distance himself from this fool always going blindly like a headless horseman. and for my brothers from the niger delta who think this dude is fighting for freedom...you are on a long thing, this dude is just amasing his own wealth and scroing cheap points at any opportunity

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by Bensonite: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2013
Abagworo:

Please don't mention my name in your lies and deceit. Those waterfronts do not belong to the squatters and is never their ancestral land. Amaechi in his kindness offered them well constructed and better settlements at Etche but they chose to bring tribalism in their usual manner. That Ikwerres are peace-loving and for the sake of brotherhood decided to let people live peacefully does not mean that the truth is not known.

Constructng a school in your community is now a sin.
You are the greatest lier on earth then. So Patience home at Oba-Ama directly adjacent Kalio town do not belong to her people when Amaechi planned to bring down buildings without consulting them.
You have no idea on how the waterfront came to be so I am not ready to engage you on that but continue in your lies only time will tell better.
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by Demdem(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2013
Asari, what has Gambari, oyel, Aboki, our resource etc gat to do with the fight between Lloyd and Bipi?
U are running mad ooooo Asari.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by baby124: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2013
Demdem: Asari, what has Gambari, oyel, Aboki, our resource etc gat to do with the fight between Lloyd and Bipi?
When you run out of things to say, you enter default rant mode.
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by Symphony007: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2013
homesteady:

If change of heart is a crime, then most ACN/APC members are criminals
that is nigerian politics for you. People's mind and ideology change like the weather...what am i even saying? Comparing nigerian politicians to the weather is an insult to the weather. At lease the weather has forecast.
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by Demdem(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2013
baby_123:
When you run out of things to say, you enter default rant mode.

Ok, u that have something to say, do u agree with Asaris stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2013
Asari should make available copies of the videos for nigerians to know if truly there was an impeachment according to house rules and law cos there are different versions of what happened.
As if we've not had enough case of corruption, politicians from the presidency to the local governments kept on insulting our intelligence with their shenanigans, thuggery and lawlessness.

The house of representatives should thread softly and not allow emotions and sentiment rule their actions lest they complicate issues and allow it boomerang out of control. All stakeholders including the presidency need to find a solution asap to this crisis.

We'll like to see Ameachi too in action shouting.. "wey dem… wey dem… police catch am… catch dem" grin grin grin

Bunch of corrupt politicians and lawbreakers!
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by MiloRambaldi(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2013
Demdem: Asari, what has Gambari, oyel, Aboki, our resource etc gat to do with the fight between Lloyd and Bipi?

Is it now a fight between Lloyd and Bipi? Thought it was GEJ fighting poor, innocent, cannot-kill-a-fly Amaechi?
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by KwoiZabo(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2013
A word is enough for the sagacious. Well just to add for those of you that beating the drums for Amaechi even Soyinka (with all due respect) i want you people to answer these questions
1. Why should the Governor of the most populated and resourceful state in the south-south openly state during a town hall meeting that he as Amaechi is not in support of the Amnesty programme for militants he wasn't even diplomatic with his statement. that is a slap on the president (then yar'adua) and his party.
2. Why should Amaechi oppenly accuse Orubebe and by extension GEJ of neglecting the east-west road, does he want to score cheap political points or what? why should he work against the party he is in and expect the party leadership to swallow such.
People like Amaechi should not be in leadership because everywhere he is in there is division. NGF division, Rivers PDP division, Rivers state House of Assembly Division. every leader must have opposition but the way you handle it is what counts. Amaechi's demeanor his arrogance, the way he talks e.t.c makes him unfit for leadership. As kalu rightly said what is carrying him is the resource he controls because his arrogance has sank him already
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by MiloRambaldi(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2013
What's the likelihood of this making front page?
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by baby124: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2013
Demdem:

Am agreeing with you and telling you why Asari entered default rant mode.
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by Demdem(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2013
MiloRambaldi:

Is it now a fight between Lloyd and Bipi? Thought it was GEJ fighting poor, innocent, cannot-kill-a-fly Amaechi?

Of cos we all know that the retardeen sanctions this malady in Rivers but the pro retardeens will not want to hear such.
Besides, those I mentioned are pawns on the ground fighting for the interest of their masters. So am still correct.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by Demdem(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
baby_123:
Am agreeing with you and telling you why Asari entered default rant mode.

Ooo, I see.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by phantom(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
KwoiZabo: A word is enough for the sagacious. Well just to add for those of you that beating the drums for Amaechi even Soyinka (with all due respect) i want you people to answer these questions
1. Why should the Governor of the most populated and resourceful state in the south-south openly state during a town hall meeting that he as Amaechi is not in support of the Amnesty programme for militants he wasn't even diplomatic with his statement. that is a slap on the president (then yar'adua) and his party.
2. Why should Amaechi oppenly accuse Orubebe and by extension GEJ of neglecting the east-west road, does he want to score cheap political points or what? why should he work against the party he is in and expect the party leadership to swallow such.
People like Amaechi should not be in leadership because everywhere he is in there is division. NGF division, Rivers PDP division, Rivers state House of Assembly Division. every leader must have opposition but the way you handle it is what counts. Amaechi's demeanor his arrogance, the way he talks e.t.c makes him unfit for leadership. As kalu rightly said what is carrying him is the resource he controls because his arrogance has sank him already
this is kind of thing you are bound to get when an individual with a noble ideology joins a party with zero ideology.the PDP has no ideology.just a party of low lives.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by Pataki: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
Demdem:

I think she is agreeing more with your post than you thinking otherwise.
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by MiloRambaldi(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
phantom: this is kind of thing you are bound to get when an individual with a noble ideology joins a party with zero ideology.the PDP has no ideology.just a party of low lives.

Actually no Nigerian party has ideology. Not ACN, CPC, APC or PDP. All of them are the same pile of poo.
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by tsalam: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
Willywilly6: I said it earlier, thanks to Dokubo, Yorubas are first people that Ruined the Economy of this country,

finally willywilly mental problem can't be solve medically, spiritually and otherwise. this simpleton keep seeing yorubas in his dream giving him daily nightmares and hearing strange voices in Yoruba language. your madness is incurable.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by Demdem(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
Pataki:

I think she is agreeing more with your post than you thinking otherwise.

Yeah, I av appreciated that fact.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by jmaine: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
phantom: this is kind of thing you are bound to get when an individual with a noble ideology joins a party with zero ideology.the PDP has no ideology.just a party of low lives.

Never knew confirmed cultists have noble ideologies wink . . .

Did you say Gov Rotimi is noble . . .Dang !!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
Willywilly6:
Why are all Yorubas Leaders are Ex-Convict?
THE DAY U MAKE SENSE IS THE DAY I WOULD STOP COMING TO NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. by spenca: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2013
Desric: Alhaji Dokubo, reading through your lines, one can only see how fake and biased you are, you pointed out that a proper hand over was done and there was quorum in the house, only for the Governor to barricade the house with his tugs and Hon. Chidi Llyod and the police men descended on Hon. Chinda, with the mace, how fake and false? You didn't also say that Engr Tele Ikuru the deputy Governor of the state was there to present an amendment act on the 2013 Appropriation bill? Ok, that's by the way.

Reading down, one can only see that what all these "mago-mago" is for is just to find any means, by hook or by crook to IMPEACH the Governor of River State Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, now if people claim the President is not involved, then who is paying these scavenger actors to play this evil dangerous senseless script? Asari with what you said, "the Speaker should address the people and tell them when the house will sit" one can also see that the agenda for this "abbragadabra" politics is just one and a simple pick, which is to remove your perceived obstacle in the Niger Delta from office? How then can one take you serious with all the blonders and felonies you ve committed in this country? I guess you are also afraid of Nigeria becoming a country of laws and order because if she does, people like you will be put to their rightful places, and you will become not only irrelevant but your job of toutism and irresponsible utterances will permanently be put under proper check and control.

If not that Nigerian press are usually jobless, tell me which sensible pressman/woman will even take interviews for you how much more to publish them? Who are you and what do you stand for in Nigeria? People should see the calibre of people fighting the Governor in River State, Alhaji Asari Dokubo, Chief Ateke Tom, Hon. Nyesom Wike, Dr Abiye Sekibo, Chief Chibudem Nwuche, Dr Peter Odili, Chief Sergeant Awuse, Hon. Felix Obuah, Chief Austine Okpara etc etc. If you are very conversant with Rivers Politics, you need not be told who these scavengers are. Asari, You claim to be a Niger Delta Activist, I challenge you to name one thing you've succeeded in achieving for the Niger Delta people, other than high level Crime and Criminality, youth restiveness, and personal aggrandizement? I wonder why people should even listen to somebody like you and why you can't ever for ones hide your shame? Most you always talk? You are here today, tomorrow you are there, talking from both sides of your mouth, or are you a chameleon? Everytime you talk, its all about "our Niger Delta, our Oil, Our land, now Our son, Our President, we must be there, No vacancy in Aso Rock" can only you and your kinsmen live in this country if left alone? Why can't you use your head for ones?

I weep for Nigeria, if people like you have become statesmen, and you refused to take glory for Boko Haram as your proud product because they learnt from your precedents, so you should be very proud and boasting as their role model instead of pointing accusing fingers on some other innocent persons. Like you said, "truth will always prevail, a day is coming when we will certainly give account of our deeds, not in death but life. I strongly believe so.

May God save us.
well said mate! imagine when Musa was there this man was full of we are underdeveloped as a region and country at large now its all about removing and antagonizing anyone against GEJ, all i smell is partisanism and ethnocentrism of the highest order i used to think this was an intelligent man but clearly he has proven otherwise..
Cowboy led government is a dangerous administration and its not good for this country not because he is a weakening but for the fact that he is surrounded by dangerous people.

we are all slaves till all men are free!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja / Biafra: Buhari Hate Speech On Nigeria And Extrajudicial Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu / A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.