Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood (2459 Views)

Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2013
Suddenly the governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi, is now playing a victim while emergency activists and some rascals are shifting the blame to the president.

Prof Wole Soyinka and Femi Falana have already kicked off 'Save Amaechi' and 'shift the blame to the president' campaigns. The House of representatives has also stepped in, taking sides with their friend Amaechi, called for the removal of the state commissioner of police and tried to take over the lawmaking function of Rivers State House of Assembly.

But where were these activists and other rascals when Amaechi was gathering ant-infested firewood? Were they deaf, blind and DUMB when Amaechi was doing all of the following:

1 Turned the Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF) to a trade union and a tool for fighting the president
http://www.punchng.com/news/amaechis-govs-forum-is-a-trade-union-presidency/

2 Used the NGF to fight policies of the president including the creation of Sovereign Wealth Fund (SWF)? For the records, the process of creating the SWF was supported by these same governors through the National Economic Council (NEC) before the 2011 elections. But after 2011 elections, the NGF, under the leadership of Amaechi turned 360 degrees to oppose the SWF.

3 Attacked the FG over the East-west road. Has Amaechi finished constructing all the state roads in Rivers State?

4 Accused the president of being responsible for the oil wells it lost to Bayelsa state. For the records, there have been several instances of states fighting over oil wells including the latest between Anambra and Kogi, but none has accused the president of taking sides.

5 When Amaechi accused the FG of neglecting federal roads in the state because the president is 'fighting' him. For the records, every state has some measure of federal roads in dare need of attention but none has attributed the state of these roads to personality issues. Some state govts have even reconstructed hundreds of kilometre of federal roads,eg Akwa-Ibom without any media war.

6 Through the rubber stamp state house of assembly, Amaechi sacked elected local govt chairman and councillors

7 Amaechi accused the presidency of grounding his aircraft whereas it was his pilot that failed to submit the flight manifest as required by law.

8 Started attacking the state commissioner of police. For the records and as we speak, ALL opposition governed states (Lagos, Anambra, Imo, Ogun, Ondo, Nasarawa,etc) are in good working relationship with their respective state commissioners of police. Why is that of Amaechi different?

9 Through the rubber stamp state house of assembly, Amaechi seized the allowances of the 5 anti-Amaechi Rivers State lawmakers

And so and and so forth.

Where were these emergency activists and PAY-AS-YOU-GO pro-democracy activists when Amaechi was gathering this magnitude of ant-infested firewood? Why the alarm and why accuse the president of inaction now that lizards are beginning to gather around Amaechi?

7 Likes

Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by phantom(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2013
My dear doctor, i have no issues with jonathans administration because truth be told even if we say there is no movement,his government has us facing in the right direction.i minceth not my words BUT he is not handling this rivers issue well at all and amaechi might end up being his political albatross for a long time to come.the toes hes stepping on now might be connected to the as.s he ll be kissing tomorrow.that is politics.jonathan has more to lose.let him be wise! As for the points you raised above surely a part of you doesnt believe all of it.i rest!
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by ujchief(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2013
Insincerity at its worst!

I was thinking your post will enlighten us on the real issues. But this is the same old empty propaganda being carried around in the media.

According to you, the sins of Amaechi includes not keeping quite as the East-west road was being played politics with; not keepting quite while his state's oil wells are being ceded to bayelsa state; he should join and lick GEJ's ar's'e like all the pdp 'rubber-stamp' governors are doing.

Your submission doesn't hold water.

1 Like

Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by Abagworo(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Suddenly the governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi, is now playing a victim while emergency activists and some rascals are shifting the blame to the president.

Prof Wole Soyinka and Femi Falana have already kicked off 'Save Amaechi' and 'shift the blame to the president' campaigns. The House of representatives has also stepped in, taking sides with their friend Amaechi, called for the removal of the state commissioner of police and tried to take over the lawmaking function of Rivers State House of Assembly.

But where were these activists and other rascals when Amaechi was gathering ant-infested firewood? Were they deaf, blind and DUMB when Amaechi was doing all of the following:

1 Turned the Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF) to a trade union and a tool for fighting the president
http://www.punchng.com/news/amaechis-govs-forum-is-a-trade-union-presidency/

2 Used the NGF to fight policies of the president including the creation of Sovereign Wealth Fund (SWF)? For the records, the process of creating the SWF was supported by these same governors through the National Economic Council (NEC) before the 2011 elections. But after 2011 elections, the NGF, under the leadership of Amaechi turned 360 degrees to oppose the SWF.

3 Attacked the FG over the East-west road. Has Amaechi finished constructing all the state roads in Rivers State?

4 Accused the president of being responsible for the oil wells it lost to Bayelsa state. For the records, there have been several instances of states fighting over oil wells including the latest between Anambra and Kogi, but none has accused the president of taking sides.

5 When Amaechi accused the FG of neglecting federal roads in the state because the president is 'fighting' him. For the records, every state has some measure of federal roads in dare need of attention but none has attributed the state of these roads to personality issues. Some state govts have even reconstructed hundreds of kilometre of federal roads,eg Akwa-Ibom without any media war.

6 Through the rubber stamp state house of assembly, Amaechi sacked elected local govt chairman and councillors

7 Amaechi accused the presidency of grounding his aircraft whereas it was his pilot that failed to submit the flight manifest as required by law.

8 Started attacking the state commissioner of police. For the records and as we speak, ALL opposition governed states (Lagos, Anambra, Imo, Ogun, Ondo, Nasarawa,etc) are in good working relationship with their respective state commissioners of police. Why is that of Amaechi different?

9 Through the rubber stamp state house of assembly, Amaechi seized the allowances of the 5 anti-Amaechi Rivers State lawmakers

And so and and so forth.

Where were these emergency activists and PAY-AS-YOU-GO pro-democracy activists when Amaechi was gathering this magnitude of ant-infested firewood? Why the alarm and why accuse the president of inaction now that lizards are beginning to gather around Amaechi?

I've still not seen any offence in what you wrote above. Amaechi is the NGF chairman and conveys the agreement of Governors to the Presidency as a form of idea on what they believe. It is not his personal decision per say. Amaechi only criticized Orubebe for his slow pace of work on East/West road. He never attacked Jonathan.
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by jmaine: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2013
Am interested in knowing the toes GEJ is stepping on in relation to the Amaechi saga

As far as am concern, Amaechi will be the worst loser if the tide is not tamed cos i can assure you that GEJ hasn't moved in to take sides. The moment he does, it will be very telling and devastating.

The only sin of GEJ is his indifference to the saga, since the Gov felt he is now so large to be indispensable when in actual fact he doesn't even have the formidable party structure to back up his arrogance and boasts.
What is keeping Amaechi ticking is his current position and the marginal power he commands which pales against the god like presidential might.

3 Likes

Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by Abagworo(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:
Am interested in knowing the toes GEJ is stepping on in relation to the Amaechi saga

As far as am concern, Amaechi will be the worst loser if the tide is not tamed cos i can assure you that GEJ hasn't moved in to take sides. The moment he does, it will be very telling and devastating.

The only sin of GEJ is his indifference to the saga, since the Gov felt he is now so large to be indispensable when in actual fact he doesn't even have the formidable party structure to back him up his arrogance and boasts.
What is keeping Amaechi ticking is his current position and the marginal power he commands which pales against the god like presidential might.

Can you point out when Amaechi boasted? Like I wrote 2 days ago, Nigerians are not asleep. If anymore of this bullshit is done, I foresee one of the deadliest strikes in Nigerian history which may end up in Army disobeying Jonathan. God is always with the innocent.
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by phantom(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine: Am interested in knowing the toes GEJ is stepping on in relation to the Amaechi saga

The only sin of GEJ is his indifference to the saga, since the Gov felt he is now so large to be indispensable when in actual fact he doesn't even have the formidable party structure to back up his arrogance and boasts.
lol...if you believe he has no hand then you ll believe anything.jonathan has got to be careful.this amaechi issue is becoming sensitive.no governor has attracted this much sympathy before.even in the south east, south south this matter has the region divided almost through the middle as per individual opinions.you might think it matters not but our voices as a people are indeed getting stronger.jonathan should not forget that!
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2013
Abagworo:

I've still not seen any offence in what you wrote above. Amaechi is the NGF chairman and conveys the agreement of Governors to the Presidency as a form of idea on what they believe. It is not his personal decision per say. Amaechi only criticized Orubebe for his slow pace of work on East/West road. He never attacked Jonathan.
You'r being economical with the truth. Amaechi's style of leadership of the NGF is condemnable. As a member of the PDP, and the president being the leader of the PDP, Amaechi ought not to be confrontational in his style of leadership. You cannot have two captains in a ship. It is the responsibility of Amaechi, as the leader of NGF and as a member of PDP, to look for diplomatic ways of achieving whatever the agitations his fellow governors may have. But Amaechi is always confrontational.
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by jmaine: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2013
Abagworo:

Can you point out when Amaechi boasted? Like I wrote 2 days ago, Nigerians are not asleep. If anymore of this bullshit is done, I foresee one of the deadliest strikes in Nigerian history which may end up in Army disobeying Jonathan. God is always with the innocent.

1) Wike is too small and inconsequential for me to talk about . . .

2) No one can force me to reinstate the sacked L.G men cos its wasn't me but the "rubber stamp" house of assembly did. And if they should push us we will leave the party.

Just a few to booth and a plethora of others i can't even remember . . .

If he feels he has yes men in the state doing his bidding then he should be ready to slug it out with those who consider themselves the king makers of Rivers State politics.

He is doing his camp more harm than good in engaging in a simultaneous multiple battles with powerful foes . . . .

1 Like

Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by ujchief(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

He has not taken sides yet and he entertained the anti-amaechi group from rivers state, hosted them at abuja where one of the speakers publicly denigrated amaechi.
He has not taken any side yet he endorsed the faction of NGF led by jang.

We all saw how his 'not taking side' worked out well at bayelsa and sylva. When stakeholders warned about his actions then, his media crew like you took to publishing comments about how the president's hands were not involved in the saga.

Cowardice at its worst!

1 Like

Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by jmaine: 10:04am On Jul 12, 2013
phantom: lol...if you believe he has no hand then you ll believe anything.jonathan has got to be careful.this amaechi issue is becoming sensitive.no governor has attracted this much sympathy before.even in the south east, south south this matter has the region divided almost through the middle as per individual opinions.you might think it matters not but our voices as a people are indeed getting stronger.jonathan should not forget that!

Like i said GEJ sin is his indifference to his plight and he is doing so cos he knows Amaechi is not massive enough to challenge his SS Electoral Fortress. If it was otherwise, then he (GEJ) would have rushed in to appease the gods for 2015 purposes.

When the chips are down, The SS as ever will align behind GEJ, been emotional cannot change that fact.

The earlier all feuding parties especially Amaechi settles the dust the better for everyone . .
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by Abagworo(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

1) Wike is too small and inconsequential for me to talk about . . .

2) No one can force me to reinstate the sacked L.G men cos its wasn't me but the "rubber stamp" house of assembly did. And if they should push us we will leave the party.

Just a few to booth and a plethora of others i can't even remember . . .

If he feels he has yes men in the state doing his bidding then he should be ready to slug it out with those who consider themselves the king makers of Rivers State politics.

He is doing his camp more harm than good in engaging in a simultaneous multiple battles with powerful foes . . . .

What you wrote above could only have happened in the past 2weeks. I however assure you that Nigerians will never allow anything happen to Amaechi.
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2013
ujchief: Insincerity at its worst!

I was thinking your post will enlighten us on the real issues. But this is the same old empty propaganda being carried around in the media.

According to you, the sins of Amaechi includes not keeping quite as the East-west road was being played politics with; not keepting quite while his state's oil wells are being ceded to bayelsa state; he should join and lick GEJ's ar's'e like all the pdp 'rubber-stamp' governors are doing.

Your submission doesn't hold water.
Now that he has made NOISE about the oil wells, has it been returned?
I'm not saying he shouldn't cry out about the lose of oil wells but he shouldn't have brought in personalities into the issue.

The East-west road is not a 2km road. We'r talking about a massive 360km road here. Even if you have all the resources, with the BEST of efforts, you still need TIME to complete the road. Its not just that Amaechi criticised the FG for bad the state of some portion of the road, it is in the dis-respectful MANNER it was done.

I listened to governor of Ogun state the other day appealing to the president to reconstruct some bad roads in the state. The president in response promised to that action will be taken. That is the way it should be done.
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by fkaz(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2013
Same thing, Another speech from asari dokubu again
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by jmaine: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2013
ujchief:

He has not taken sides yet and he entertained the anti-amaechi group from rivers state, hosted them at abuja where one of the speakers publicly denigrated amaechi.
He has not taken any side yet he endorsed the faction of NGF led by jang.

We all saw how his 'not taking side' worked out well at bayelsa and sylva. When stakeholders warned about his actions then, his media crew like you took to publishing comments about how the president's hands were not involved in the saga.

Cowardice at its worst!

Your logic is weak cos they paid GEJ a visit and he hosted them. Let Amaechi and gang also pay GEJ a visit to be hosted as well.

Abi them no sabi wey Aso Rock dey . . .
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by ujchief(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2013
Abagworo:

Can you point out when Amaechi boasted?

Can someone answer the question above? All I keep hearing is Amaechi is arrogant! Amaechi is boastful! Can someone point out cases where Amaechi showed arrogance; and, if possible, where arrogance is a punishable offense in the constitution!
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by jmaine: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2013
Abagworo:

What you wrote above could only have happened in the past 2weeks. I however assure you that Nigerians will never allow anything happen to Amaechi.

Nigerians like you Abagworo . .No wahala , carry go grin

But the earlier your man pipes low the better . .He is clearly out numbered outside the Govt fortress he is hiding .
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by jmaine: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2013
Cross River lost about 76 oil wells to Akwa Ibom and no one accused Akpabio of his complicity in the judgement coz the courts gave their verdict based on substantial facts. Hell wasn't raised.

Akwa Ibom lost certain amounts of oil wells to Rivers State and no dust was raised neither hell unleashed.

Rivers State lost some oil well to Bayelsa and suddenly the alarmist went all gaga citing presidential politics at play simply because his only proof is that President GEJ is from Bayelsa.

Talking about raising needless hell and banter when it shouldn't even suffice for responsible folks who should respect the competence and boundaries of the judiciary with respect to certain landmark cases

1 Like

Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by ujchief(m): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Now that he has made NOISE about the oil wells, has it been returned?
I'm not saying he shouldn't cry out about the lose of oil wells but he shouldn't have brought in personalities into the issue.

No, it has not been returned! Same way that of Cross Rivers state was not returned. Imoke took the step you recommended when his oil wells, by the help of GEJ was ceded to Akwa ibom state, claiming that Cross River state was land-locked! Imagine! Imoke has chosen to play cool and not act like Amaechi, yet his oil wells was not returned. My point is that your recommendation doesn't work in the Nigerian clime where the presidency sees itself as omnipotent. A proverb from my people said that the mother hen shouts when a kite carries its chick; not because it wants the kite to return it; but so that the whole world will hear its voice about the kite's injustice.

Sincere 9gerian:

The East-west road is not a 2km road. We'r talking about a massive 360km road here. Even if you have all the resources, with the BEST of efforts, you still need TIME to complete the road. Its not just that Amaechi criticised the FG for bad the state of some portion of the road, it is in the dis-respectful MANNER it was done.

I still wonder what is disrespectful about amaechi's complaints about the slow rate of work at the east-west road. We should all be appreciating the doggedness of a pro-active and dynamic governor who wants things done the right way. What Orubebe should have done, in his defense, was to attack amaechi by exposing roads that were abandoned by same amaechi (if any) at Rivers state. At such, he would be indirectly telling Amaechi that he is like a pot calling kettle black!

Sincere 9gerian:

I listened to governor of Ogun state the other day appealing to the president to reconstruct some bad roads in the state. The president in response promised to that action will be taken. That is the way it should be done.

Is at today, has the road in ogun state been repaired? Did the tactful approach of the governor yield any different result? Refer to my first paragraph, with reference to imoke's case.

Bottom line; if Amaechi had done all you adviced, the evil men would have still clung on one flimsy excuse (like arrogance) to fight him.
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by Abagworo(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine: Cross River lost about 76 oil wells to Akwa Ibom and no one accused Akpabio of his complicity in the judgement coz the courts gave their verdict based on substantial facts. Hell wasn't raised.

Akwa Ibom lost certain amounts of oil wells to Rivers State and no dust was raised neither hell unleashed.

Rivers State lost some oil well to Bayelsa and suddenly the alarmist went all gaga citing presidential politics at play simply because his only proof is that President GEJ is from Bayelsa.

Talking about raising needless hell and banter when it shouldn't even suffice for responsible folks who should respect the competence & boundaries of the judiciary with respect to certain landmark cases

Have you looked at the map well? Those oil wells could be in Akwa-Ibom or Cross river depending on whoever the sitting President decides to share the loot with.

Let us agree that Amaechi lodged complaints about the wells etc, does it justify the Presidents actions?
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2013
GEJ and Ameachi may have their differences but at the moment, I do not think GEJ is the one engaging Gov Ameachi in a fight; his associates in Rivers States are. A Yoruba adage says 'Dada ko le ja sugbon o ni aburo to gbojule' (Meaning Someone cannot fight but he has (a) younger brother(s) who can fight on his behalf).

If GEJ wants a showdown with Ameachi, it would be through EFCC and the courts. I think the real showdown would be in October, the plan is to make Ameachi leave through the way he came in - The Judiciary!!!
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2013
ujchief:

No, it has not been returned! Same way that of Cross Rivers state was not returned. Imoke took the step you recommended when his oil wells, by the help of GEJ was ceded to Akwa ibom state, claiming that Cross River state was land-locked! Imagine! Imoke has chosen to play cool and not act like Amaechi, yet his oil wells was not returned. My point is that your recommendation doesn't work in the Nigerian clime where the presidency sees itself as omnipotent. A proverb from my people said that the mother hen shouts when a kite carries its chick; not because it wants the kite to return it; but so that the whole world will hear its voice about the kite's injustice.

I still wonder what is disrespectful about amaechi's complaints about the slow rate of work at the east-west road. We should all be appreciating the doggedness of a pro-active and dynamic governor who wants things done the right way. What Orubebe should have done, in his defense, was to attack amaechi by exposing roads that were abandoned by same amaechi (if any) at Rivers state. At such, he would be indirectly telling Amaechi that he is like a pot calling kettle black!

Is at today, has the road in ogun state been repaired? Did the tactful approach of the governor yield any different result? Refer to my first paragraph, with reference to imoke's case.

Bottom line; if Amaechi had done all you adviced, the evil men would have still clung on one flimsy excuse (like arrogance) to fight him.
Get your facts right. The oil well dispute between Cross River and Akwa-Ibom was decided by the Supreme Court. All the parties argued their case and the court pronounced the judgment and as expected, one party lost and the other won.

The instance of Ogun state governor that I gave earlier only happened few days ago during the flag-off of Lagos-Ibadan road construction. So it is too early to say the approach didn't yield results.

My point really is that there are better ways of doing these things and still achieve good or even better results without being confrontational.
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by Abagworo(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2013
tokunboh: GEJ and Ameachi may have their differences but at the moment, I do not think GEJ is the one engaging Gov Ameachi in a fight; his associates in Rivers States are. A Yoruba adage says 'Dada ko le ja sugbon o ni aburo to gbojule' (Meaning Someone cannot fight but he has (a) younger brother(s) who can fight on his behalf).

If GEJ wants a showdown with Ameachi, it would be through EFCC and the courts. I think the real showdown would be in October, the plan is to make Ameachi leave through the way he came in - The Judiciary!!!

It is too late now because the whole world will know that judiciary was influenced and series of strike and grounding of the nation follows.

1 Like

Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by jmaine: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2013
Abagworo:

Have you looked at the map well? Those oil wells could be in Akwa-Ibom or Cross river depending on whoever the sitting President decides to share the loot with.

Let us agree that Amaechi lodged complaints about the wells etc, does it justify the Presidents actions?

Stop trying to import your petty anti-GEJ stand here cos both AKS and CRS are staunch GEJ supporters.

The president is not the court who gave their verdict based on facts, so am wondering what basis a sitting president has to influence who gets what in a court(Supreme court) case when facts proof otherwise.

A.K.S winning that suit annoyed the hell outta me cos C.R.S was deprived of all means of their oil benefits; but was unavoidable based on unquestionable facts the A.K.S.G presented.

Lodging complaints doesn't equate to pointing accusing fingers and maligning a personality simply because you felt pained of a "right" decision competently reached by the court. . .
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by Abagworo(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

Stop trying to import your petty anti-GEJ stand here cos both AKS and CRS are staunch GEJ supporters.

The president is not the court who gave their verdict based on facts, so am wondering what basis a sitting president has to influence who gets what in a court(Supreme court) case when facts proof otherwise.

A.K.S winning that suit annoyed the hell outta me cos C.R.S was deprived of all means of their oil benefits; but was unavoidable based on unquestionable facts the A.K.S.G presented.

Lodging complaints doesn't equate to pointing accusing fingers and maligning personality simply because you felt pained of a "right" decision competently reached by the court. . .

Do you doubt me that in future another judgment will be passed giving back some of the wells to Cross river? Remember this my quote.
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by basseyinnocent: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2013
my advice to Gov Ameachi is; follow peace with all men, you don't need all this, the opposition don't care about you, they are playing their script with you, we need peace in this state, we need you in this state, but please follow peace with all men

1 Like

Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by jmaine: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2013
Abagworo:

Do you doubt me that in future another judgment will be passed giving back some of the wells to Cross river? Remember this my quote.

Only if the dynamics to which the decision was reached changes, like the Littoral status of Cross River with respect to the Oil rich Bakassi Peninsula . .

But ain't the decisions of the supreme court final ? undecided
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by ujchief(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2013
In other words, Amaechi erred by being outspoken where he should have taken the coward way out and keep kissing GEJ's a'r'se!

He was publicly embarrassed and insulted by the Dame as regards to the demolition of the okirika slumps; how did that pass you by unnoticed? He took it in good faith and no one ran their mouth about arrogance. Now, you all woke up to realize that a man who has been piloting the affairs of the state for 6 yrs is arrogant.

Please, advice GEJ to stop rubbishing the office of the presidency by involving in 'masquerade' and gangsterism kind of politics.

Everyone must not answer you 'yesssiirrrrr'
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2013
Abagworo:

It is too late now because the whole world will know that judiciary was influenced and series of strike and grounding of the nation follows.

If Ameachi ends up on the losing end, that would be the judiciary correcting its initial wrong-doing via Justices Katsina-Alu, Kafarati & Co. I have been opportune d to go through various arguments of this case, and I must say it is not looking good for Gov Ameachi except money exchange hands as usual.
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by truth4meal(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
If you expect Sincere9geria to posit anything different from what he stated here then you must be ready to help him secure another job. He has an uphill task of dressing lies in "truth" garb - so one shouldn't expect him to be sincere in his stance.
Amaechi's sin is his ambition...

GEJ claims to be a democrat but he is an obvious tyrant. This man should be reminded that being ambitious is a right not a privilege.

3 Likes

Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
truth4meal: If you expect Sincere9geria to posit anything different from what he stated here then you must be ready to help him secure another job. He has an uphill task of dressing lies in "truth" garb - so one shouldn't expect him to be sincere in his stance.
Amaechi's sin is his ambition...

GEJ claims to be a democrat but he is an obvious tyrant. This man should be reminded that being ambitious is a right not a privilege.
This thread is not about Sincere9gerian. Stay with the topic. All the posts before yours sticked to the topic.
Re: When Amaechi Was Gathering Ant-infested Firewood by rhymz(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
As far as this fight goes, Amechi is the one digging his own grave....I hope over ambition no go kill am cos shit is getting really serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bokoharam Is Winning The War Against Nigerian Army / An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident / A Sai Buhari Chanter Reaction To Gmb's Absence During The Presidential Debate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.