Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? (6129 Views)

Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? / This Davido And Psquare Fight Sha,na Wa O / LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by TTBlog(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2013
This is a picture of the Omo Baba Olowo himself Davido that was took some hours ago.. Nothing wrong with the dressing to me but i want to ask if you could rock that slippers

Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2013
commonly known as Havaianas in the real world, there is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing them in the heat. in the summer, i rock them 24/7 during the day. shiiiiiiit, i am rocking a blue pair right now!
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by tellwisdom: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2013
You this foollish nigerian wannabes who just derive pleasure asking fooolish questions. # anuofia angry

4 Likes

Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by TTBlog(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2013
tellwisdom: You this foollish nigerian wannabes who just derive pleasure asking fooolish questions. # anuofia angry

Its just a question bro and nothing more. If you don't wanna answer feelfree to view another topic.. Nawa for you oo

1 Like

Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by Madawaki01(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lookin hungry in dat pishure
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
I rock my bathroom slippers everyday.
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by tellwisdom: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
adaobi123: I rock my bathroom slippers everyday.

Can i see??
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
tellwisdom:

Can i see??

Why ? undecided
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by gluv01(f): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
Why not? Coz he is a celebrity he must always wear expensive-looking shoes always?
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by dejijohns(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
tellwisdom:

Can i see??
With her bathroom 'kinda' clothes on too ryte?? *winks*

1 Like

Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by tellwisdom: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
adaobi123:

Why ? undecided

Foolissh question undecided
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by oluwashola4me(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
That's the best pair you could ever feel comfortable in....I'm telling you!
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by maxymodox: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
nna ehn
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by Temismith(f): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
TTBlog: This is a picture of the Omo Baba Olowo himself Davido undecidedthat was tookundecided some hours ago.. Nothing wrong with the dressing to me but i want to ask if you could rock that slippers
pardeeeen!!! undecided
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
It's summer, I "rock" my flip-flops almost everywhere I go undecided
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by tellwisdom: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
Shollypopz: It's summer, I "rock" my flip-flops almost everywhere I go undecided

Who is flip flop??
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by gluv01(f): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
tellwisdom:

Who is flip flop??

Slipaipai grin
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by tellwisdom: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
gluv01:

Slipaipai grin

Slipai pai?? from where?? what does she do for a living?? sad
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by angelTI(f): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
@op, d guy is home relaxing. wat did u expect him to wear? his sunday shoe?

na ur type dem dey portray for nollywood. its in n/wood u wl c a woman all made up wt crazy heels in her own house. no b say she dey go out o
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by Merkki(f): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
Who is the davido dude? A graven image?

Nothing wrong with flip-flops. Nigerians and silly questions! As if your celebrities are coated in gold.
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by dbulus: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
chairman u 4 snap da slips at a close range if u knw say nah slips u wan factor on, u carry da body plenty pass da leg self i no fit see da slipz
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by tshegs19: 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Can't a nigga just chill anymore !? Nothing wrong wif dem slippers, every normal person should be able to rock dem!
Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by 3ace(m): 5:17am On Jul 13, 2013
dbulus: chairman u 4 snap da slips at a close range if u knw say nah slips u wan factor on, u carry da body plenty pass da leg self i no fit see da slipz
If na only the slippers the OP show us, I know say you go still complain say how him wan prove say na Davido leg be dat.

1 Like

Re: Can You Put On This Davido's Kind Of Slippers???? by 2legit2qwt: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Nothing wrong with that except maybe wearing a pant with it, not cool

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! Piglet Born With Human Face, Pen!s On Its Head -viewer Discretion / "I Don't Mind Being A Lesbian For This Oyinbo Lady" - Cossy Orjiakor / Gospel Singer, Osinachi Kalu's Husband Says She Was Not Banned By Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.