Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) (3232 Views)

Inter Arc Consultants Ltd Vacancy / Inter Arc Consultants Ltd Vacancy / American Air Sea CARGO JOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by Rhemmymatician(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
Pls who else submitted CV's for the above opening. Have they sent you texts or mails? I did too, and I'm a little panicky I've not received anything yet(cos I'm very optimistic I would do very well in the interview)
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by sello555: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
The submission of cvs ends today,so we shld be expecting frm nxt week.
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
Rhemmymatician: Pls who else submitted CV's for the above opening. Have they sent you texts or mails? I did too, and I'm a little panicky I've not received anything yet(cos I'm very optimistic I would do very well in the interview)

Ur blood dey hot ooo...take a chill pill bro!
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by reloaded37: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
Kind ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡f submitted a day before the closing date, but though wasn't dat serious about it, but expecting sometin comes out ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡f it, let's just keep our fingers crossed...dude
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by fairlyisabel(f): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
after you have sent your CV and cover letter you were suppose to get a reply from them which carries a link on where you will always get information as regards to the interview. They said on their page that by 17th, interview will be on and running.
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by Rhemmymatician(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
fairlyisabel: after you have sent your CV and cover letter you were suppose to get a reply from them which carries a link on where you will always get information as regards to the interview. They said on their page that by 17th, interview will be on and running.
Isabel, you got the mail? I didn't get any such mail o. But they said interview was going to start 17th so fingers crossed on me getting a text/mail
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by Rhemmymatician(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2013
Guys, Any development at your end?
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by fryo4life(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
I have not received any text message for an interview also. what is happening? i hope the company employment is not all about man know man thing.
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by Mopolchi: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Just saw this at their facebook's wall:
American AirSea Cargo
Dear Job Applicant,
This is to notify you that we have
not started conducting any
interview in respect of the vacant
positions recently publicized. The
interview date and procedures
would be duly posted/ publicized
on this same medium.
Thank you.
Yesterday at 4:44am
353 Comments
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by Rhemmymatician(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mopolchi: Just saw this at their facebook's wall:
American AirSea Cargo
Dear Job Applicant,
This is to notify you that we have
not started conducting any
interview in respect of the vacant
positions recently publicized. The
interview date and procedures
would be duly posted/ publicized
on this same medium.
Thank you.
Yesterday at 4:44am
353 Comments
Thanks bro
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by tpapi: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
Someone shd clarify me,ow do they plan to invite individual candidates for their interview using their fb wall
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by Sliimchiic(f): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]I guess due to the influx of apps received from job seekers, they are probly trying to find a way to shortlist pple since the positions are few. Fuethermore, a mail would probly be sent to all successful applicants for an interview since they cud send an automated mail immediately after submission of CV and app letter. Let's js kip our fingers crossed!
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by Rhemmymatician(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
Sliimchiic: [color=#770077][/color]I guess due to the influx of apps received from job seekers, they are probly trying to find a way to shortlist pple since the positions are few. Fuethermore, a mail would probly be sent to all successful applicants for an interview since they cud send an automated mail immediately after submission of CV and app letter. Let's js kip our fingers crossed!
Slimchic you got a mail too. I didn't get anything when I sent my cv and application o cry
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by lanreecom(m): 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
I SUBMITTED MY C.V TOO, SO OPTIMISTIC ABOUT IT. IF ANYONE HEARS FROM THEM PLS INFORM THE HOUSE.
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by kapela3: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
I got a call from them few hours ago..They called twice. Asked few questions and promised to get back to me Asap.I can't wait to hear from them again..
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by ojsamuel(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
kapela3: I got a call from them few hours ago..They called twice. Asked few questions and promised to get back to me Asap.I can't wait to hear from them again..
What position did you apply for, bro?
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by kapela3: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
Procurement Officer and u?
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by ojsamuel(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
kapela3: Procurement Officer and u?
Applied for same, haven't got the call!
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by kapela3: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
@Oj Samuel......Keep ur cool bro, they will call you

1 Like

Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by olamidayo85: 1:32am On Jul 23, 2013
American AirSea Cargo
Congratulations to the following short
listed candidates who passed the phone
interview conducted on Saturday. You will
be contacted by SMS and Email shortly on
the exact times for your next interview
later this week.
CUSTOMER SERVICE
1.Shina Rachel Binkam
2.Raji Omolola Omolara
3.Onyinyechi Nwakanma
4.Akerele Victor Gbenga.
5.Odubote Tobiloba
6.Ogunbona Olukayode.
7.Anyikwa Chinenye
8.Adegite Nataniel
9.Gerald Obiageli Maudlene
10.Bello O. Priscilla
11.OKHIBHAMEN EMMANUEL
12.Akheituame Julie
13.Bonire Joseph
14.Oluwa Dolapo Quadri
15.Majekodunmi Abiola
16.Agubor Kelechi Augusta
17.Ihekoronye Cynthia Uchenna
18.Aigbudu Ihifameh Blessing
19.Ojo Ephraim
20.Maryann Isioma Okafor
21.Olatunde David Olusola
22.Olatunde D Olusola
23.Yomi Ajayi
24.Tobi Agomuo
25.Akinnurun Funmilola Adeshola
26.Ebiuwe Randy
27.Chioma Omeihe
28.Chinwuba Chinazo Oluchi
29.Okunade Peter
30.chinomso Chibueze Obioha
31.Owoyemi Ifedapomola Samuel
32.Roseline A Gudugba
33.Chiamaka Nkolika Nnakaenyi
34.Ekere E. Faith
35.Omitiran Adetola
36.Onyinyechi Nwakanma
37.Bernice Nana Osae.
38.Adedeji Adebiyi Ronma
39.Agwuibe Dumebi Lawrence
40.OSOBU Adeyosola Olufunmilola
PROCUREMENT
1.Ndidi Stella Chukwudebe
2.Nwabuzor Neville Ifeanyi
3.Nwandiogo Ikechukwu Victor
4.Babatunde Sodiq
5.Agboola C. Lekan
6.Nwalor Samuel Okechukwu
7.Alebiosu Oyindamola Odeyemi
8.Emonena I. Canaan
9.AYANTOYE, Oluwaseyi Nike
10.UJE OREMEYI DANIA.
SALES EXECUTIVE
1.Bada John Omotemi
2.Aigiomawu Godstime.
3.DAUDU BAMGBOLA MODUPE
4.Ofomah Emmanuel Iyke.
5.OKOTIE SAMUEL OKEMUTE
6.Usman Olasunkanmi Sodiq
7.OYINDAMADE ADEWUYI
8.JAIYESIMI ADEREMI
9.OYEBODE OLADIMEJI JEREMIAH
10.Samuel Chuks
11.Babalola Ajibola .O
12.Oni Olusegun
13.Oluwaseyi Ajagbe
14.Idemudia Isaac Ebanehita
15.OYEYEMI FLORENCE FOLASHADE
16.NWOBA KENNETH CHIJIOKE
17.Ivienagbor Oghie Sunday
18.Mary Ebere Mezie
19.ADELEKE ODUTOLU
20.Fiyebo Princewill
21.EBITIGHA AKINOLA ELIJAH
22.ANANABA HOPE ARUNMA
PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER
1.Ebim Sunday Odey.
2.Chioma Omeihe
3.Kingsley Ohajunwa.
WEB ADMINISTRATOR
1.Oladunni Edun.
2.Ezeadi Augustine Nnodochika
3.Zacchaeus Faleye
4.Oguji Nnamdi Jonathan
5.Ugboh Okechukwu Collins
6.Oladipo Oladayo David
7.Soetan sola olatunji
Thank you for your interest.
Re: American Air/sea Cargo Ltd. Vacancy(how Far) by gathanson(f): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
So I guess that's it. Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Executive Trainee At Metro Microfinance Bank – Tuesday, 16th June / Cash Loan @ Renmoney.... / Massive Job Vacancies At Tayo Akpata University Of Education (212 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.