Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Exportable Products From Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exportable Products From Nigeria (1406 Views)

Nigeria Has Over 5,000 Exportable Products – Expert / List Of Exportable Agricultural Commodities / 40 Exportable Foodstuffs You Can Export To Foreign Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exportable Products From Nigeria by Skywalker5(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hello Guys. where can i get a list of exportable products in Nigeria? i need the list of all of them.If you guys have an idea of products that are exportable or raw materials that are available in Nigeria that can be exported, please lets share it here.

Guys with experience in exportation, please share the process of exporting goods. We all know the process in Nigeria is different from most countries.
Re: Exportable Products From Nigeria by hunda: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
go to Nigeria Export Promotion Council to get a comprehensive list.
Re: Exportable Products From Nigeria by Skywalker5(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
Thx found it on Nigeriaexport website. Anyone knows the process of export and maybe linking up with a supplier?
Re: Exportable Products From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
well,it depends on the commodities you find profitable.with a strong demand.....original african honey can be exported
Re: Exportable Products From Nigeria by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
Check my signature for details and leave your question
Re: Exportable Products From Nigeria by Samcathe: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
I really love this idea... Can we do something together?

Sky-walker:
Thx found it on Nigeriaexport website. Anyone knows the process of export and maybe linking up with a supplier?
Re: Exportable Products From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sky-walker:
Yes i know the procedure to export to any country around the world.Send an e-mail to mrcdorv@gmail.com or call 08173319366

(1) (Reply)

Import Form M Issure / Forex Profits $ Money Management Guides For All / Dollar Closes Today At 280 Naira!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.