Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

A Baby Born Written Allahu In Arabic On His Head In Ikirun Osun State - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Baby Born Written Allahu In Arabic On His Head In Ikirun Osun State (3499 Views)

Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI / Meat With Inscription ''allahu'' In Arabic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Baby Born Written Allahu In Arabic On His Head In Ikirun Osun State by OPEYEMIAD(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
God is at it work again. A baby born in ikirun osun state with Allahu written in Arabic on his head

1 Share

Re: A Baby Born Written Allahu In Arabic On His Head In Ikirun Osun State by ChristKid1: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is torture. I cant imagine what that poor kid is going through. His or her forehead doesnt look a bit healthy. And this is allah at work? undecided
Re: A Baby Born Written Allahu In Arabic On His Head In Ikirun Osun State by obo389(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
help me ask the mumu grin people.
make una dey decieve unaself for thre
Re: A Baby Born Written Allahu In Arabic On His Head In Ikirun Osun State by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
forehead is whats most frontal, even protruding beyond the eyes. usually hair does not grow to cover the forehead so the top of the head is not forehead. and skin of new born does not normally look healthy, the reason some get to spend sometime in the ultra light rays box to them of jaundice. the stain as birth mark was not known as it would have been hidden by hair growth, and became known as we can see that it was after the head was shaved.

nigerians, people in general are psycho religious. it might have been smart for them to keep it under wrap, instead they broadcasted it that it rubbed people like you the wrong way. it is not clear if this is what they say it is. if it it is, unless he is not told, if is permanent which i am sure, it creates a problem in the usage of the bathroom [my opinion similar to Paul's because neither in grounded in pure knowledge or true revelation].
Re: A Baby Born Written Allahu In Arabic On His Head In Ikirun Osun State by ChristKid1: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
RoyPCain: [my opinion similar to Paul's because neither in grounded in pure knowledge or true revelation].
yep and that of Muhammad too. Dude actually thought he received revelations. Imagine dat. undecided

grin grin grin
Re: A Baby Born Written Allahu In Arabic On His Head In Ikirun Osun State by Makapounse(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
I believe if GOD almighty Himself descends , Thomas (unbelievers) in the house will not believe
ALLAH IS THE GREATEST
Re: A Baby Born Written Allahu In Arabic On His Head In Ikirun Osun State by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
by Chris†Kid: 5:05pm

RoyPCain: [my opinion similar to Paul's because neither in grounded in pure knowledge or true revelation].

yep and that of Muhammad too. Dude actually thought he received revelations. Imagine dat.

Muhammad [sa] never said a thing he will not stand behind. Allah gave him strength. We his nation almost are united about his honesty and trustworthiness. some hypocrites may not, but no real believer will stand against his order, unlike you who should have drank a bottle of you know what. i see that you said God does not talk to you. this is my last time talking to you because whatever God ignores, i am ignoring, too.
Re: A Baby Born Written Allahu In Arabic On His Head In Ikirun Osun State by ChristKid1: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
RoyPCain: by Chris†Kid: 5:05pm

Muhammad [sa] never said a thing he will not stand behind. Allah gave him strength. We his nation almost are united about his honesty and trustworthiness. some hypocrites may not, but no real believer will stand against his order, unlike you who should have drank a bottle of you know what. i see that you said God does not talk to you. this is my last time talking to you because whatever God ignores, i am ignoring, too.
beautiful nonsense! U now read people's mind to know wat i drink? That almost all of u believes wat he says doesnt make it true. FYI the only strenght allah gave muhammad was when he claimed allah gave him sexua.l strength of 30 men to sleep with all his 11 + wives in one night. cheesy
and pls does god talk to u? That would make u the last prophet not muhammad. grin

(1) (Reply)

Modesty (Haya): Adornment Of A Believer / The Ayah Of Nur(light) : Spiritual Cardiology Of The Believer :) / Itikaf At Syrian Mosque Ikoyi,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.