Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Could Someone Please Teach Me The Essentials Of Football? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Could Someone Please Teach Me The Essentials Of Football? (471 Views)

Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football / Pls Can U Teach Me How To Play Nairabet Here As A Beginner? / Checkout The 2012 Official List Of Football Top Earners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Someone Please Teach Me The Essentials Of Football? by Serendipity: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
I don't like football, this is unaccountable. I just don't find it interesting. I see it as a sheer waste of time. Consequently, I know absolutely nothing about it.
=============
BUT now I want to have at least a smattering of football.
So please I need somebody that can teach me starting from the little things as I don't even know what premiership or English league is.
Thank you.
Re: Could Someone Please Teach Me The Essentials Of Football? by joseph1013: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2013
You can learn all you want online. Just go to wikipedia and read. Go to Youtube and watch videos.

It's simpler than you think.
Re: Could Someone Please Teach Me The Essentials Of Football? by Serendipity: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
joseph1013: You can learn all you want online. Just go to wikipedia and read. Go to Youtube and watch videos.

It's simpler than you think.

Watch videos? That would consume my time na?
Re: Could Someone Please Teach Me The Essentials Of Football? by joseph1013: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Serendipity:

Watch videos? That would consume my time na?
Send me a message

(1) (Reply)

Support this petition for: The Kick off of an athletic talent showcase in Africa / Rio Ferdinand Meets Fan During His Book Signing At Kinokuniya / Fan Walks 600 Miles From Bosnia To Allianz Arena In European Cup Salute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.