Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Help! Help! Help! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help! Help! Help! (2522 Views)

Help! Help!! Help!!! / Help! Help! She Wants To Kill Me / Help! Help!! Help!!! Nigeria/kenya Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help! Help! by lalaboi(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2006
My fellow nairalanders pls i need ur help in getn some facts.
I'm in a competition wit a friend. We want 2 knw who's d best in football history,records, archives etc. So o

i nd u guys' help 2 gt some facts.
E.g like wen d world cup was stolen in england n was found by a dog.
2) lik jarzinho, scored in evry match (4rm group stage 2 d final) in d world cup.in mexico 70.
3). Lik paulo rossi, who came 4rm prison 2 become d mvp of espana 82. Etc.

So pls pls pls, snd in wat u knw n dat is correct. N pls specify d year. Tank u.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by beyunce(f): 9:33pm On May 23, 2006
Na wa.

U make me fear ma as i see help! help! help.

Anyhow tank God say notin de on fire.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by spikelord(m): 11:05pm On May 23, 2006
Abi, I almost jumped off my seat when I saw that HELP HELP HELP thang! Imagine!
Re: Help! Help! Help! by vichel(m): 12:51am On May 24, 2006
try google search engines, maybe u might be lucky
Re: Help! Help! Help! by lalaboi(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2006
People! Pls i need what u knw.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by lordimpaq(m): 7:34am On May 24, 2006
why u title this post like this, i even thot it was something important, like maybe ur house was on fire on something,

google dey there, alta vista is there, ask jeeves, is also dere,

or maybe u can ask them akola, chxta, hucasson, jackal, they are gurus, but to some extent,
Re: Help! Help! Help! by lalaboi(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2006
Av searched o. Didnt c any. Help o
Re: Help! Help! Help! by hucarson(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2006
Paolo Rossi actually came out of the prison to be the highest goal scorer at Espana '82. He was alledged to have gotten himself screwed up with some match-fixing/betting scandal and he was amnestified from a 4-month prison sentence to make the Italian team that eventually won the world cup.
After having a drought in his first 4 matches at the World Cup,the Italian press were calling for his head but his coach/manager had faith in him and he went on to WIN both the golden boot award and the golden ball award(MVP) later in the tournament.
He scored a hatrick against Brazil in the Q-finals.
He scored a brace against Poland in the Semi-finals and he scored the 1st goal against Germany in the finals to bag 6 goals in the tournament.

Jarzinho was a terror to opposition's defence. He scored in every match Brazil played in the 1970 world cup. His goal against England is ma favourite and it still plays on ma mind.
Brazil did everything humanly possible to score a goal on that sunny afternoon but Gordon Banks defied all the laws of Physics by making subliminal saves after saves to deny Pele, Tostao, Rivelino and Jarzinho.
Gordon Banks made arguably the greatest save ever in the history of football from a Pelé header on the six-yard line.
The game was heading for a draw until Tostao made his way into the opposition's box and dribbled 3 defenders. He turned and his lob found Pele,who was well positioned to score. Pele unselfishly laid a pass to Jarzinho on his right hand side and Jarzinho powered the ball into the net with a frenzy.
Alas,Gordon Banks' brilliance and agility was beaten and Brazil won the match and later won the world cup with style n grace.

The Jules Rimet trophy also known as the world cup was stolen just before 1966 world cup in England during a public exhibition at Westminster central hall but was later found by a dog named pickles after 7 days in South London wrapped in a newspaper.
This prompted the English FA to make a replica of the trophy for use in the post-match celebrations.
Unfortunately, The Brazilian team won the same cup for keeps in 1970 and the cup was later stolen in 1983 in Rio de Janeiro and was never recovered till date.
Close sources revealed it was melted down.

I hope this satisfies your SOS call.
Cheers.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Skintite(f): 5:10pm On May 24, 2006
@hucs
wow shocked am impressed
mayb i shud join man u n fulfil ur dreamzzzzzzzz grin
welldone man

Are u sayin u watched the 70s game?
ure too old for me man grin
i wasnt even born then undecided

go win ur bet man
u got all u need from hucs
Re: Help! Help! Help! by hucarson(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2006
@ Skintite,
I watched the videos of the past world cup tournaments from 1930 till date so i know the history like the back of ma hand.
Join Utd and i ma send u the tape,a Man Utd teddy bear and some phat swiss chocolates.
Deal or No Deal?
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Jackal(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2006
Hmmmmmmmmm
Hucarson the great.

Nice piece of information.
The hoodlumz that stole the world cup in Brazil wld be stinkingly rich by now.
Maybe that was where some Nigerians made their cool dough.
5.4kg of raw gold ain't a joke.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by hucarson(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin

How i wish i was among the smart dudes.
It will probably be a syndicate thingy. No run-of the-mill hood-rat could have single-handedly stolen the World Cup Trophy.
Brazilian Government could have had a hand in it because i understand Brazil is similar to Naija when it comes to CORRUPTION.
Nigeria is anutha country something like this can happen. I remember when the score board @ The National Stadium was declared missing.
Can u imagine? An item of that size missing when its not a mobile fone or a diamond stone.

Anywayz, 5.4KG of Raw Gold will put me on top of the echelon for life.
Just a thought, just a dream.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Jackal(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2006
Hucz Hucz Hucz.

Stop fantasizing.
I will alert the Feds about u if this trophy disappears into the thin air. grin
Re: Help! Help! Help! by lalaboi(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2006
@ hucarsn
Wow i'm impresd. Tanks man.

Dat was a great 1. Pls ppl i nd more tank u
Re: Help! Help! Help! by spikelord(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2006
More??

after all what Hucs gave to you!
Re: Help! Help! Help! by lalaboi(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2006
Will only 5 stories do in a competition?

Are u all trying to tel me u are all football fans. Nd u dnt knw any history or archives.
Com on guys i knw u cn do beta dan dat, its nt only hucs dat knws dis. I believe we all knw. So give me wat u've got.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by spikelord(m): 2:41am On May 30, 2006
You'll get them!
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Bacelona(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
Go 4 ged muler

(1) (Reply)

Make 1MILLION Naira In One Month Betting With A Single Capita Of 1THOUSAND Naira / 10 Footballers Who Smoke In Real Life; Number 6 Will Shock You / Mano Menezes Sacked As Brazil Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.