Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,366 members, 7,850,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Assiduo Ltd Interview/training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Assiduo Ltd Interview/training (603 Views)

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Share Your 2013 NIMC Interview ,Training and Work Experience Here! / VHR Nig Ltd Interview Notice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assiduo Ltd Interview/training by dvdhenry: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
Pls has anyone been to Assiduo ltd training/interview? I got a text asking me to come for training. Are they real?House pls help out a broda ooo.
Re: Assiduo Ltd Interview/training by skyrockete(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
TRICKY AND HOT JOB SCAM, SHINE EYES NIJA JOB SEEKERS!!!

Halibon Petroleum Company
1/12 Shell road,
Finima, Bonny-Island,
Rivers State,
Nigeria.
http://halibonpetroleum.comPhone: +234 703 355 8163
Email: info@halibonpetroleum.com

Dear .............(My name was put here)

JOBOFFER LETTER FROM HALIBON PETROLEUM

Halibon Petroleum Company is pleased to offer you a job as a Trainee in the Halibon Petroleum training programme. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets.

THE PROGRAMME

The Halibon Petroleum training programme will last for 18months at three of our locations namely Bayelsa State, Rivers State and Akwa-Ibom State respectively. The training programme will be academically challenging and intensive with many practical assignments. Continuous assessment and appraisals of trainees will take place during the period of training.

The programme is divided into five disciplines as follows:

1. Electrical/Operations (Ref. ELECT.1)
2. Mechanical/Operations (Ref. MECH.2)
3. Instrumentation/Operations (Ref. INSTR.3)
4. Accounting (Ref.ACCT.4)
5. Marketing (Ref .MARKTN.4)

The HPC/2 programme is City and Guild accredited, and on successful completion graduands shall be awarded the City and Guild of London Institute Certificate, in addition to the Halibon Petroleum Certificate of attendance.

TRAINEE NUMBER

Your assigned trainee number for the 2013 Halibon Petroleum training programme is SD 11049.

HALIBON PETROLEUM TERMS AND CONDITIONS :

Monthly Salary & Allowances conditions:
Basic Monthly salary - N320,000 (Three hundred and twenty thousand naira monthly)
Trainee allowance - N30,000 (Thirty thousand naira monthly)

Service Conditions:
You will be subject to Halibon Petroleum Company's staff regulations from time to time.Our staff hand book shall act as reference point for you while in the service of the Halibon Petroleum Company.
While in the Halibon Petroleum Company employment,you shall not engage in private practice or any other business.
It should be understood that you shall maintain confidentialities of Halibon Petroleum Company's businesses and shall not disclose to their party any information relating to the Halibon Petroleum Company transactions.

Accomodation & Feeding:
Company takes care of your accomodation and feeding throghout the period of trainee programme.

Documentation condition:
Employee must be able to undergo all the documentation process required by the company.

Job start date:
Employee must be ready to resume at the job location on the 21st of August,2013.

Should you accept this job offer and the above terms and condition, provide us with the below required documents on or before 17th of July, 2013. for scrutinization and confirmation.

1.Photocopies of all Academic credentials.
2.Reference letter from referee.
3.Nebosh general certificate
4.HSE competent three certificate.

All the above must be submitted in person or via courier to the company address as stated below.

Job Location & Address:

1/12 Shell road,
Finima, Bonny-Island,
Rivers State,
Nigeria.

Note: Failure to submit any of the above listed requirement will result to disqualification.

CLARIFICATION:

If you need clarifications contact our humanresources department :

Contact person : MR.EDWARD IBE
Phone: 08102707059

Best Regards,

Humanresources Department,
1/12 Shell road,
Finima, Bonny-Island,
Rivers State,
Nigeria.

This was sent to me and later found it to be real scam. Nija shine your eyez pls. I summit my case
Inbox

(1) (Reply)

Please I Nwwd Help On This One / Pls Help! Did Anybody Get This Same Txt For Aptitude Test From Royalcon? / Is NECO Recruting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.