Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,941 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Igbos Are Of The Hebrew Isrealite Fold. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbos Are Of The Hebrew Isrealite Fold. (933 Views)

An Isrealite Claims / N'landers, Who Is Melchizedek As Described In Hebrew 7vs1-3? / The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Are Of The Hebrew Isrealite Fold. by Dibiachukwu: 12:08am On Jul 13, 2013
My brothers and sisters. This my testimony of the revelation of the most high. The lord God of I zaraya (isreal). The one and the only. The only true God. For I have been saved from the shackles of the snake. And I have come close to death. Brothers. It is with immense joy that I bring you the gospel of the most high. The gospel of the God of I zaraya. The day of your liberation hath come nigh. The day to be saved from the shackles of thine enemy. The day which the prophets and servants of the most high spoke of. For his prophecies are coming to past. And the last days are here with us. For the snake hath come to forment confusion and persecute the children of Izaraya. Those who have endurance and faith to the last; would the most high, God and saviour of jacob; uplift to great heights. Come and hear the good tidings of the most high. The God and saviour of I zaraya.

Love GOD with all your heart and all your might (luke 10:27) -:
Keep the commandments of God (not just the ten but all of them). If you love me, keep my comandments (John 14:15):
Study these chapters-: DEUTRONOMEY, LEVITICUS, AND NUMBERS. Keep the laws therein to the best of your ability.

Love your neighbour as yourself (mattew 22:39). Love yourself, because yan'wah loves you. Do not harm yourself in mourning (leviticus 19:28)- Your body is the temple of God (1 corinthians 6:19). Therefore do not do any harm to your neighbour.

This our lord and saviour says encompasses the laws and the prophets.

Man is evil; so through grace (mercy) and truth, we shall be saved. Our God had mercy on us his people (hebrew isrealites), who are rebelious by nature. So he sent our lord the christ (the lamb) for a final sacrifice for our many transgressions:- For all hath sinned and come short of the glory of God (Romans3:23). For the law came by moses, but grace and truth came by the christ (john1:17)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The True Religion / Be Bornagain / Islam And Christianity Should Be Kicked Out Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.