Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) (2092 Views)

My Horrible Experience At Murtala Mohammed Airport::::::(see pictures):::::::::: / See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos / The Stratosphere, Tallest Building In Africa For Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by Mpele(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2008
We welcome Nigerians to the 2010 world cup with open arms!!!!!!1

Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by Mpele(m): 11:51am On May 21, 2008
Our relations with the world

Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by Mpele(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2008
Celebrating triumph

Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by oziomatv(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2008
Mpele:

We welcome Nigerians to the 2010 world cup with open arms!!!!!!1
After the match you butcher them, roast them for your lazy hungry AIDS infected DRUG addict citizens to eat since they're handicapped to work for food.
Get lost my man.
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by smile4kenn(m): 12:57pm On May 21, 2008
Keep ur south africa to urself, \

U guys want foreigners to come for worldcup so that u can roast them alive,
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by Mpele(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2008
Go to hell you jeolous, inferior, filthy, barbaric, saveges, bastards.
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by morpheus24: 1:30pm On May 21, 2008
Mpele:

My friend now is not the time to be posting such things. Let the smoke clear first before you start doing things like this. Peoples emotions are still running hot.

You are not helping yourself either by shouting back abuses at the posters who are attacking you . If you know you can't stay the high road on this then stop posting this rubbish.
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by oziomatv(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2008
Mpele:

With the exception of the whites presents in SA, RWANDA would have being giving food to SA blacks.
        South africa is FREE today, thanks to NIGERIA if not you should have keep on singing FREE MANDELA and FREEDOM IS COMMING TOMORROW
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by beystwin: 1:53pm On May 21, 2008
jeolous, inferior, filthy, barbaric, saveges, bastards.

This is the perfect description of who black south africans are.
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by Gamine(f): 2:00pm On May 21, 2008
Those Black South Africans are a Lazy, ugly lot

they shouldnt even try stepping near any Nigerian abeg

me i will not go to the World Cup 2010, they can promote themselves jooooo
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by mukina2: 2:13pm On May 21, 2008
moved to travel
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by AKO1(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2008
Mpele:

Is that really your smartest answer? Why wont more and more people be discouraged to travel to SA when they know they might be killed not by natural causes but by some xenophobic individual(s)? Your response was very rude and totally uncalled for. An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by AKO1(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2008
BTW you have no right to judge someone as being inferior. Im sure you were in your country during arpatheid and witnessed how you were wrongly judged inferior. I cant blame you, its human nature to forget so easily, just 14 yrs down the line; a racism wound that is still healing, sad sad sad
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by morpheus24: 4:47pm On May 21, 2008
You people should stop raining abuses amongst yourself.

The reason I am saddened is because I was looking forward to going to SA for the World cup as this is the first time it would be hosted on Subsaharan- African soil, fully proud of S. Africa for managing to pick up the hosting rights.

You see riots like this on T.V and it does not encourage you investing in that trip anymore, even though its an opportunity of a lifetime.

I am for boycotting the World cup on the basis that there is growing hostility towards other Africans in that country. No doubt about that. I mean I live in the states and I even feel xenophobia from SAn's as hard as that is to believe.

Again in my observation the government is not giving these matters due attention and from what I've seen are simply trying to ride the storm through hoping we will all forget about it pretty soon.
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by landis(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2008
The reason I am saddened is because I was looking forward to going to SA for the World cup as this is the first time it would be hosted on Subsaharan- African soil, fully proud of S. Africa for managing to pick up the hosting rights.

it went to SA because of the whites. The white world always have ways of taking care of their own.

SA is 100% more dangerous than Nigeria; yet they gave them world cup. It has nothing to do with those BLACK SA.

The whites there will still make all the money from the worldcup.
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by morpheus24: 7:22pm On May 21, 2008
landis:

it went to SA because of the whites. The white world always have ways of taking care of their own.

SA is 100% more dangerous than Nigeria; yet they gave them world cup. It has nothing to do with those BLACK SA.

The whites there will still make all the money from the worldcup.

Unfortunately you are right. I guess I ain't gonna make it there in 2010 after all , don't want to put any money into the economy of a country that displays such an act and I will not advice anyone to do so at this point in time unless things change drastically.

Have to wait a few more years, hopefully they will bring it to Ghana. They did quite well hosting the Cup of nations and they are a relatively stable nation in comparison.
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by ty4real(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2008
Oh my Lawd!Hot action had been going on here!SA wetin I wan go find there,Maybe in the next world I will think of going there!celebrated murderers grin grin grin
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by mekk(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2008
Damn those pictures of yours and go do something better with your precious time.now we know the life-line that has been holding S/africa:"the Whites".only God knows what would have become of them economically without the considerable number of white there.keep waiting for the Government to do everything for you including wiping your arse.Lazy Bastards!
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by holythug(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2008
uhm
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by holythug(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2008
i just feel SA is being compensated for d apartheid
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by Nobody: 2:47am On May 31, 2008
ewwww, Yaradua is so not good looking up close! lipsrsealed

anywaz, goodluck to SA sha. , undecided
Re: Promoting South Africa For 2010 (Must See Pictures) by ztyle(m): 2:53am On May 31, 2008
@poster do u live in SA?

(1) (Reply)

Best Countries In Europe To Visit? / Travelling Abroad: Study In The USA On Scholarship / Nigerians In London: Do You Prefer Living In NIGERIA Or UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.