Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

SECRET LOVER: Rihanna And Drake Are Finally In Love Again - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / SECRET LOVER: Rihanna And Drake Are Finally In Love Again (2609 Views)

Rihanna Almost Nude At Barbados Carnival With Boyfriend Lewis Hamilton / Chris Brown And Drake Offered $1 Million To Continue New York City Bar Fight In / Rihanna And Ciara Got Into A Catfght (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SECRET LOVER: Rihanna And Drake Are Finally In Love Again by angelcj: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2013
Rihanna has been single again for a while since her and singer Chris Brown parted ways, but like they say “Body no be firewood”....

Who better for Rihanna to fall back to other than Drake?
Reliable sources including famous media outfit MediaTakeOut has confirmed this reports.
This is what MediaTakeOut had to say: -

MediaTakeOut.com confirmed this morning that Rihanna is back together with Drake. This is not a rumor – it is fact – confirmed by a person on Rihanna’s tour. According to a snitch Drake has been spending time with Rihanna – flying around the world to secretly meet her.

Tells the insider, “Rihanna and Drake have history, and they really want to make this into a real relationship – so they’re keeping this quiet. I think Rihanna’s in love.”

Another proof of the duo getting back together is cofirmed by Drake himself; after listening to the lyrics of his new feature with Rick Ross’s new track “Made Men” and in it, he raps openly about “Rihanna” dubbing her one of the “baddest women he ever had.”
“ One of my baddest women ever I call her Rihanna but that’s cause her name is Rihanna. “In another song titled “Fireworks” Drizzy previously confirmed that a line in the song was in reference to her after the two “hooked up” at New York’s Lucky Strike bowling alley.
“I could tell it wasn’t love/ I just thought you Fawked with me/ Who could have predicted/ Lucky Strike would have you stuck with me…Damn, I kept my wits about me, luckily/ What happened between us that night it always seems to trouble me/ Now all of a sudden, these gossip rags want to cover me/ And you making it seem like it happened that way because of me.”
more on http://revealzone..com/2013/07/whats-my-name-rihanna-and-drake.html

(1) (Reply)

Top Producer Orders A Prostitute To His Hotel Room And His Own Daughter Shows Up / Meet The Woman Who Massages Men With Her Massive Boobs / Nicki Minaj 31 Year Old Birthday Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.