Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release (50707 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by blkmum700: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Stupid!!! Was Nastrodemus a prophet before he predicted happenings in the world centuries before? Was Newton a prophet when he made electricity? Was Faraday a prophet when he made an object to fly?

We all have different gifts. Gift of foresight, of knowledge, of peace. All natural gift. Because a man is able to predict the future does not qualify him a prophet.

Finally, not every pastor performing signs and wonders is a true prophet or man of God!

So Newton was the person who made electricity ?

And how did faradays make object to fly can you learson us on that,can u please name the school you were taught this?because I can't just stop laughing at these?

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by SPSpecial(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
Not a bad vision u do see always.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
Samdul: cheap propaganda! Almustapha was dressed differently yesterday,so i dnt believe this.this is an attempt by d so called MOG followers to make us believe TBJ has forseen Almustaphas release.no way!
Why do u like arguing like this?so because he was wearing a particular dress to court means that he can't change his dress after court proceedings?
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by glories: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
emmysenior:

Perhaps the eyes of your mind is so clouded that you refuse to see the bolded part where she complained of how people don't usually believe in T.B Joshua... What happened to believing in God?

Pls wake up.

;

Believe in God and also believe in His Prophet that u will prosper . let not ignorance and hatred becloud your judgement. TB is a great instrument in Gods hand .
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

Stupid!!! Was Nastrodemus a prophet before he predicted happenings in the world centuries before? Was Newton a prophet when he made electricity? Was Faraday a prophet when he made an object to fly?

We all have different gifts. Gift of foresight, of knowledge, of peace. All natural gift. Because a man is able to predict the future does not qualify him a prophet.

Finally, not every pastor performing signs and wonders is a true prophet or man of God!
Newton made electricity shocked shocked and Faraday made object to fly shocked shocked...bros read ur science well...

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Samdul: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1:
I wonder oo my brother,a pastor predicting an event that will happen to someone in 12 years time yet they say he isn't a prophet,I think people should bring out their dictionary definition of a prophet.
Broda mi how far?how is ur end ,hope no problem.it is really good to see u again

was d nasradamas(d man who saw 2mrw) a prophet? bt yet predicted so many events dt have come to pass.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by blkmum700: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ndjones:
Hmmmm. Newton made electricity? Faraday made object to fly. Bros u well so?

I Taught am the only one that read the rubish he typed there maybe he's talking about another Newton and faradays

Never knew Newton have anytin to do wth electricity or faraday flying an object,
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by livethinme: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
rooftech: t.b. joshua is a man from God.prophets are never honoured in their homes

Prophets are never honoured in Nigeria? tongue
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Policewoman(f): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
He converted to Christianity while in prison. HALLELUYAH SOMEBODY!!!!!!
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Lordlexy: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Chain_Blinger: Yo take it easy guys! Just saying my opinion namean! For info, do you know how jets TBJ have? He works with the power of devil for sure, ima say it again. If yall don't like my flows go and kick rocks!
slowpoke. And to think you are making sense, so appalling. The same thing was said about Christ, so i'm not surprise that agents of darkness like your type cloth in religious attire are carrying out d wishes of your master d Devil. After all, it is end time. Enjoy hell.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by IleIfe2(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
Don't let these muslims kill this man o, he survived all these years in jail. TB Joshua is just an acquaintance.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Ess: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
obiajurum25: I pray Al Mustapha gets converted

Continue to dey pray...oloshi!
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Lordlexy: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
Policewoman: He converted to Christianity while in prison. HALLELUYAH SOMEBODY!!!!!!
Are you also practicing Christian? Just asking, no harm intended. You never sound like one from ur many post i've read.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by texaco1: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
Samdul:

was d nasradamas(d man who saw 2mrw) a prophet? bt yet predicted so many events dt have come to pass.
If he was a pastor then he would have be labelled a prophet by his church members
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by stephenponti(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oya hatters begin to rant
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Decryptor(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
chidindufrank: Lol maybe oga TB and bros Al-mustapha used to pipe ganja together those day before holy spirit come flash oga TB phone.

See how people in other to solicit for cheap applause and humor condemn themselves...
Do you know you have just blasphemed against the holy spirit? A sin which GOD SAYS HE CAN NEVER FORGIVE? YOU ARE DOOMED much more than someone who has sold his soul to the devil himself!

Read Mark 3:29 (that is if you even own a Bible)

It's over for you...I pity for your eternally lost soul.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Policewoman(f): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
Lordlexy: Are you also practicing Christian? Just asking, no harm intended. You never sound like one from ur many post i've read.
And how do Christians sound sir, if i may ask?
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by bishoppapi: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

You are a disgrace to humanity. So tell us who a true man of God is or just name few people that you know are true men of God. What are your criteria for identifying a true man of God? Sometimes it is better not to talk or say anything than vomiting rubbish...I mean silence is golden. Your post means, we can then say that not every parents are the real parents, which means your parents might not be your true parents...so try and find out if they are!!!

Jesus said ''Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father....John 14:18'' Signs and wonders are necessary in every ministry because the scriptures says "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free'' Luke 4: 18.

There are fake prophets, yes I agree, but that does not nullify the existence of genuine men of God. I am not a TBJ fan, neither am I an enemy...It is not mine to do. Summary is, when you dont have any proof that a pastor is fake, it is better to keep silent than utter rubbish....silence is golden.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by loswhite(m): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

plus native doctors also see vision of the future
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Lordlexy: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
redcliff:

[size=14pt]he's a prophet quite alright "prophet of of doom" angry [/size]
Candidates of hell. Your cups are full and you will receive your reward double since defilling d name of d Lord thro His prophet has become an object of joke and ridicule to many of you. Enough said.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Victorjoseph(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
solidbroda:

yap i agree with u but what exactly ar u trying to say

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Victorjoseph(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
Let God speak 4 Himself* dnt judge plz
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by abeladams(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
Only God knows d truth
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by gbadexy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
I bet the people accusing this man of whatever are most likely doing so due to sentimental purpose that he is growing more popular than their own G.Os.
I bet muslims are indifferent, only God knows who truly worships Him. So we don't bash our heads on the wall making unfounded allegations out of envy or sentiment, we leave it for Him to decide and judge.
Y'all should face your front and concentrate on your relationship with your creator.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by kalohkaloh: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oga Jonathan should visit T B Joshua o!
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by loswhite(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
texaco1:
And u fail to point out the portion where I said the elites believe him and take his word serious.I am not even a member of his church,but whether I like him or not that doesn't change the fact that a large number of people from all over the world are testifying that tb is a man and prophet of GOD.
Kings,presidents and highly placed people worldwide always embark on long journeys to nigeria just to see and this man called tb,well u may think you are smarter than them and that u are the most intelligent and most probably more enlightened than all those professors and co that throng to see him.that is okay I believe this is a free world and we are all free to believe anything we want
kings, president and d highly placed, are people who seek powers from anywhere they can find, even if it is from satan. these ppl don't care abt God.they care abt spiritual powers from any source.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by okwentency: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ngwakwe: Na new convert be that ooh!

Thank God for Jesus anyway, he now has a second chance to make amends.
you can say that again...
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by FatCock: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
MzXtacy: look at dis fool. Why are u dis bitter Ur heart is as black as d devil's butt!
Racist!....the devil might take offense
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by DIVINE78: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
bcomputer101: God Bless T.B JOSHUA
Amen.
Re: Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Decryptor(m): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Victor joseph: yap i agree with u but what exactly ar u trying to say
How can you agree with him when you don't know what he is saying? Are you well at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.