Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,335 members, 7,864,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Photo: Al Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Al Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release (1403 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photo: Al Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by roccio(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2013
Al-Mustapha was released yesterday Friday July 12th after many years in prison, and his first port of call after his release was T.B Joshua's place.

T.B Joshua explains why Al-Mustapha visited him first:

I got to know him many years ago when a petition was addressed to General Bamaiyi who was the then Chairman of the NDLEA. As you know, several efforts had been made by my detractors to bring me and my ministry down. One of those efforts was that petition. I was arrested for investigation and it was later discovered that it was a tissue of lies. I spent nine days with them for investigation and they found the whole thing to be a fabrication. From there, I was taken to Aso Rock (City of Power) to see the president. It was there that I met Mustapha.

I was able to reveal to them who I am by telling them what was to come as a prophet. One of those things I mentioned to them and to Mustapha in particular, was what he went through, though he did not believe me then. That was why when it came to pass, I was the first person he remembered. I told him that he would spend several years in prison and would be finally released which no one else had ever told him.

That is why you see him coming here as his first port of call. Where there is no vision, people perish.

I am surprised you are asking me why he is coming here first. When you look into your archives as journalists, you will find many stories in the past about my visit to Aso Rock, (City of Power) while Bamaiyi was Chairman of NDLEA. Many magazines and newspapers published my visions and prophecies on the government and the presidency.

When you know your picture of tomorrow, it will impart a strength to endure your present difficulty. When you know what you are passing through now will not last long, you will endure it. This is vision; this is prophecy. This can only come by revelation. This is what the Bible means by, “Where there is no vision, the people perish” (Proverbs 29:18). I will leave you here.

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/07/photo-al-mustapha-visits-tb-joshua.html

Re: Photo: Al Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by mymadam(m): 8:45am On Jul 13, 2013
Thank God for little mercies. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Photo: Al Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2013
Dont lose hope cos anything can happen .......#End time tins
Re: Photo: Al Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by Deprofessional(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2013
I am not a follower of T.B.J., but if this man is not a man of GOD, he would have expired a long time ago.

I am beginning to believe this man as a true man of GOD. Not because of this vision but because of his sermon and benevolence. His preaching and practice of love and kindness. Their is no pastor in this present day that has impacted lives as much as this man has done.

The miracles and healings GOD perform through this man are not faked. Sometime this week, I watched a rebroadcast of the miraculous healing of a woman with mouth cancer. In all my life, I never knew such an ailment existed. In fact my wife and daughter cried while watching the excruciating pain that woman was experiencing.

The same woman was shown when she came for testimony weeks later. Fellow NLs., there was no sign that this woman suffered anything. The healing was total and perfect. My wife and daughter on seeing this second broadcast knelt down and thanked GOD.

I my office were I work, there is this woman who was so sick that everyone was waiting to hear she has passed on.
The day she came to the office looking hale and hearty after almost 4 months of absence, everyone was surprise.

She explained that the GOD of T.B.J healed her. This is the same woman that never believed TBJ is a man of GOD.

Whenever, I watch Adeboye declare that GOD told him that there is someone here that HE(GOD) is going to heal of some ailment. So many questions comes to my mind. Is it that GOD does not know the particular person He(GOD) is referring to?
Is it that Adeboye is trying to tell the people what they want to hear without actually hearing from GOD?
It would have looked divinely, if he walks up to a person and tell him/her, this is what you are suffering but GOD said you will be healed tonight. At least Jesus in His days never left anyone in doubt, and GOD is action specific.

Also, some men of GOD will come to Lagos for a program and tell the congregation what happened in Anambra State in one of such program. They will come to Anambra and tell you what happened in Lagos. Who is deceiving who.

As usual the women and ladies will be deceived to part with their money

Matured criticisms are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Al Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release by OAM4J: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2013

(1)

APGA Thugs Snatch Ballot Boxes In Idemili North, Beat Up Corpers Amidst Security / Nigeria's Next President And Vice Unveiled / “My Travails Were Prophesied, I Will Still Be Governor In 2015″ – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.