Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Admission In Australia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission In Australia (726 Views)

Gain Admission In To The National Institute Of Hospitality And Tourism / 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard / Scholarships In Australia For International Students 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission In Australia by BkY2: 1:07pm On May 21, 2008
Pls do any one in the house know where Australia embassy in Nigeria is.I just got an admission letter in Central Queen University (CQU).also has any gotten admission letter in that school befor pls share your experience with me.
Re: Admission In Australia by revcom(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2008
how did you get the letter wanna travel to school too, we can go thogether lo
Re: Admission In Australia by BkY2: 1:28pm On May 25, 2008
Ameer Khan was in Nigeria during the month of April and conducted interview for interested students.

You can also go to 48 saka Tinubu for more information.Note you must be a graduate of the first five universities if you are going for masters.you must also score 6 band in IELTS exam if it is less than 6 band you will be ask to come to Australia to do 10 weeks english course,it is always advisable to try and score 6 band before going.if you have 6 bands contant me on mark.nixon@unilever.com I will try and link you up.Note is total free befor you people start comenting.Am not saying I will give you admission,I will only give me you contant to Ameer Khan.
Re: Admission In Australia by pinklady20: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2009
hiya have u gotten ur vis to australia now .i am also going to australia as well .

(1) (Reply)

Any OGS, Offa Student Here? / Ume And Calculators / Urgent: Hw Many Students Do We Have in Nigerian Tetiary Institutions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.