Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Who Leads Nigeria To The Promise Land? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Leads Nigeria To The Promise Land? (653 Views)

Audu The Leader Is Gone, Who Leads The Igalas Now? / President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 / Who Leads The APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Leads Nigeria To The Promise Land? by Evanisgud(f): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2013
With all the happening in our country recently it kept ne thinking and wondering after GEJ and PEJ term who is He that will rule Nigeria for good. I need mature minds to think and clear me. Ur suggestions please.
Re: Who Leads Nigeria To The Promise Land? by horpe132(m): 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
And the Question remains:::::::::is Mr Jonathan ruling Nigeria for BAD ?? ??

See there are many definitions to "Good & Bad",Nigeria is not going to the promise land Oo,because we are not "Israel".

My destiny and urs is not for us to determine or cast a vote On......"The next leader will be better& More intelligent"........God know best

Nigeria will be successful and great'''we will plant and it shall spring
Forth.......We will be a Great & God fearing nation..

My fellow Nigerians please be patient
PATIENCE is d WORD
Re: Who Leads Nigeria To The Promise Land? by bloggernaija: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
Raji fashola
Batt nnaji
Ekwesili
Nuhu ribabu
Pat utomi
Nasir El rufai
And so many unknown young Turk out there would do better than these local ,corrupt ,incompetent and expired Abacha era politician out there right now.

Most importantly ,people who can identify the fundamental problems with the country.
Especially reducing the powers of the presidency and limiting it to defense and foreign affairs.
When that is done,people will not be killing themselves to get there

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Alhaja Arrested During Robbery Operation / Did Prof Soyinka Actually Say This About Jonathan's Wife? / Performance Award: Okorocha Reappoints Sister, Son-in-law, Others, As...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.