Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face (3490 Views)

Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming / OMG!! See The Revealing Outfit This Lady Wore To Her Bestie Wedding [PHOTO] / Annie & 2face Idibia's Daughter, Isabella, Strikes A Hawt Pose With Her Bestie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by Louis007: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2013
WHAT DO U TINK GUYS?

Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Whatever Rocks her boat my darling.if she like sef make she no wear bra.na she get her baloons
Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by Temismith(f): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mtchewwww
Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by LOUDmedia(m): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
angry
Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
they both look like tramp....
Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by Omobarca: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ what are we supposed t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ do about it?
Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by temisukanmi(f): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dis is awful!!! Jst imagine, dis lady has no decency at all!! Well I dnt blame her, I fink she is being pushed by her water balloons..
*hisses n walks out*
Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
undecided
Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by nairaman66(m): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
This aint new, she did it with a dog b4.. Whats the big deal anyway..??
Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by largie(f): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
temisukanmi: Dis is awful!!! Jst imagine, dis lady has no decency at all!! Well I dnt blame her, I fink she is being pushed by her water balloons..
*hisses n walks out*
She is being pulled you mean? because they go in front and she follows them.
Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
In psquare's voice
I don't know! I don't know! cheesy
Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by uyoitodo: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
Not surprised....... it's just like er.
Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by Fiona2real: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Its not her fault, can't you all see those two things are heavy, they just went plop into the guy's face & the cameraman gave it a shot before she could say "wait me b**bsies re' controlling me" :p
Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by Mcleo007(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
That man looks lost.. probably confused as to which of d boobsiiees he could grab..., grin cheesy
Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by duni04(m): 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
spongeback: In psquare's voice
I don't know! I don't know! cheesy
U mean Robin thicke's voice?
Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
duni04:
U mean Robin thicke's voice?
Busy body undecided
Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by kstyle2(m): 12:29am On Jul 14, 2013
3some tinz
Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by Ichel: 12:49am On Jul 14, 2013
Is it ma eye or is dat pishure quality so poor
Re: Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face by mysticgal(f): 3:41am On Jul 14, 2013
when i ever meet this gal,i will make sure i clamp the bweast tightly,no space allowed,and squeez palmwine from it.as for the gals above saying foolish,yada yada,don't be moved,she's flaunting her assets..oboy but the watermelon big,supplecheesy

(1) (Reply)

Drunk Girl Mistakenly Exposed Her 'things' While Dancing / Checkout The Sexual Chemistry Between Nicki Minaj & Drake (photos) / Beyonce’s Birthday Photos, Her Mom And Mother-in-law Also Celebrate With Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.