Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

The Revelation Bible Encyclopedia - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Revelation Bible Encyclopedia (583 Views)

How Do I Download/install The Bible On My E-reader? / Bible On China Fone / How To Download Bible And Dictionary On Chinese Nokia Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Revelation Bible Encyclopedia by hoodboi(m): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
We are currently working on creating a complete christian encyclopedia and we are at an advanced stage. It will be an encyclopedia that contains lots of articles and media items from the bible up till the present time. We want to make it open source and we are looking for programmers, web developers, graphic artists, database admins, article writers, editors etc. to join the project. If you are interested just send your name, location and skill to youngenterpreneur11@gmail.com with the subject, Bible encyclopedia. The project is a huge one, with lots of potential.

pls visit therevelationproject dot webs dot com for more info. I would really love to see Nigerians take the forefront in this project. So guys please join the project
Re: The Revelation Bible Encyclopedia by obosirow: 2:37am On Jul 21, 2013
Consider putting the Bible in classique 3D animation video...3D animators wanted!

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Laptop At Cheaper Rate... / Hp Pavilion Vd6 For Sale In Abuja 60k / Features Of Wechat For PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.