Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

HUNGARIAN Visa Application. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / HUNGARIAN Visa Application. (28343 Views)

Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / British Police Stop Sham Marriage Between Nigerian Student And Hungarian Woman / closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
Please anyone with useful tips and information regarding VISA interview for hungary should please share their views. I'l be going to the embassy on wednesday. I've been told to read about the country and my course of study. I need more info. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by souleymon(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
akereconfi: Please anyone with useful tips and information regarding VISA interview for hungary should please share their views. I'l be going to the embassy on wednesday. I've been told to read about the country and my course of study. I need more info. Thanks

Hungary where hunger lives
We Nigerians are failing to understand
that our beloved Country is better than some of these
European Countries
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
souleymon:

European Countries
Don't mind them. They will go an come back to tell the story
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abeg if u get info concerning VISA interview abeg drop am

3 Likes

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
@Op-Kennybuda lives in Hungary and he will soon contibute on this thread to give you any info you need. Hope you've known that they have no embassy in Nigeria to issue visa anymore? For short stay visa, Slovakia embassy in Nigeria will handle that but if its long stay visa, i think you will go to Kenya for that. You can practice question like '' Reason why you want to study in Hungary? Why choosing the course you want to study? Will you relocate back after your studies? What do you know about Hungary i.e geographical location and culture etc. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 1:25am On Jul 14, 2013
Demaejy: @Op-Kennybuda lives in Hungary and he will soon contibute on this thread to give you any info you need. Hope you've known that they have no embassy in Nigeria to issue visa anymore? For short stay visa, Slovakia embassy in Nigeria will handle that but if its long stay visa, i think you will go to Kenya for that. You can practice question like '' Reason why you want to study in Hungary? Why choosing the course you want to study? Will you relocate back after your studies? What do you know about Hungary i.e geographical location and culture etc. Good luck.

Thanks bro, God Bless You, I'l b waiting for kennybuda
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 1:26am On Jul 14, 2013
Mods pls can u make this FP plsss, I need tu know some crucial things ASAP. Thanks
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by kennybuda: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ms Edit fekete the ambassador republic of hungary embassy nairobi kenya will be in lagos nigeria tomorow morning for visa interview address time and venue Consulate of the Republic of Hungary, Suite F- 5/6, VGC Shopping Mall, Road 2, Victoria Garden City, Epe expressway, Lagos Opening Hours:11:00-18:00 on 15 July9:00-18:00 on 16, 17 and 18 July, Likly question for the interview reason for choosing Hungary, your motivations for choosing the specific coures you intend to go for, Good luck and wellcome to hungary
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by kennybuda: 6:39am On Jul 15, 2013
Hungary is far better and developed to compare Nigeria.
souleymon:

European Countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by kennybuda: 6:43am On Jul 15, 2013
Were did you get your information? And who told you hungary is were hunger lives, you lazy nigerians you guys need al ready build countrys were you can plug money on trees why dont you build Nigeria and stop migrating.
souleymon:

European Countries

1 Like

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 15, 2013
kennybuda: Were did you get your information? And who told you hungary is were hunger lives, you lazy nigerians you guys need al ready build countrys were you can plug money on trees.
Don't mind them Kenny. If you have not been to others farm, you will probably think your father has the largest and best farm in the world.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by kennybuda: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2013
Correct my guy,there is no country in europe you can get it greener that easy i have lived in many eu countries you just need to work hard and harder many guys are living big in hungary the ones that are finding it that difficult are those lazy ones who want it via shortcut this country is just fantastic no racism, with a small scale of investment be ready to become a millionaire in few years ahead
Demaejy:
Don't mind them Kenny. If you have not been to others farm, you will probably think your father has the largest and best farm in the world.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2013
kennybuda: Correct my guy,there is no country in europe you can get it greener that easy i have lived in many eu countries you just need to work hard and harder many guys are living big in hungary the ones that are finding it that difficult are those lazy ones who want it via shortcut this country is just fantastic no racism, with a small scale of investment be ready to become a millionaire in few years ahead
Posterity won't forgive you if you come here and lie to fellow Nigerian. I currently live in Cyprus and many Nigerian come to Cyprus and went back to Nigeria because the only job available for international students is manual job like carrying blocks, car wash and clearing farm and aside that, supermarkets won't accept black, restuarant won't accept black and so on...
Please, tell them the truth

2 Likes

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by kennybuda: 8:01am On Jul 15, 2013
I dont know detail about cyprus am not living in cyprus and i dint come with anything corncerning job am not your father you have to go look for a life on your own befor posteterity will forgive you kindly move to cyprus thread please.
fados4sure:
Posterity won't forgive you if you come here and lie to fellow Nigerian. I currently live in Cyprus and many Nigerian come to Cyprus and went back to Nigeria because the only job available for international students is manual job like carrying blocks, car wash and clearing farm and aside that, supermarkets won't accept black, restuarant won't accept black and so on...
Please, tell them the truth

3 Likes

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by Goldie20: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2013
kennybuda: I dont know detail about cyprus am not living there and i dint say anything corncerning job am not your father you have to go look for a life on your own befor prosperity will forgive you.

Damn Cold Truth..

3 Likes

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by makahlj2: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
kennybuda: this country is just fantastic no racism

What? How about Jobbik, which is the third largest party in the Hungarian parliament right now? Granted, they target mostly Gypsies... for now. Tomorrow, they could choose another scapegoat. They are racists, indeed, and Neo-Nazis.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by kennybuda: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2013
I wish gypsis are in Nigeria you will realize why they are being hated by hungarians. This are the kind of people who never wants to work criminality is in their DNA go find out not just in hungary they are scatterd everywere in europe. I am a Nigerian igbo guy married to a hungarian national we have kids i never experience racism in this country, the only people you need to aviod are Nigerians residing here most of them are hatefull and jealouse people.
makahlj2:

What? How about Jobbik, which is the third largest party in the Hungarian parliament right now? Granted, they target mostly Gypsies... for now. Tomorrow, they could choose another scapegoat. They are racists, indeed, and Neo-Nazis.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by souleymon(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
kennybuda: Were did you get your information? And who told you hungary is were hunger lives, you lazy nigerians you guys need al ready build countrys were you can plug money on trees why dont you build Nigeria and stop migrating.

read up bro.Nigeria is better than some European countries.

I know you feeling, traveling abroad is just it, where money will still be sent to you from Nigeria.

talking about scholarship, let's see how it ends with frustration
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by africanchilds: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
kennybuda: I wish gypsis are in Nigeria you will realize why hungarians hated them. This are the kind of people who never wants to work criminality is in their DNA go figure out not just in hungary they are scatterd everywere in europe. I am a Nigerian igbo guy married to a hungarian national we have kids i never experience racism in this country, the only people you need to aviod are Nigerians residing here most of them are hatefull and jealouse people.
Smiles jealous Nigerians huh.Are you making the op understand that there is more benefit to marrying a citizen.
No one is being lazy and here in America, you have to be VERY Up, before you can get a well paying job.you all think it's a bed of roses.
Sadly you hardly can convince those hard desired non immigrants.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by kennybuda: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Any country that can boost of stable electricity, good road and clean pipe born water 247 is far better than Nigeria The piont you are missing here is that nigerians are looking for already build rich country to intergrate they see other countrys were they cant make fast money as poor countrys.
souleymon:

read up bro.Nigeria is better than some European countries.

I know you feeling, traveling abroad is just it, where money will still be sent to you from Nigeria.

talking about scholarship, let's see how it ends with frustration

3 Likes

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Just arrived Lagos now....goin to the embassy 2mao. Thanks kenny
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by kennybuda: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Make sure you dont have any fake document with you, Ms Edit Fekete has blue eye she is a hard woman she is not that interested in the interview she will look into your documents carefully when they arrive in hungarian embassy in kenya I wish you good luck.
akereconfi: Just arrived Lagos now....goin to the embassy 2mao. Thanks kenny
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
Yea...the place is @ VGC, a shopping mall. I arrived late so I'l b back tomorrow morning. The woman is a small whitish lady. Kenny thanks all the way....Lookin forward to my stay in Hungary
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by kennybuda: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
I know her in person, she is very difficult person and she knows how to handle 9ja people.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by jt2010: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
kennybuda: I know her in person, she is very difficult person and she knows how to handle 9ja people.

Did you know about their Tourist visa application process.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
At long last....I just I scaled through the interview. @ VGC complex Lekki Lagos.
Just came out 5 minutes ago. Thanks to everybody that helped especially KENNYBUDA....

Just booked ma ticket to University of Debrecen now for Software n Information Technology.

2 Likes

Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by jt2010: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
akereconfi: At long last....I just I scaled through the interview. @ VGC complex Lekki Lagos.
Just came out 5 minutes ago. Thanks to everybody that helped especially KENNYBUDA....

Just booked ma ticket to University of Debrecen now for Software n Information Technology.

Did you know immediately if your visa is granted? I was thinking it take some days? Plz help with website to find out about the tourist visa process for Hungary.
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 7:26am On Jul 19, 2013
Yea...she told me Congratulations....she didnt asked much questions. She only asked about my parents occupation, why I wanna study in Hungary.

I'l check out for the tourist visa ish. I'l reach back @ ur tru here. Cheers
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 19, 2013
akereconfi: At long last....I just I scaled through the interview. @ VGC complex Lekki Lagos.

Congrats!!! Is this how the consular always come all the way from Kenya just to interview prospective student here in Nigeria ? Because i heard they have no embassy to issue study visa for students. @kennybuda
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2013
Demaejy:
Congrats!!! Is this how the consular always come all the way from Kenya just to interview prospective student here in Nigeria ? Because i heard they have no embassy to issue study visa for students. @kennybuda

yea..... It's true they dnt have an embassy...On the Form, I wrote....Embassy of Hungary Kenya
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by akereconfi: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2013
Like Kenny said, the woman is very difficult, sum students came all the way from Cameroun buh she didnt attend tu dem. And they said she will close by 12 today so that she can do all her shopings and depart 9ja for her con3
Re: HUNGARIAN Visa Application. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2013
akereconfi: Like Kenny said, the woman is very difficult, sum students came all the way from Cameroun buh she didnt attend tu dem. And they said she will close by 12 today so that she can do all her shopings and depart 9ja for her con3
Thanks. Does that mean for up coming students that they must go to kenya for their visa or there is going to be another date for interview in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk CRUTECH Student Kills Final year student in an auto crash on campus / Is ECOWAS PASSPORT the same As INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT? / Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.