Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Which Country Have You Visited And What Was Your Experience? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Have You Visited And What Was Your Experience? (592 Views)

Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? / How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Have You Visited And What Was Your Experience? by ambrosini593(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
Share your experience
Re: Which Country Have You Visited And What Was Your Experience? by Mamacita007(f): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
USA & i love it grin grin
u didnt share ur own experience
Re: Which Country Have You Visited And What Was Your Experience? by ambrosini593(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
I have traveled on pilgrimage to Israel, Italy, france and Egypt through bayelsa. The journeys were quite interesting. From port harcourt international airport to the various countries were great. The standard hotels foreign foods were all great. And not leaving out the places Jesus grew up and venues of his teachings and paul's own as well
I won't forget how I struggled with foreign foods. I call them poison

1 Like

Re: Which Country Have You Visited And What Was Your Experience? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Appointed Chairman NIFHAT / Ghana Trip: HELP / Africans In Bogota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.