Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* (2589 Views)

I Want To Pre-order A Ps Vita And Game Cards / God Of War 3, Fifa 11, Medal Of Honor, MGS4 More[quick Sale Or Pre-order] / Pre Order Fifa 12 And Pro Evoltion 2012 For Ps3 And X360 Ntsc N Pal : Price15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by thefunclubenterprise(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
I can get you almost anything you need as far as gaming is concerned! , view the below list of cheap deals.

Garnet red ps3 500gb superslim + God of war ascension - 45k

PS3 console (superslim) 250gb + 2 random games - 38k

Ps3 slim 160gb + 2 random games - 35k

Ps3 controllers from china (100% gurantee to work very very fine) - 3k

Ps3 controllers with wire (100% also)- 2k

Ps3 original controllers- 5.5k

Psp 3000 - 16k
Psp 1000 - 13k

Ps move (play ps3 without pads) + 2 move sticks + sports champoins - 15k

Psmove (just eye camera and 1 stick)- 10k

Ps3 cds - name any cd of ur choice, I repeat any cd! I will get it @ cheap prices of 3k-5k
Very new games may cos abt 5k-7k.

Ps2 slim fresh from yankee hacked with 16gb card and 22games - 16k

Ps2 slim console- 10k

Ps2 64gb memory cards - 2k

Nitendo wii - 15k

Nitendo wii nunchucks and wii remote - 2k

Ps vita wifi - 35k
Psvita 3G - 45k
Ps vita card 4gb - 4k
Ps vita game cards (list any will get it) - 3k to 7k

Xbox 360 (any type)- 25k-40k
Xbox 360 cds (list any!!) - 3k-5k
Xbox 360 rechargeable pads- 4k

Even ps1,sega, nintendo ds, game cube! Etc as far as its a game, give me a try!
Any rare games u want, or accessories

I have been importing games and accessories for a few years now.
I just deviced a means to sell @ cheaper rates to people.

PRE-ORDER the following , by paying 30-50% initially and balance when your goods arrive.
(For trust issues , you can check my history on nairaland, its a clean one!, I have done legit business with a lot of people here including big names like rahoof , billyamin and all, including big names in other sections like the auto sections, business, tech market etc.

But for clarity I will send u a receipt and try to send a rep to see you before u pay a dime so you can have someone to hold.

My number is 07035838151 (what's app too)
My shop address:

Shop 7 , idahosa shopping complex, erediawa street off ekehwan road. Benin city

Hoping for a great business
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by thefunclubenterprise(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
PLEASE NOTE:::::

This thread is strictly for people who want to pre order items.
it works this way, we agree on an item you want, I quote a cheap price for you, you pay a minimum of 50% of the price ( you can pay all if you like) and pay the remaining upon delivery.
Delivery takes 1-2 weeks ( 7 - 14 days) as these items are purchased from the usa directly and have to be shipped down.

You are sure of getting quality! 100% money back guarantee if product is inferior

Also you can't request back for your money after a product is bought, you can do so before, not after.

Be rest assured this is not a scam!, all process with your username will be put up here, from when you pay, amount you paid, when product is bought , etc, even pictures will be uploaded here, and when you receive , you give us good score on how you like your product.
I'm a reputable member of this forum, been carrying out transactions with so many people for about 3 years now.
You are sure of your safety!

Thanks all, looking forward to great business
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2013
Wii bundle : wii console + 2 nun chucks and 2 wireless remote with sports + wii resorts , extra games and wii sports accesory pack (golf stick, tennis racket etc) - 25k

Please the guy who requested for this should call me back, my what's app message history deleted and I didn't save ur number.
Sorry
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2013
Currently processing some orders, thanks for ur patronages.
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by born2boink(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2013
Your PS2 hacked with 16G card at 16k is very cost, it shouldn't go more than 12k haba, almost close to ps 3 amount and what is your office address because meeting point in private area could be prone to risk. And second is your 10k Ps 2 complete with 2 joystick and that shouldn't go more than 8k....
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by thefunclubenterprise(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
@mr born
I'm not asking anyone to meet me in private.
This is my game shop address : shop 7, idahosa shopping complex, erediawa street, ekehwan road. Benin city.

Its a modern shop and its picture is on my profile with our name designed on the wall.
I'm not here to make away with anyone's money , nor call you to a private meeting where u will be robbed, been and done many deals on nairaland with many nairalanders for a long time.

Also concerning the prices , that's ur opinion. To many its cheap. I sold one of those customized ps2 today for 18k. I can upload the pink remains of the slip for you!
A belgium ps2 slim alone sells for about 12k in general shops here,memory card 700, micro sd (16gb) 3k-4k, card holder 200, then they charge 500 to do the hacking, and 200 per game they install.
Do the maths
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by thefunclubenterprise(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
Why are post being hidden? , what where you guys posting.
Keep the orders coming
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:27am On Aug 08, 2013
Pre ordering 2 psp for simulacrum from calabar!
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by silverchanman: 6:56am On Aug 08, 2013
I want a jailbroken ps3 I live in lagos how do we do this
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by ofiladee(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2013
Need Gears of war 2 and 3 and one rechargable game pad. (Games and pad for xbox 360) and must be a PAL system game. What's the prices? Am in Asaba.
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2013
Silver, I don't have any jailbroken system on ground now!, you can do any of these anyway,
Contact rahoof (he is a good friend of mine in lagos there) check for his posts. He has a jailbroken game for sale

Or pre order it from me , here's my digits 07035838151

Any of these , you are sure to get quality systems.

@ ofiladee
Please leave me a text message on 07035838151 and I will get back to you on that.
I'm supplying some games to a guy in asaba on monday.
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by Simulacrum(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
the funclub enterprise: Pre ordering 2 psp for simulacrum from calabar!
Yes acknowledged, please adding to that i equally need an 8gb psp m.card tanx, looking foreward to the delivery.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by abrazar(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
do u have any hacked ps3 phat
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
Abrazar no I don't
Thanks for stopping by
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by purplekayc(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2013
the funclub enterprise: I can get you almost anything you need as far as gaming is concerned! , view the below list of cheap deals.

Garnet red ps3 500gb superslim + God of war ascension - 45k

PS3 console (superslim) 250gb + 2 random games - 38k

Ps3 slim 160gb + 2 random games - 35k

Ps3 controllers from china (100% gurantee to work very very fine) - 3k

Ps3 controllers with wire (100% also)- 2k

Ps3 original controllers- 5.5k

Psp 3000 - 16k
Psp 1000 - 13k

Ps move (play ps3 without pads) + 2 move sticks + sports champoins - 15k

Psmove (just eye camera and 1 stick)- 10k

Ps3 cds - name any cd of ur choice, I repeat any cd! I will get it @ cheap prices of 3k-5k
Very new games may cos abt 5k-7k.

Ps2 slim fresh from yankee hacked with 16gb card and 22games - 16k

Ps2 slim console- 10k

Ps2 64gb memory cards - 2k

Nitendo wii - 15k

Nitendo wii nunchucks and wii remote - 2k

Ps vita wifi - 35k
Psvita 3G - 45k
Ps vita card 4gb - 4k
Ps vita game cards (list any will get it) - 3k to 7k

Xbox 360 (any type)- 25k-40k
Xbox 360 cds (list any!!) - 3k-5k
Xbox 360 rechargeable pads- 4k

Even ps1,sega, nintendo ds, game cube! Etc as far as its a game, give me a try!
Any rare games u want, or accessories

I have been importing games and accessories for a few years now.
I just deviced a means to sell @ cheaper rates to people.

PRE-ORDER the following , by paying 30-50% initially and balance when your goods arrive.
(For trust issues , you can check my history on nairaland, its a clean one!, I have done legit business with a lot of people here including big names like rahoof , billyamin and all, including big names in other sections like the auto sections, business, tech market etc.

But for clarity I will send u a receipt and try to send a rep to see you before u pay a dime so you can have someone to hold.

My number is 07035838151 (what's app too)
My shop address:

Shop 7 , idahosa shopping complex, erediawa street off ekehwan road. Benin city

Hoping for a great business
do you have a nvidia graphics card 3g gtx 780
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by Mod412(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2013
Need an 8gb sony psp memory card, is it available? If yes I stay in abuja, how can i get it.
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by thefunclubenterprise(m): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
Purplekayc No I don't

@mod I have an 8gb psp memory card
Cal me on 07035838151
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by thefunclubenterprise(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Delivered 1 psp to simulacrum in 3days after payment! Awaiting 2nd one
Psp, and 8gb card, original charger, original battery, extra battery

All the way from calabar!
Thanks man
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2013
We could work good deals on anything you want
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by purplekayc(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2013
can someone tell me how this steam thing works ?subscriptions?free or what?http://store.steampowered.com/about/
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Wrong thread my man
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by silverchanman: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
the funclub enterprise: Wrong thread my man
Dude if I want a hacked ps3 hw much will it cost me to pre oder and I live in lagos
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2013
I don't have a hacked system at the moment , I will have to do a thorough search on that
Please call me
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
hacked systems available
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
hacked systems available.
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by Tbase2: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2013
the funclub enterprise: hacked systems available.
can you provide me with an 80gb phat ps3 engine with cfw 3.50 and downward need your reply ASAP 08102112581
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2013
I don't have fat
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
T'base:
can you provide me with an 80gb phat ps3 engine with cfw 3.50 and downward need your reply ASAP 08102112581

What you seek is on eBay for $599.95 (confirm item number 161104109516) on eBay
Option A
make me an offer and we could deal (mine is a us system so you'l need a step down) wink Or

Option B
you get phat model or 2000 series slim & get someone to downgrade it to ofw 3.55 grin
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by Tbase2: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2013
MrMexs007:

What you seek is on eBay for $599.95 (confirm item number 161104109516) on eBay
Option A
make me an offer and we could deal (mine is a us system so you'l need a step down) wink Or

Option B
you get phat model or 2000 series slim & get someone to downgrade it to ofw 3.55 grin
okay man i go with option A so how much are you selling and pls were do you stay i stay in lagos
Re: Cheapest Deals Ever! Get Ur 'rare' Gaming Needs Here *pre-order* by abrazar(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
mrmex,this forum is about helping eachother and u are planning to ripoff tbase.tbase is better u go to rahoof website and buy the ps3 slim Dan paying $599.99 for a ps3 phat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Used Ps3 / Ps3 With Games / Buy DSTV Decoder In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.