Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

System Maintenance Engineer Need In An It Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / System Maintenance Engineer Need In An It Company (1007 Views)

Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) / Value Added Service Engineer ( Need A New Job) / Maintenance Engineer (instrumentation) Plastic Manufacturing Co., Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

System Maintenance Engineer Need In An It Company by ANDSTEL(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2008
A new IT company based in surulere lagos is in urgent need of system maintenance engineer.
Experience in hardware /network is needed as well computer training.
Bsc/HND computer engineering/Science
send CV and Application to santuando@yahoo.com
2 weeks of this post.
Re: System Maintenance Engineer Need In An It Company by Mike77(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2008
Hello,
My name is Michael Adegboyega 32yrs old guy. Am a printer by profession and i learn that you are into IT and i want your Company to be one of our Clients in terms of printing production and we are into printing of anything you can thought of and our office is in Shomolu and is a full time Printing Press with nice and strong equipment in terms of machines and we have a nice and competent workers and we will happy to hear from you soonest and you can contact us at michael_adeg@yahoo.co.uk or can give us a call on 08076525136 and we hope we find favour in your organization and Honesty and Hardworking is our watch word.
Re: System Maintenance Engineer Need In An It Company by ANDSTEL(m): 4:42pm On May 21, 2008
Lest i forget, the minimum pay is Starts from N20,000 excluding allowance
Thnx

(1) (Reply)

Royal Exchange Assurance- Underwriters Interview 7thy July / . / Vacancies At The Us Embassy Based In Lagos And Abuja!$33k Starting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.