Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,019 members, 7,956,772 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Blissful Sunday! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blissful Sunday! (552 Views)

Some Biblical Wisdom For Blissful And Enduring Marriage / How To Have A Blissful Christmas / Are You Single & You Want To Enjoy A Blissful Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blissful Sunday! by NotNairalandi(m): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2013
Happy sunday to all the faithful Christains in the house.Wish you God's Wisdom and protection in Jesus Name.
Re: Blissful Sunday! by ceeplus(m): 6:52am On Jul 14, 2013
Same to you my boss!

front page material.pls seun do us the favour because today is our special day.thanks
Re: Blissful Sunday! by k2039: 7:21am On Jul 14, 2013
ceeplus: Same to you my boss!

front page material.pls seun do us the favour because today is our special day.thanks
Why do I have a feeling that Nairalandi and ceeplus is just one person disguising with two different user names.
Re: Blissful Sunday! by Skanas(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2013
k2039:
Why do I have a feeling that Nairalandi and ceeplus is just one person disguising with two different user names.
Who cares, jst wish the faithful xtians indahouz a blissful sunday,den u take several seats behind.
Re: Blissful Sunday! by NotNairalandi(m): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2013
k2039:
Re: Blissful Sunday! by NotNairalandi(m): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2013
k2039:
is that your major problem why you should not wish every xtains in the house blissful sunday?nawaoo your problem is too much ooh!

I know ceeplus in person,he stays here in Abuja.hope I have solved your problem?

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Abubakar Mahmud Gummi / USE YOUR FAITH: . pastor chris / Flee Fornication, self-service And All Kinds Of Immorality....but Why Is It That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.