Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,850 members, 7,844,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye (23090 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by barkayausa(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
It is well with my soul!
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by bigt2(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
It is well! I am taking charge of the situation this week in Jesus' name! Amen!
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by gidson12(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
if you like don't struggle for yourself, keep on saying "all is well" you will live and die in misfortune......Action is better than words

thank you

1 Like

Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by murorun1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
IT IS WELL WITH ME AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY THIS YEAR.(amen)
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Ememinyang2(f): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
It z wel wit me,am on top am nt below,am a livin stone,am da star dat raise galaxy in my family ,i am a light,and many gud tinz iz 4 me 4rm diz day onward
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
embarassed
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by fashtundejay(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
Me sef go dey caution my mouth
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by best4best(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
It Is well with me and my family. Amen
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Linkbiz: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
It is well
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by chiforall: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
It is well with me in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by 1MCN: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
Self prophecy is highly effectual. I am a personal testimony of it's powers. But let me remind fellow Christians that that things never get to change just by chanting some prophesy canticles. You need knowledge--of the Word and Promises of God. Read the scriptures. Daily. Need I say pray constantly and trustfully. Ask God for directions in your challenge. Tell him to enable you make the changes in your life which you may require to break through your challenge. And be disposed to make any changes if he prescribes. Be charitable to other people. Wear a godly look. Smile (Dont tell it to the leaves of the bush part that your life is worse of. Never pretend either. Be real).
Be patient with God!
I say these, brethren, from a bitter experience. Today am a better person. Never be the type of Christian St Thomas Aquinas called Mercenary Christians-- who know God only when things are rosy. Or the types he described as Servile Christians--who come to Him when their ship is sinking.
God bless His Church and its adherents thru Christ. Amen.
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by SONFGOD12: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
I'm trillonaire,i shall live long with happiness n peace my family too..GOD BLESS U SIRE
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by dam4sam: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
[size=18pt] Another SPIRITUAL 419 and ABRACADABRA!

All these yeye MOG's MUGUN sef
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by oyinaboderin(f): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
Wch did Mohd build, hypocrites. SMH

abu0710102013: Let me ask the christains which church did jesus build. All i need is the name and location
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Lordlexy: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
1MCN: Self prophecy is highly effectual. I am a personal testimony of it's powers. But let me remind fellow Christians that that things never get to change just by chanting some prophesy canticles. You need knowledge--of the Word and Promises of God. Read the scriptures. Daily. Need I say pray constantly and trustfully. Ask God for directions in your challenge. Tell him to enable you make the changes in your life which you may require to break through your challenge. And be disposed to make any changes if he prescribes. Be charitable to other people. Wear a godly look. Smile (Dont tell it to the leaves of the bush part that your life is worse of. Never pretend either. Be real).
Be patient with God!
I say these, brethren, from a bitter experience. Today am a better person. Never be the type of Christian St Thomas Aquinas called Mercenary Christians-- who know God only when things are rosy. Or the types he described as Servile Christians--who come to Him when their ship is sinking.
God bless His Church and its adherents thru Christ. Amen.
May God richly bless you. And may your already filled cup over flowed. Amen.
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Holyrule(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
Its well with my finance, health, and family. IJN. Amen
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Btruth: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
It is well with everything that concerns me in Jesus name.
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Btruth: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
pukka5050: first to comment.....dancing alingo

........continue dancing alingo, while others are claiming their blessing. Alingo ko, pasuma nii!
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by cycline404(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
pukka5050: first to comment.....dancing alingo

U no even b d second self... undecided

All will be well with me...
Who so ever bless me shall b blessed.
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by leffects(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
FRESH
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by 1forall: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
I am moving to the next higher level with ease!
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by hero1st: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
It will not cease 2 be well with my health and my blessins everyday in JESUS NAME AMEN!
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by ACITYOFTRUTH: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
Your spiritual grand son witness that it well with you,ministry & family, as the same is wished by you unto me daily,your son messages are on google acityoftruth.
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by meshacha1: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
Heaven at last!
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Kay17: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
I read through Job this weekend, and it was quite revealing. Job being a good and righteous man, was afflicted with disease and misfortune (normally deserved by the wicked). And Job made a petition to God, crying out why he deserved such treatment and maintaining his innocence.

And God's response was: the Ostrich is such a ridiculously stupid animal, it laid it eggs in the open and ground, doesn't treat with its young with care, yet it is swifter than a horse and strong.

In few words, God makes the decisions not you, cos you are powerless.
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
CHAIRMAN1: I am going to be great, Key world leaders will seek my counsel.
& PIGS WILL FLY
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by riskit33: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
I am moving to the next level, the next big thing that God has in store for me, in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by bongosman: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
Its well with my soul:EMMANUEL,GOD OF SNR PROPHET TB JOSHUA IS MY GOD.KEEP ON WATCHING EMMANUEL TV.
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Ayatullah(m): 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
What a dry sermon from the Mathematician turned Pastor. If you follow his advise you will injure yourself very seriously.............for example, you are sick and you need help, you are mouthing it is well instead of heading for the hospital..........there is nothing like prophesying for yourself, please do not fool yourself.
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by vally123(m): 12:06am On Jul 15, 2013
It is well wt my business![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Ayatullah(m): 12:33am On Jul 15, 2013
vally123: It is well wt my business![color=#990000][/color]

That is if you work harder and observe your business etiquette.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Christianize Nigeria If Muslims Islamise the Country- Cardinal Onaiyekan / How Virginity Can Qualify You For Special Favours / Six Things A Christian Should Never Do - Tunde Korede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.