Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Glee Star Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson) Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glee Star Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson) Dead (1211 Views)

Tia Mowry Throws Shade At Keke Palmer On Instagram Over Husband Cory Hardrict / Cory Monteith (finn Hudson) Of Glee Dies At 31 / Sad News:glee Star Cory Monteith Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glee Star Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson) Dead by Dthespian: 7:47am On Jul 14, 2013
Glee star Cory Monteith has been found dead in a hotel room in Canada, Vancouver Police have confirmed.
The 31-year-old’s body was discovered at Vancouver's Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel just after noon on Saturday, after he failed to check out. Police say they believe he was alone when he died, and have ruled out foul play.

Doug LePard, acting chief of Vancouver Police, said:"As was the case in countless homes, I watched Glee regularly with my daughters, and I know there will be shock and sadness in many households with the news of his tragic death.
"Mr Monteith checked into the hotel in July 6 and was due to check out of the room (on Saturday).
Source:new.sky.com

"There were others with Mr Monteith in his room earlier ... but video and fob key entries show him returning to his room by himself in the early morning hours and we believe he was alone when he died."

Monteith had voluntarily entered rehab for substance abuse problems in April. Musical comedy Glee first aired in 2009

Re: Glee Star Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson) Dead by Dthespian: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2013
For A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ ye lover of Glee,this is a very sad one, just a lil freaked to know that he is 31,looked so young in the movie...wonder how rachel is feeling now...May is soul RIP
Re: Glee Star Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson) Dead by nigerianphoenix: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2013
He was my favorite Glee cast member. So much Talent. This is incredibly sad. RIP Cory Monteith. My prayers are with Lea Michele.
Re: Glee Star Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson) Dead by dominique(f): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
could it be drug overdose? he has been struggling with sobriety for a while. Condolences to his family and gf (Lea Michelle) RIP
Re: Glee Star Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson) Dead by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
just heard about it,and man! i feel bad especially for lea michelle cry R.I.P! cory! you are really a great man.
Re: Glee Star Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson) Dead by blizzy05: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
will really miss u on the show

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Melvin And Beverly Arrive Nigeria. / Mary J. Blige Is Coming To Nigeria / My Birthday Pictures....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.