Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY (1276 Views)

Get Your Company Incorporated And Your Business Name Registered With Cac Today. / Get Your Business Name Registered Without A Lawyer, 4RM CAC IT IS #4250 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2013
Am a corporate legal practitioner,whose services is most sought for in the area of company and business name registration in the CAC FCT HQ. Give me a call on 07069279374 for us to get started.
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2013
Register ur proposed company and business name today so that you can trade legitimately.

1 Like

Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
It would interest you to note that with as little as N5,000 you can kick start the incorporation process. Subsequently, you will then pay for the other statutory fees to CAC. It can't get easier that this... Place that call today!!!
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
Moreover those wonderful ideas u ve can't be realised unless an investor comes into the picture, and no investor would take your dream seriously if you don't ve a company. So y not give me a call for us to start with d little funds @ ur disposal.
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2013
Its time for you to proceed to the next level and become an employer of labour. Why not unleash those potentials God has embedded in you. Why must you slave for another man, who gets richer @ d expense of ur sweat and effort. Call me on 07069279374 for more inquiry on HOW CAN START UR COMPANY, AS WELL AS FIND INVESTOR to partner with you on your project..
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
My candid advice for starters in business is to embrace partnership, because the core essence of this concept is geared towards reducing start-up cost. Two or three like minded people may pull resource together to achieve their goals. So why not reach out today for effective and rosy tomorrow's living.
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
Register your company today @ the CAC corporate Hq just in less than 2 weeks. Call 07069279374 for more inquiry
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by guyefe(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2013
it would have been nice you sum it up chika,instead of many ventures

as it is one dont realy know what field you are CAC or DEBT{INSURANCE}
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
@guyefe... Thanks for d advice. I'll ve to open another thread for debt recovery, cos I provide both services. Ve a nic day.
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
A foreign enterprises may buy the shares of any Nig. Enterprise in any convertible foreign currency. To do this it must
1. Apply for the shares in a company of interest
2. The directors of the company will meet to pass a resolution alloting shares
3. Apply to Security and Exchange Comm. for. D regn. of the shares
4. Import capital through an authorized dealer and obtain a certificate of importation.
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
Efficient service delivery is our watch word...
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by cityhood: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
chika.chike86:
Am a corporate legal practitioner,whose services is most sought for in the area of company and business name registration in the CAC FCT HQ. Give me a call on 07069279374 for us to get started.
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
Self-employment seems as d way forward in the face of the present unprecedented rate of unemployment in nigeria.
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 6:17am On Jul 19, 2013
To be in control and take effective management of a company a promoter of a company may:
Take majority share of the company, Be appointed as a life director, secure a pre-emptive rights,Be in custody of common seal. Secure power to appoint and dismiss directors.
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 6:28am On Jul 20, 2013
Pay the price for success...re-invent your strategies to achieve your goal.
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Believe beyond all reasonable doubt that success is yours, then you shall surely dine with the kings.

1 Like

Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
Call me today for effective service delivery. The no. to call is 07069279374.
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by Egomah(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
Good day Sir, nice thread here. I'd like to register a bizness name, not a ltd, but an enterprise, as I don't have a board of share holders to involve.
From what you said, can you be more explicit with what you mean by N5000 to register a bizness name?
I'm in benin at the moment and on my street we have CAC, went for an inquiry sometime in March and was told that I pay N500 to purchase form for bizness name and later pay N4000 for registration. Only for my friend that purchase the form to come back in May and was told that to register is now N10 000, plus he needs to go to high court for affidavit, with 2 passport photo graphs.
Like I said, I'd like you to shed more light to this.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
To register a business name u'll ve to do the following
1. Pay N500 for name availability search. Two name will ve to be submitted, then one will be approved to you for registration.
2. Two passport foto(s) of each partner has to be provided for the registration.
3. Then you will purchase a business name form for any CAC authorized bank, and complete them. The cost of the form is N250.
4. Finally you will then file the Business name form after it has been verified and assessed by the CAC officials. The statutory fee for filing is N10,000.
Hope this helps. Ve a nice ngt rest...
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2013
A company cannot be registered unless it has the authorised minimum. If a private company limited by shares is converted to a public company the capital clause must be altered to bring it in conformity with the authorised minimum of a public company.
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 12:08am On Jul 24, 2013
For more inquiries on registration of your business name and incorporation of ur proposed company call- 07069279374
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
Capacity of individual to form a coy.
1. He must not be less than 18 yrs( unless two other pple are adults)
2. He must be of sound mind.
3. Not an undischarged bankrupt
4. Not a corporate body under liquidation.
Re: GET UR COMPANY INCORPORATED AND UR BUSINESS NAME REGISTERED TODAY by chikachike86(m): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Call me nw for us to gt started. The number to call is still, 07069279374.

(1) (Reply)

Worldsim Roam Free Sim Cards,works Everywhere You Go!!! Call 08122297171 / Stylegraphix Crazy Offer: Get A Logo/banner For Just 1k / Ink Solution For Hp Printer With 564 And 920 Ink Cartridge No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.