Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff (11586 Views)

Abacha, Maryam Abacha, Al-mustapha And Buhari In 1995 / Buhari vs AIT: The Shameless Act Against Press Freedom. / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

Re: Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff by Freksy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
ZACHIE:

If there was an UNLIKE button,would've received 18930 UNLIKEs by now.

If it is as you say, you would have received 18930 LIKES by now.
Re: Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff by iamdapsyj(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dokpesi is just trying to save his business cos he gets government sponsored programmes especially federal government ones on AIT.......he should not av gone all d way to sack those guyz though cos they are d brains behind d political desk in d station. Moreover for me AIT don't even have solid programme content and now that this guyz were sacked if its true then AIT is goin the path of their first demise......
Re: Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
confusion247:
Kindly go to comedy zone and continue with your yabis. When mustapha was convicted, it wasn't Jonathan that did it. When mustapha was acquitted, it was Jonathan. Soon you will blame Jonathan for the death of your ancestors.
If mustapha was guilty, how come Obasanjo didn't have the courage to convict him since the president of Nigeria is also a customary court judge. There is nothing like doing something to please the north for 2015 because northerners knew it that if Jonathan didn't make it to aso rock come 2015, Nigeria will go back to it's original status of 1914. That's one thing northerners will never gamble with.
As for you, you can continue to blame Jonathan for your inability to bleep your girlfriend or wife at night.

O ye of little understanding, continue to swim in your ignorance.
Re: Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff by confusion247(m): 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
big deal 007:

O ye of little understanding, continue to swim in your ignorance.
continue to hope on hope less hope. NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK TILL 2019
Re: Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff by soloafe: 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
in as much as agrer that benga have taking side with the opsition as observe in case of amachi vs Gej. the way in which his apointment and that of imoni was termimated should be comdem in all ramification. i am of the opion that the should go to court to seek redres.

however they should know that freedom of the press is not, is not freedom to insult mr president or anybody at that matter. God bless 9ja.

in as much as agrer that benga have taking side with the opsition as observe in case of amachi vs Gej. the way in which his apointment and that of imoni was termimated should be comdem in all ramification. i am of the opion that the should go to court to seek redres.

however they should know that freedom of the press is not, is not freedom to insult mr president or anybody at that matter. God bless 9ja.

Re: Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff by luluosas(m): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2013
See the comments to this news by a Nigerian on Facebook, as posted by Nigerian Live TV[b] https://www.facebook.com/story.php

[b]Idris O. Aliu Nairaland isn't a reliable source, it's just an online forum where anybody can post whatsoever he or she wants to post.

Here is my reply to him
Your head needs to be examined by a Psychiatrist to know the extent of your brain damages.
Re: Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2013
The Plumber:

Did u even comprehend what the guy said or u just quoted him because u saw GEJ in his post. undecided

Dude, STFU!

You clowns dont even have an idea how miserable ur pathetic lives are defending the same people that got their feet on ur throat.

SMH Animals.
Re: Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2013
Omexonomy: OFF TOPIC.
Whith the outmost dismay i have being watching as nairaland has being spurning and breeding so many i.di.o.t. Why will you call sombody a dunce like that.what a pity.

But your punkazz self thought it wise to call your whole family idio^ts?

My man, f*uxxck off and go jump in front of that 18th century Locomotive GEJ recently blessed yall with. It definitely wont kill you (because of the 15mph speed), but hopefully itll crush your head and reset your brain so u can think "normally" even if it means u remain in a vegetative state.
Re: Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff by alpattini(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2013
Please, Channels Television should hire them now. I Stopped watching AIT for long when I personally thought that they (AIT) have been compromised.[i][/i]
Re: Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff by penny01502: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
kingoflag:

Either youre a dunce or youre just being deceitful:

YOU THINK DOKPESI WANTS GEJ TO SET HIM UP AGAIN AND HIT HIM WITH ANOTHER ROUND OF "NA WE BOMB ON BEHALF OF DOKPESI" and "WE DEY GO COLLECT THE BALANCE FROM DOKPESI BECAUSE NA WE DO AM" ?

GEJ is a desperate tyrant and Dokpesi wants no more problems. Finito.
dis boy no go skol
Re: Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: GBAGAUN!!!
I had just watched the AIT World News
@4:00pm and it seems to me that Imomi
Amarere of Matters Arising is among the
credits responsible for PRODUCING THE NEWS
UPDATE! One down, One to go. @Op just pray
your star that Gbenga Aruleba has been
genuinly SACKED OR ELSE... you know the
rest!
GBAGAUN!!!!
GBENGA ARULEBA is CURRENTLY ON AIR
hosting FOCUS NIGERIA! Which comfirms that
WHOEVER CIRCULATED this RUMOR on
FACEBOOK and The IDIOTA that posted it on
NAIRALAND mtchewwww!!!!
DEVIL PUNISH ALL OF UNA!!!
Re: Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff by oluchiokechi(f): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
Yes I wonder? Gbenga just finished Focus Nigeria Programme now. Let them clear the air please.
Re: Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff by Weyrey1ofNaija(f): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
chidindufrank: This is a proof that not every Nigerian has the soft mind to swallow media jargons and insults in the manner our amiable president GEJ does. GEJ allowed everyone to be talking but a man who owns AIT couldn't do so. Another plus for GEJ. Fresh air 2015 fresh water continua

Fresh air ko, fresh shit ni.
Guy just cos una dey mess up and una opponent dey mess up no mean say una right. All of una; both PDP and ACN b wuruwuru people and all d gods go soon catch una.
Whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad. Dazall.
Re: Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff by mufutau1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
"Finally, Discover How You Can Begin A Legitimate Online Business That Pumps Cash To Your Bank Account Daily"

Here Is a One Time Chance to Lay Hands
On the Best Reports That Has Helped
Me and My Other Subscribers Earn Income Online!
www.infobiznaija.com/ade

Umahi Sacks Francis Idike, EBSU Vice Chancellor, Signs New Law / Governor Ajimobi Gives Ramadan Gifts To Women And Orphanages (Pics) / States’ Bailout: Banks To Release Funds For Salary Arrears