Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

We Can Supply You Crayfish,dryfish Of Any Size - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / We Can Supply You Crayfish,dryfish Of Any Size (738 Views)

Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays / We sale Cat Fish Roasted and non,live one and non.we supply you 08169446319. / Jocon Doors From China - Supply You Chinese Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Can Supply You Crayfish,dryfish Of Any Size by Alexyem(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
We supply sea foods such as white and brown crayfish,dry big crayfish,dryfish with diff.size intrested buyer can mail me @ feelcooltomakecash@gmail.com

white crayfish per basin is 12000

brown crayfish per basin is 10000

big crayfish per basin is 8000

fish price start fron 1000-8000 depends on d size.
NOTE- we have up to hundred types of fish and is not possible for me to upload all,to make things easier if u can upload d type of dryfish u need that move fast in ur area and i ll tell u d price

Re: We Can Supply You Crayfish,dryfish Of Any Size by Alexyem(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
Alexyem: We supply sea foods such as white and brown crayfish,dry big crayfish,dryfish with diff.size intrested buyer can mail me @ feelcooltomakecash@gmail.com

white crayfish per basin is 12000

brown crayfish per basin is 10000

big crayfish per basin is 8000

fish price start fron 1000-8000 depends on d size.
NOTE- we have up to hundred types of fish and is not possible for me to upload all,to make things easier if u can upload d type of dryfish u need that move fast in ur area and i ll tell u d price

Re: We Can Supply You Crayfish,dryfish Of Any Size by Eagle633: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
Plz wats d name of d last crayfish picture b4 d dry fish? its nt very clear. Cn i knw hw many painters is in a basin of d brown crayfish? Is d price negotiable?

(1) (Reply)

Ankara With Factory Prints!!! / Adsense Account / Lagosians Are Now Switching From Nepa To Inverter/solar Panel. Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.