Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans (47611 Views)

UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks / NCC Halts Mtn’s New Tariff Plans / New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by nuwell(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2013
Wuked.P:
Kai its nt any midnight o... It has already started, just placed a call to my babe now n i tot as usual we r goin to stay long talking bt nt up to 6mints almost 200 don waka Thank God the tin Cut dat was why i knew about it, NCC is nt gud o... Haba politics inside telecom again Una Dey Madt Abiiiii

Omo, I think say na only me dey make call wey my money dey miss. MTN could have at least warned us na before doing such.
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by Ozenko(m): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2013
This is politics and not promoting competition at all.with so much regulations just 2 pull down one.only time will tell. God help us.Amen
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by Gospell(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2013
Do not panic,supersaver and zone stil exists,it only affected ipulse and family and frnds......mtn stil remainz d best,u can also subscrb 4 mnthly or weekly plan nd mek calz at 10kobo per sec...to migrate 2 supersaver jus dia*408#,try again if it says transaction faild.
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by Ericsdm55(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2013
No wonder i culdn't add or delete numbers on my FAF lists. Where do we go from here, MTN?
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by johnaruson(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2013
I thank God for that! let them removed all and be sincere. in that 2 they have now: 1 in favor of voice calls and the other 2nd should be in favor of data services.
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by Occurstaem(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
gbigbega: There is no need to lament. Just swap to another network and keep your number. I am currently on MTN and have been seriously considering swapping to Etisalat.
Swapping to etisalat my God.They are the most useless network in Nigeria.They will just be deducting your money and tell you that you subscribed to a plan which you didn't and start making silly excuses about they network.And then you hear "our engineers are currently on top of the situation".
Don't even think of them(etisalat) REFUNDING your money.
Choose wisely!!!
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by ashiwere: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Having Problem with unlocking modem e303. Have downloaded firmware and dashboard but each time i try updating firmware, it reports error 19 and 13. I did kill tree process and have retried several time remain unfortunate. Please help admin ime: 861862006269220 Huawei e303 glo. Your contributions are the bed rock of my success. Thanks
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by DRICH1: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
chineduace: This is very serious... MTN has removed all tariff plans and left only: MTN TruTalk and MTN Smooth Talk Plus from midnight today as a result of NCC's arm twisting.
Me stil dey ma FAF o
http://www.mtnonline.com/products-services

This may be good news to some and bad news to others but it is definitely bad news to me. So i have to pay more for calls instead of less.
I have to learn to start adjusting soon....
But Supersaver was really good.
tongue
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by Walert(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
I was on Supersaver Plus before but now I pay N9 per minute from the very first minute.
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by guddie(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
emmysenior: BBM, WHATSAPP, 2go im, Facebook chat, Twitter, etc... C'mon who needs too much calls, except for me parents...

Whatever happens to voice notes both on BBM & WHATSAPP...

Only urgent calls...

Fxck them with their call tariffs.
I feel u them use their tarrif cook beans. Bbm neva finish.. E dey even waste.
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by cassyrooy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
gbigbega: There is no need to lament. Just swap to another network and keep your number. I am currently on MTN and have been seriously considering swapping to Etisalat.
Bros, i have been thinkin 'bout it since and i geuss it might be very vital to u, But *SuperSaverPlus# was d best though until they(MTN) automatically migrate me to anoda plan i wont leave..
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by cassyrooy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Walert: I was on Supersaver Plus before but now I pay N9 per minute from the very first minute.
Wat plan are u on?
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by cassyrooy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Occurstæm:
Swapping to etisalat my God.They are the most useless network in Nigeria.They will just be deducting your money and tell you that you subscribed to a plan which you didn't and start making silly excuses about they network.And then you hear "our engineers are currently on top of the situation".
Don't even think of them(etisalat) REFUNDING your money.
Choose wisely!!!
Nice tip! SMH NCC Do sometin!
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by chineduace(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
cassyrooy: Bros, i have been thinkin 'bout it since and i geuss it might be very vital to u, But *SuperSaverPlus# was d best though until they(MTN) automatically migrate me to anoda plan i wont leave..
who wants to go to etisalat is free to go. Supersaver really super saved my money...
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by Oluschenco(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
Shame, i only use my MTN pulse for browsing, what the Bleep are they useful for?
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by chineduace(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Anyone still in doubt... This has come to stay...
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by miniziter(m): 6:29am On Jul 21, 2013
How far now? Are you still on the zone? I'm sure you're not there.
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by visalat(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Are you a lover of FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING?
Pc free browsing using your mtn blackberry is back and better.
Using your MTN BIS(1500) with gatewayvpn,you can browse FREE unlimited on your laptop,iphone,mac,win xp,android device unlimited.

Make sure you buy the MTN BIS which is N1500 then download Gatewayvpn at their site and connect your modem using blackberry.net as apn.
If you are an android or iphone user,got their site and get the settings at gatewayvpn.com/downloads.php

Browse FREE UNLIMITED TODAY
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by inChrist01: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
But nothing has happened to my Zone...
I love that plan! MTN for cheap calls, Etisalat for browsing.
Re: Mtn Scraps All Tariff Plans by wirelessfalcon(m): 4:13am On Sep 22, 2013
Most MTN Tariffs are design to give with one hand and take with the other, so good riddance to bad rubbish anyways, get technology gists and reviews of your favourite products, gists on health, ICT Training, software etc at http://www.omasblog.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wire-Wire: Be Careful With Your SIM That Receives Your Alerts / Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest / Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.