Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,359 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Al-mustapha Arrives Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-mustapha Arrives Kano (2700 Views)

FLASHBACK(Video):Buhari arrives Kano enroute Daura for a private visit in 1984 / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al-Mustapha Arrives In Kano Amidst Jubilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al-mustapha Arrives Kano by Nani66: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
Picture of Al-Mustapha being received by elder states man and dan masanin Kano Alhaji Maitama sule at Aminu Kano International Airport

Re: Al-mustapha Arrives Kano by harbibi: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
I just hope he has accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour.
Re: Al-mustapha Arrives Kano by gunuvi(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
Welcome back home my friend.
Re: Al-mustapha Arrives Kano by ismhab(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
You are welcome, the nelson mandella of Nigeria.
Re: Al-mustapha Arrives Kano by tpia5: 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
is he planning a presidential run?
Re: Al-mustapha Arrives Kano by kenny2face: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
ismhab: You are welcome, the nelson mandella of Nigeria.

What did he fight for that you equate him to the Madiba?
All Al Mustafa did was carry out orders by his superior officer!!

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha Arrives Kano by MagicBishop: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
tpia@:
is he planning a presidential run?

Eventually he will but I am very sure he will contest for Kano State Governor.

The real power behind his release was Thiefnibu who used Justice Salami's croonies in the Appeal Court to discharge Mustapha.

Thiefnibu was desperate to lure him into ACN for the governorship ticket.
Re: Al-mustapha Arrives Kano by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
ismhab: You are welcome, the nelson mandella of Nigeria.
after all the yoruba top men he murdered. I don't see yorubas here cursing this man out they rather snoop around on igbo threads. Igbo's that have done nothing to them...shame in you all
Re: Al-mustapha Arrives Kano by fajoren: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
What these nonsense again?

Men i don tire for all these characters Abachas, Al- mustaphas, Obasanjos, Babangidas, Shagaris, Abdulsalaams, Atikus, Oduahs, Maduekes, Jonathans, Amaechis, Dicksons, Otedolas, Dangotes, Tinubus, Tukurs, Abatis, abeg them plenty but we plenty pass them, how and why then do we standby and look. Search these names on nairaland and media no better thing you go read about these people, no soso nonsense.

They should all be serving long prison sentences
Why don't we all stand and form a strong alternative to this craze. which PDP and that APC? na the format to rob the REAL partisan Nigerian

Imagine a group of already successful individuals with verifiable clean hard earned wealth who reallly want to serve our countrymen.A group of no big names but with equal of more resources than THEM with a realistic approach to combat corruption,embezzlements,and all these yeye nyamanyama we read about daily.
Am ready to lead or follow. Abeg make we find alternative before 2020

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions New Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex / Falling Oil Prices!!! Naira Faces Devaluation Soon. / Civil War Images; A Call For Circumspection On 2015 Elections *VIEWER DISCRETION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.