Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Voodoo Dick - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Voodoo Dick (1237 Views)

Strange But True, The White Man Voodoo / Voodoo Pe.nis / Voodoo Prick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voodoo Dick by tuk2neaty(f): 10:07pm On May 21, 2008
Once upon a time, there once was a traveling salesman who's wife was a well known sex addict. But because the man could not be home all of the time, he often worried about his wife's faithfullness. He had noticed that she had been eyeing the young neighbor boy who cut their lawn recently. So one day the man decided to try to do something about this. After work the man entered a sexual aid shop and asked the owner to show him the selection of dildos.

"Why yes, of course." said the owner, "We have a very wide selection."

But after looking for quite a long time, the man just did not find anything that satisfied him.

"Well, maybe I have just what you need." remarked the owner, "Wait here."

And with that, the owner ran into the back and started digging around for quite some time. After about twenty minutes, the owner finally came out carrying a strange, rectangular box with ancient writing all over it. He set the box down on the counter and opened it for the man. Inside, resting on a bed of satin, la lay an ancient wooden Love Machine.

"Wow, that pretty neat." said the man, "But what's so special about it?"

"This is the Voodoo dick." remarked the owner, "Watch."
Then the owner commanded, "Voodoo dick, rise."

All of a sudden the Love Machine rose and hovered in front of the man's face.
"Voodoo dick, door."

The Love Machine then flew to the door and started pounding on it like a jackhammer.

Five minutes later, when the door was nothing but a pile of splinters, the owner finally commanded, "Voodoo dick, box."

The Love Machine stopped suddenly and zipped back to rest in its box. The man, being in amazement, pronounced, "My god, this thing is incredible. I must have it. How much is it?"

"Oh no, I cannot sell it to you. It is a family hierloom and is not for sale."

"Well, I must have it. I'll give you $200 for it." demanded the man.
"No, not for sale."
"$500."
"No, I cannot."
"$700."
"I am sorry."
"$1000."
"Well, ok."

So the man took the Love Machine home and presented it to his wife, "When I am gone and you start to get hot and Hot, all you need to do is say 'Voodoo dick, cunt' and it will do the rest." explained the man.

The next day the man had to leave for his business trip. He was not gone more than thirty minutes when his wife started to get that feeling again. She picked up a magazine to read and noticed that their lawn was being mowed, but wanting to stay faithful to her husband, she decided to try her new toy. She ran to the bedroom, fell onto the bed, opened the box, and commanded 'Voodoo dick, cunt'.

With that, the Voodoo dick started to Bleep away at her pussy. The wife thought that this was incredible and was having one orgasm after another. An hour passed and she was still orgasming like crazy. Another hour passed and she was begining to tire and getting a bit sore. But she realized that she did not know the command to stop the Voodoo dick. She decided that she had better get help as soon as she could. So she got into her car and raced to the hospital.

While speeding there,she flew past a cop who then proceeded to pull her over.

"Why in the hell were you driving so crazy?" asked the officer.

"Well officer," answered the wife, "I have this Voodoo dick in my cunt, and I dont know how to stop it."

To which the officer responded, "Voodoo dick, my ass!"
And guess where the dick flew to?
Re: Voodoo Dick by Uche2nna(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2008
Too long but cool
Re: Voodoo Dick by TOYOSI20(f): 7:43am On May 22, 2008
Nice 1 cool
Re: Voodoo Dick by ohilebo(m): 7:48am On May 22, 2008
grin grin grin, Voodoo Private, C----y cunt lipsrsealed
Re: Voodoo Dick by tuk2neaty(f): 12:29pm On May 22, 2008
bet u wudnt mind one of em voodoo c**t. grin grin
Re: Voodoo Dick by olulu(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2008
Voodoo bleeping,
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

but i prefer d real tin,
anaconda baby,
grin

cool joke , love it
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Voodoo Dick by tuk2neaty(f): 4:31pm On May 22, 2008
but really tink of how it will be like, voodoo cunt, all u hav to do is to open ur mouth and u are bangin away, with no one tellin you hoe tired she is.
Re: Voodoo Dick by olulu(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2008
tuk2neaty:

but really think of how it will be like, voodoo cunt, all u hav to do is to open your mouth and u are bangin away, with no one tellin you hoe tired she is.

nay, i love dem breats best

da cunt issue is after fore play, 5 play, 6play, up to 12 play,
grin grin grin grin

no breasts, no fcukin
cos
its as good as stickin it in a hole in d wall

grin grin grin
Re: Voodoo Dick by tuk2neaty(f): 9:24pm On May 22, 2008
how abt a voodoo breast? like voodoo breast my mouth! and is there in ur mouth with you suckin it away. hmmm hmmm! i can imagine, then your voodoo p***y!
Re: Voodoo Dick by olulu(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2008
Voodoo Breasts shocked shocked shocked

u want me to choko while sucking,
and even when i nibble/bite on d nipples,
i want hear no moan or sharp intake of breath,

voodood pussy
u want to break my anaconda, grin
or even spinal cord,
due to over bleeping.

girlfriend,
i love it the way it is,
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Voodoo Dick by Jeovy(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2008
grin grin grin cool, una spoil sha
Re: Voodoo Dick by tuk2neaty(f): 3:11pm On May 23, 2008
if i no be panadol, i no fit beĀ  like panadol. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Voodoo Dick by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 24, 2008
wooden Love Machine. shocked
Re: Voodoo Dick by tuk2neaty(f): 8:59pm On May 24, 2008
wooden Love Machine ke?
Re: Voodoo Dick by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 24, 2008
@ POSTER
it seems u dont have something to do.
Re: Voodoo Dick by 2muchbar(m): 12:52am On May 25, 2008
i get the metal one if anyone needs
Re: Voodoo Dick by tuk2neaty(f): 9:58pm On May 25, 2008
@chisco,
is it dat ur the bus conductor to chisco bus or wht? well yoy are seekin for attention, i have noticed you ok, go hide ursef somewhere.

@2muchbar,
no thanks i hav the real thing, metal one ke? u wan comit muder?
Re: Voodoo Dick by clemcykul(f): 12:10pm On May 26, 2008
some stuff

(1) (Reply)

Final Confession / The Banana Test / Watches!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.