Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja (40822 Views)

Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Check Out Stretch Limo COZA Church Brought To Celebrate Seyi Law, Frank Edwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Emerald120(f): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
duni04: That should be like an insult, to say someone looks like patience jonathan. I can't imagine anyone telling me my mum looks like patience, that illiterate ugly nonentity. Upon all the money wey she don steal d moni no even show for bodi. Shameless ho!
Fear God wooooo

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
blink182: see your stewpid president starring like he actually knows how to use his brain.
u are sounding like you use your brain less than the president

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Deiok(m): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
I dont know what to say. I dont want to say something now and found my self in the news paper the next morning.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by ifihearam: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
blink182: see your stewpid president starring like he actually knows how to use his brain.

Stewpid child from a stewpid father who never gave you a good upbringing,you father that knows how to use his brains where is he?

dont blame you people here,its nairaland i blame..eeeddiiootsss

@moderators.
I have decided to pay people to open countless counts on nairaland because of useless people like this op,i will not stand by and watch a nonentity abuse my mentor and president,so you better roll your sleeves and await be because una go ban tire.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Lachynos2k2(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
I can only see a green UMBLERRA at d background...lol
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by sarutobie(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
duni04:
She actually did raise me well. She taught me to stand up to thieves and oppressors and their irresponsible partners in crime and spouses. Maybe your mum told you to shut up and worship thieves and oppressors.
On the contrary,what your mum raised was a COWARD who comes on an anonymous forum calling people derogative names and foolishly thinking that by doing so he is 'standing up against thieves and oppressors'..people with manners,decorum and intellect make their stance known on newspaper columns and forums and not this raving lunacy you are exhibiting here..stop disgracing your mama!

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by nagoma(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
ifihearam:
Stewpid child from a stewpid father who never gave you a good upbringing,you father that knows how to use his brains where is he?
dont blame you people here,its nairaland i blame..eeeddiiootsss
@moderators.
I have decided to pay people to open countless counts on nairaland because of useless people like this op,i will not stand by and watch a nonentity abuse my mentor and president,so you better roll your sleeves and await be because una go ban tire.

Who is your mentor ? Is it the Reterdeen himself or his elephantine Domestic appendage?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by ChainBlinger: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
gluv01: Kinda...but she fine pass PEJ die...Nice skin tone, sweet looking fat and lips kiss

If GEJ even has a skin tone like the boy she's holding, and maybe a smaller nose, then all will be well in Naija and price of garri will reduce undecided

I love my president sha
lwkmdeadly
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by ojialo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
u re even more stu...pid id...iot son of a thousand father.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by duni04(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
sarutobie:
On the contrary,what your mum raised was a COWARD who comes on an anonymous forum calling people derogative names and foolishly thinking that by doing so he is 'standing up against thieves and oppressors'..people with manners,decorum and intellect make their stance known on newspaper columns and forums and not this raving lunacy you are exhibiting here..stop disgracing your mama!
I'm actually voicing out my opinions about an issue almost everyone is concerned and talking about. I don't have to write a newspaper column to signify my disgust with anything, I can do it right here and that's what I'm doing. If you have any problem with that grab a rope and hang urself. No one gives a flying f-uck

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by eaglechild: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
duni04:
She actually did raise me well. She taught me to stand up to thieves and oppressors and their irresponsible partners in crime and spouses. Maybe your mum told you to shut up and worship thieves and oppressors.
Did she also teach you to rain insults on other peoples' mums?

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by sarutobie(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
duni04:
I'm actually voicing out my opinions about an issue almost everyone is concerned and talking about. I don't have to write a newspaper column to signify my disgust with anything, I can do it right here and that's what I'm doing. If you have any problem with that grab a rope and hang urself. No one gives a flying f-uck
Mannerless truant! What issue did you voice your opinion on?By calling someone derogative names like 'ho,ugly and the likes you think it will get any positive result? How intelligent you are..

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by addicted268(f): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
gluv01: Kinda...but she fine pass PEJ die...Nice skin tone, sweet looking fat and lips kiss

If GEJ even has a skin tone like the boy she's holding, and maybe a smaller nose, then all will be well in Naija and price of garri will reduce undecided

I love my president sha

Wow,saw this woman in COZA today.she was sitting infront,far right.she is lighter skinned than PEJ but yeah,there's a resemblance....
@ OP,Today,COZA was "AWZOM" like always.didn't know that the popular Frank Edwards is so young and small statured till today,he even seemed shy. cheesy
There's also Ini Edo's look-alike(though slightly shorter),she's one of the church workers.
#icelebrateyou#
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by rash47(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
[ ;quote author=fkaz] grin this woman get swag pass dat obonte na, she make sense[/quote] ;

grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by duni04(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
sarutobie:
Mannerless truant! What issue did you voice your opinion on?By calling someone derogative names like 'ho,ugly and the likes you think it will get any positive result? How intelligent you are..
Oh my bad. Sori nxt time I'll start with 'Her excellency' or 'Her imperial majesty, our shameless thieving Ho!' That good enuf 4 u? Bloody azzwipe!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Policewoman(f): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
duni04: That should be like an insult, to say someone looks like patience jonathan. I can't imagine anyone telling me my mum looks like patience, that illiterate ugly nonentity. Upon all the money wey she don steal d moni no even show for bodi. Shameless ho!
Your papa or mama never even dream of being deputy councillor for LGA in the next 100years, not to talk of president. Show respect joo.

7 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by SELFWORTH: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Chinom:

You are the STEWPID one. Product of very dumb parents. HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT. LIKE IT OR NOT.

Don't mind them.

You can always tell the kind of homes people come from by their comments.

Imagine calling your president stupxid. Would you call your parents names because they make a decision about something and you don't agree with them. These are the same people you will see on another thread calling themselves 'Christians'.

This kind of people will never amount to such level in life. They sit on NL all day abusing someone they have never met. Most of them are COWARDS hiding behind a computer .

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by nairaarea: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by duni04(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
Policewoman: Your papa or mama never even dream of being deputy councillor for LGA in the next 100years, not to talk of president. Show respect joo.
Madam respect is earned, its not dashed or bestowed on people. That's something u pple from d SS and SE ar yet to come to terms with. If someone acts like a bloody Ho u tell her she's acting like a Ho. Don't gimme dat crap about respect pls. Ask urself if patience jonathan respects u with all the millions she has stolen from u or all those times u had to wait in traffic cos she was in town.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by SELFWORTH: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2013

Yet he remains president of a nation whilst you remain an ordinary NL nonentity shouting over nothing and sending empty abuses to strangers who don't know you exist.

I can't believe you call shouting abuses on NL a good use of your brain?

Who is the stupid one now? Empty barrels make the most. ...

Imagine, these are the supposed 'leaders' of tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by barikay: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
i am now hating this forum. Filled with all sorts comments.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by addicted268(f): 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
Policewoman: Your papa or mama never even dream of being deputy councillor for LGA in the next 100years, not to talk of president. Show respect joo.
Ok,this is funny! grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by BlackPikiN(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
duni04:
Madam respect is earned, its not dashed or bestowed on people. [size=16pt]That's something u pple from d SS and SE ar yet to come to terms with.[/size] If someone acts like a bloody Ho u tell her she's acting like a Ho. Don't gimme dat crap about respect pls. Ask urself if patience jonathan respects u with all the millions she has stolen from u or all those times u had to wait in traffic cos she was in town.

Your unknown mom actually taught you about making sweeping statements about people from the SE and the SS?

Your mom na dagbo dagbo teacher o.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Donmichaelz(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
I

[color=2000 Likes[/color]
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
Money don't buy class! Truth! undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Freedani(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
king arizona: I don't even know how our FIRST LADY looks like sef?
Not to talk to know who resemble am!!!?
how will u know? When your brain is being blocked wit akamu

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Michelyr3(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mmmmm, jst passin bt i fink i saw her today,....
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Freedani(m): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
what makes u think the president is stupid?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by SELFWORTH: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
BlackPikiN:

You wouldn't be on nairaland yapping nonsense if your mom raised you well.

True talk!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by dammymadboi: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
First time commenting on nairalandhttp://dammymadboi..com/2013/07/thiago-joins-guardiola-at-bayern.html[img][/img][url][/url]

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by SELFWORTH: 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
duni04:

Did your parents raise you to be calling God's creation derogatory names on a faceless forum. Did your parents raise you to be insulting other people's parents ? Please listen to yourself. No amount of insults levied on other people will change the course of their lives. YOU only succeed in showing yourself up as a gutter human being. If you want to facilitate change, please start with yourself.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) / Stephanie Okereke And Husband At The 2016 AMVCA / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.