Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Breaking News! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! (949 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! by Btruth: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
Can anyone please explain to me the connection between the OPC founder, Dr. Fredrick Fasheun & Al-Mustapha? I'm a bit in a state of confusion here.

What is Baba Fasheun doing with Al at the Kano airport on his arrival at Kano?

Could somebody help me out?
Re: Breaking News! by bloggernaija: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
Btruth: Can anyone please explain to me the connection between the OPC founder, Dr. Fredrick Fasheun & Al-Mustapha? I'm a bit in a state of confusion here.

What is Baba Fasheun doing with Al at the Kano airport on his arrival at Kano?

Could somebody help me out?

Fasheun is hungry. He is looking for relevance. He is hungry for attention. Gain Adams controls the OPC and ACN Governors pay him no attention in the southwest. For people who thrive on publicity and stride around the corridors of power,the limelight is like crack.
Mind you, we heard there were moles in afenifere during the Abacha years,it is starting to make sense.
Re: Breaking News! by Willywilly6: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
Are you surprise, Fredrick is a Yorubaman, the Hausa/Fulani that killed his brother Abiola are the Masters of Yorubas, while the Yorubas are their beloved well fed Slaves, have you forgotten how Jakande sold Awolowo, out of anger Awolowo went to an Igbo man shop and bought OTapiapia and made history, was it not Yoruba Obas that sold Abiola for #100million, go and investigate if am lying,

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! by Dejohnbull: 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
Yorubas wil continue to serve Northern Nigeria until the year they declare freedom from Nigeria, either Good or Bad. Off topic wit my horse weep.

(1) (Reply)

ANAMBRA 2014: One Office, Multiple Contenders / FG Of Nigeria Did Not Order Any 53 Iphones - Federal Ministry Of Information / What Does Femi Fani Kayode Wants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.