Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,100 members, 7,867,165 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Why Arent Any Pagan / Atheist Threads Making Frontpage? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Arent Any Pagan / Atheist Threads Making Frontpage? (609 Views)

Pagan-atheist Tribal Round Table Conference / What Seems To Be The Criteria For A Thread Making Frontpage? / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Arent Any Pagan / Atheist Threads Making Frontpage? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
Why arent any Pagan / Athesist threads making frontpage, when we are CHief contributers to this section

There are atleast 3-4 christian threads out there every 12 hr period. angry

WE MUST PROTEST!
Re: Why Arent Any Pagan / Atheist Threads Making Frontpage? by Lanrefahm(m): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
The question is why should dey, after all dey got nothing to be benefited from dere head is full of crap and disgusting information.
For the facts dat dey dont believe God creats us all dey should better relax and observe d existence of God
Re: Why Arent Any Pagan / Atheist Threads Making Frontpage? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
just like we feel your threads are full of c.rap and disgusting information. and btw many atheists threads do comprimise and make sure they are on point.

and what bout Pagan threads I made one recently to inform the Yoruba users of Nairaland of the upcoming Ifa-Orisha festival in Lagos, and I am yet to see it on the front page. I even contacted Mukina2. we were having a conversation and when I mentioned this thread, suddenly she stopped replying to me.

I think there is bias in the very foundation of the Mod system.

The christians must remember that they survive to rant whatever they please @ the whims of an atheist's site.

so if they have any common sense and self-respect, they better support the move to put some Pagan and atheist threads on the Frontpage.
Re: Why Arent Any Pagan / Atheist Threads Making Frontpage? by manmustwac(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
why not just write an email to mukina2?
Re: Why Arent Any Pagan / Atheist Threads Making Frontpage? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
manmustwac: why not just write an email to mukina2?

I wrote and she ignored.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The First Love / Pastor Who Operates With A Herbalist Caught In The Act / Knowing The Secret Of Seeing God And Getting Our Rewads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.