Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,335 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Can Make You Kill (do You Have The Guts To Kill?) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can Make You Kill (do You Have The Guts To Kill?) (545 Views)

Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church In Lagos / Can You Kill For God To Prove Your Faith? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make You Kill (do You Have The Guts To Kill?) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
We have been taught that killing is a sin, apart from that, most persons just dont have the guts to kill.
Here is the question;
can you kill in self defence?. Can you kill someone trying to seriously harm (shoot, rape, etc) you or your loved ones if you hard the chance?. Is it moralily right to kill in any circumstance?
What can make you kill somebody?.
Re: What Can Make You Kill (do You Have The Guts To Kill?) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
For me, If I catch a guy molesting a girl or a child, I may unintentionaly kill him, if am not restrained.
Re: What Can Make You Kill (do You Have The Guts To Kill?) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
Well if I find myself in a life/death situation in the hands of a killer,I wud kill!And wud never lose a sleep over i

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Kill (do You Have The Guts To Kill?) by onuwaje(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
lynpetra: Well if I find myself in a life/death situation in the hands of a killer,I wud kill!And wud never lose a sleep over i
bueno!! Perfecto!!! Bravo!! Exactly what I wanted to say... Abeg come make I buy u drink!
Re: What Can Make You Kill (do You Have The Guts To Kill?) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
onuwaje: bueno!! Perfecto!!! Bravo!! Exactly what I wanted to say... Abeg come make I buy u drink!

Reallyok me want brandy!
Re: What Can Make You Kill (do You Have The Guts To Kill?) by onuwaje(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
lynpetra:

Reallyok me want brandy!
bar man!!!
Re: What Can Make You Kill (do You Have The Guts To Kill?) by k2039: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
can you kill in self defence?.
That's a default configuration, it's instinctive to kill when an attempt is made on one's life.
Re: What Can Make You Kill (do You Have The Guts To Kill?) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
Cheiiiii. Please MOD TAKE THIS TO front page. I cant wait to read more opinions
Re: What Can Make You Kill (do You Have The Guts To Kill?) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
lynpetra: Well if I find myself in a life/death situation in the hands of a killer,I wud kill!And wud never lose a sleep over i
i love tough girls, but is killing in any form not a sin? Just asking
Re: What Can Make You Kill (do You Have The Guts To Kill?) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
onuwaje: bar man!!!
i killed him for trying to get my sister lynpetra drunk (althoug she asked for it)
Re: What Can Make You Kill (do You Have The Guts To Kill?) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
Vilicious: i love tough girls, but is killing in any form not a sin? Just asking

I wud ask for forgiveness after the deed is done!
Re: What Can Make You Kill (do You Have The Guts To Kill?) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
lynpetra:

I wud ask for forgiveness after the deed is done!
THIS GIRL IS BAD
Re: What Can Make You Kill (do You Have The Guts To Kill?) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
Vilicious: THIS GIRL IS BAD

What makes me bad??....all have sinned and come short of the glory of God...
Re: What Can Make You Kill (do You Have The Guts To Kill?) by manmustwac(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2013
About 8 years ago I was duped of £70'000 now since am not religious there is no way I can forgive that guy. Now I will not say what am going to do to that guuy here but I will defineately get my revenge. angry

(1) (Reply)

Message For Young Men / Why Do You Put On Short Skirt / IF U RESIDE IN PORT HARCOURT. THIS IS FOR YOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.