Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Fake Trade Apart From Trade[Combat trade] B.I.G** - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fake Trade Apart From Trade[Combat trade] B.I.G** (437 Views)

Identical Twins : Can You Tell Them Apart? / Gunmen Kill Retired D.I.G Saleh Abubakar Ningi In Kano State. / Lady B - I Am New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Trade Apart From Trade[Combat trade] B.I.G** by hiuser(m): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
@ebas! We trade to distribute before release date which is not illegal but 'fake trade' because we stopped you from 'Trade'!

They are not criminals, they stoPped you!

Do it all the time!

We support combating it on the internet as well! APN VPN Trade pipelines first class alleged papers!

The panel and forum of true 'sons',

Traders surrender! Klopt!

Give him my memo! Fortune 100! Calls, agendas, patronages, job cars, mini flags,coupon, car cakes, bba messenger**, bags, arm rings with nga code, toll gate morning building
, brochures

Secure web** 08:00 A.M
Re: Fake Trade Apart From Trade[Combat trade] B.I.G** by hiuser(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
We have a ring tone that is a 'key' or sound to hear your trade status! We broadcasted it to your merchant site with your merchant ID on our page or yours**

We hear your merchant status all the time! We'll see you soon for a place with you!

Stand is ready, uniform logo, maybe flag and a small parcel/box[Gift in a box;heavenly father;] almost 08:00 AM it's freezing**
Re: Fake Trade Apart From Trade[Combat trade] B.I.G** by hiuser(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
Almost time; I'm a pervert! My comic about the 'merchant Girl' boobs, HAPPY TRADING!

Advertising?

My twitter page My daily 'WalkCrunchyroll' black gold painting/art!

We are informed!

We filmed you!

The ocean/shores melt in the north* frostbites!
Re: Fake Trade Apart From Trade[Combat trade] B.I.G** by hiuser(m): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2013
@edo Word of God : 'Go and build me my throne, 'go to a distant and make a stand along the roadside. When you see my children tell them to see me about "merchant" from "fake trade"! These are before release date related penalties* merchant boy/girl stand that is the angel to "go back and forgive you for the samarian woman John 4 & Revelation 20:11",internet as well to combat "merchants and merchant status ID"' film this! @edo 'it's almost 1000 years in the sahara!'

You are benjamins wife!
Re: Fake Trade Apart From Trade[Combat trade] B.I.G** by hiuser(m): 12:40am On Jul 17, 2013
@edo '10000 moore troops for this boy! Are you trade not to surrender! Revelation 20:4 20:11'

Habakkuk 3:17*, zephaniah 2:14-20, malachi 1:14, 'Don't threaten you, but what are you? Psalm 24:8, 1 samuel 17:46/47'!

Gift in a box!
Re: Fake Trade Apart From Trade[Combat trade] B.I.G** by hiuser(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
Gift in a box; Heavenly father;Do it yourself home-kit!(Polluted in a box) something you can throw away!

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Given The Opportunity To Wake Up The Dead / Do You Read Terms & Conditions Of A Product Before Saying "I Accept" / 3 Police Officers Arraigned For Allegedly Selling Stolen Rams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.