Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu (16177 Views)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / Happy Birthday To Beverly Osu / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu by Akshow: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
bev is a pathetic liar
Re: 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
modextus: i can see уσυ short mouth Oo grin..Λn∂ you're not ugly
get a life and stop quoting me.
Re: 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu by lolaluv1(f): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
What is wrong with this man? It haf do, we heard you the first time...

I bet it sucks being out of the limelight. Now, the only way to get back in the news is to be releasing irrelevant news. Abi she called your name before that she was engaged to you ni?
Re: 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu by ismailaoladayo: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Beverly can u se yo life? beta relocate to SA wit Angelo so that he can complete his finger print
Re: 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu by moneyhungry(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
modextus: i can see уσυ short mouth Oo grin..Λn∂ you're not ugly
omoh d girl face scary sha...
Re: 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
let's c what the story line say's incase she wins.
Re: 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
There's a "report to moderator" button for a reason. Please use it next time.
Re: 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu by dplomaticVal: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Outdated News!
Re: 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu by Nomski0(f): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
click2cbn: which oda story? D guy is married nah!! Will he divorce d wife n go back to Beverly cos she won $300k?
Perhaps he'd have been honest about dating her. I'm not saying he should leave his wife at all.
BTW.....whose hiding the posts?

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu by Osamabinladin: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
i want Beverly badly. How do I connect her?
Re: 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu by titiakins: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2013
stupid thread... everything is hidden!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Pays Off Bills Of Fire Victims At Abuja National Hospital / Mercy Johnson Is Most Popular Nigerian Celebrity On Google Search In 2011 / Charly Boys' Latest Bike!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.