Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Does Your Spouse/partner Read What You Post On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Your Spouse/partner Read What You Post On Nairaland? (631 Views)

When You Post Something, And It starts An Argument In Your Comments. / Missing Person Found In Lagos!! Read What Happened To Him / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Spouse/partner Read What You Post On Nairaland? by minto(m): 1:42am On May 22, 2008
I often call my babe's attention to some interesting topics on Nairaland but I never disclosed my username. She actually asked if I'm a member but Ifor the first time since I was born   wink lied I'm notGod forgive me cool.She is a feminist to the core and also very sensitive to comments. If I'll have to be taken up on whatever opinion I expressed on whatever thread, I want  that restricted to nairaland but involving her might make some unnecessary arguement spill into my home or so I think.

What about you, do you let him/her read what you post on Nairaland, if yes what has been your experience so far?
Re: Does Your Spouse/partner Read What You Post On Nairaland? by HRhotness(f): 1:45am On May 22, 2008
If you cannot be proud and stand by your posts on nairaland, then you are either not genuine here or in your home, . . . , .
Re: Does Your Spouse/partner Read What You Post On Nairaland? by sheniqua: 2:05am On May 22, 2008
HR.hotness:

If you cannot be proud and stand by your posts on nairaland, then you are either not genuine here or in your home, . . . , .

not necessarily true
Re: Does Your Spouse/partner Read What You Post On Nairaland? by HRhotness(f): 2:11am On May 22, 2008
sheniqua:

not necessarily true

Its either he comes on Nairaland to just cause controversy, lying through his teeth or he's sayin how he really feels and supressing his opinions with his wife to avoid arguments, either way he's not being genuine.
Re: Does Your Spouse/partner Read What You Post On Nairaland? by minto(m): 5:12am On May 22, 2008
HR.hotness:

Its either he comes on Nairaland to just cause controversy, lying through his teeth or he's sayin how he really feels and supressing his opinions with his wife to avoid arguments, either way he's not being genuine.

I couldn't be more genuine my dear; foremost check out my posts and see how many controversies you can lay against me. The point I'm trying to make is visiting Nairaland to me is basically to unwind and let out some stress while I air my views on some issues. And like I said, whoever has something against my views can lay them straight right here on Nairaland just like you have done. If my wife wish to be a member, it's okay, by then she would be able to contribute like you and I and of course if she has anything against my views, she can raise it here and we get it done with rather than for her to peep in as a guest, read through my posts and start taking me on while I'm trying to catch my sleep. The line between Nairaland and the home should be clearly drawn in the interest of peace.
Re: Does Your Spouse/partner Read What You Post On Nairaland? by tpia: 5:17am On May 22, 2008
minto:

I often call my babe's attention to some interesting topics on Nairaland but I never disclosed my username. She actually asked if I'm a member but Ifor the first time since I was born   wink lied I'm notGod forgive me cool.She is a feminist to the core and also very sensitive to comments. If I'll have to be taken up on whatever opinion I expressed on whatever thread, I want  that restricted to nairaland but involving her might make some unnecessary arguement spill into my home or so I think.

the fact that you said you've never lied since you were born, will bring your credibility into question.

Even assuming its true.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Land For Sale? / New Member Saying Hi ! / Why Will Anybody Have More Than One Userid In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.