Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper (23186 Views)

Ghanaian Policemen Dancing With A Little Girl (photo) / Mum Saved Her Kids From Attack By Playing Dead / China Earthquake: How A Mother Saved Her Son (An Emotional Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
He is a fool. The police would have arrested him and killed him if he ran into them before he could tell them that he saved her.

If he saved a black girl, no one would even care. This is pointless. Those of you calling him a boy should remember that whites said 17 year old Trayvon Martin was NOT a boy. They said he was a thug , an adult, and that he deserved to die. Stop dancing for our colonizers by supporting this story. It is shameful to our proud ancestors who had their freedom and dignity stolen by this little girl's ancestors. It is shameful to our cousins that were once Nigerian that were made to be slaves to build this little white girls economy. It is shameful to the Nigerians that suffer everyday because our economic destiny was stolen from us for hundreds of years.

Igbos might as well praise the Hausa for killing them. That's how much sense this makes.

2 Likes

Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
modelmike7: White man killed black boy and was found not guilty, discharged and acquitted, days later Black Boy saved a white girl. . . . WHAT AN IRONY OF LIFE!!!
Such is life. God bless u boy.

1 Like

Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
markovnikoff001: ...why do I have this sneaky feeling in my gut about this whole incident; it appears too contrived and too well placed: a black boy saving a white girl a couple of days after the Trayvon Martin Court decision...hmmmm...maybe it's just my over-active mind...
it's not over active, it's cynical. Exactly the same reason why folks never give black youths the chance they deserve, they always suspect everything. Smh
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The day we stop begging the whites and the Chinese for "chances" is the day that we will build ourselves up so that THEY will be asking US for chances.
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by elbinmanny(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
And if he had murdered someone since he is black, they would have traced his roots to Nigeria..... sad ! I dare them to caption the story: A nigerian teen rescues a kidnap kid undecided

1 Like

Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by leuelliot(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Pretty courageous!!
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by kraftykc(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Congratulations to the kid, hopefully he can grow with a positive light about the world he lives in. He even looks like my good friend who acts as selflessly as he does. Good bless em.
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
And he's a jolly good fellow..

Weldone BOGGS
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Good job boy(as American would say...). Well done LAD(as the Brit would say...)!
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by bobthebuilder99(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
"This little thug looks like a grown man!

I wouldn't want my daughter back after this orangutan touched her!"

That's one of the comments on the American website that wrote this article.
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
bobthebuilder99: "This little thug looks like a grown man!

Who cares about an American attention-seeking loser?
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by PStacks(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ehyaaaa.. So so touching.

Naija own na all ma for himself.
What a Sweet kid.
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by biafranqueen: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
Wow I am so proud of him. I am so glad he followed his gut instinct.
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by bobthebuilder99(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
all4naija: Who cares about an American attention-seeking loser?

Why are YOU happy that he saved a little white girl!
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Why are YOU happy that he saved a little white girl!
I am not happy but it explains how a young man can see beyond racial line like most people. There is some inkling in the American guy statement to be a racist, if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Now here is a great story, how brave and compassionate!
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by delors(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
That's a black boy saving a white gurl o...And the frockers set Zimmerman free for killing an unarmed 17yo. If this boy too was killed by the abductor, pretty sure he would have claimed self-defense against an unarmed 15yo. American judicial system...the best in the world of crazy people!

2 Likes

Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by PStacks(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
bobthebuilder99: "This little thug looks like a grown man!

Are u serious !!! shocked these guys are real moafuckers mehn! They don't see blacks as human beings. Little wonder Blacks won't lay to rest 17 year old Trayvon Martin, where a moafucking lousy over zealous armed racist shoot and killed Trayvon Martin and an armed adult claims self defence against a 17 year old boy walking home at night..
This guy radioed the police department and they specifically told him not to go after the kid.. He did and killed the kid and today George Zimmerman walks freely on the streets of yankee.
These guys are moafucking racist but they come to nigeria and be gods over us in our home land..
Sometimes when Blacks in america are calling for justice, I just ask myself. How can a system give justice to someone it wasn't built to protect..
If anybody actually posted that, he doesn't deserve to live mehn! His head is supposed to be chopped of and use for scarifice to the gods mehn!
These maofucking racist disgust me mehn..
They just hate the black folks cos they think they are superior in race..

U judge people by the colour of their skin and not by the content of their character.. OMG..
Prop ups to all the blacks that's made remarkable strides in America even with all'a d racist mehn..
Thank God for Martin Luther King.
Barrack Obama
Condoleza rice
Ben Carson
Malcolm X
Rosa Parks
Jesse jackson snr.

Blacks rock mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by sambas: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
this not good, black rescuing white. when will these black people learn helping white people is liable to die young. after watching the 3 persons bicycle theft on YouTube( one white boy, one black dude and a blonde girl trying to steal a bicycle, the black dude was attacked barely touching the bicycle while the white folks were allowed to go without any confrontation. sombody should tell that kid he is BLACK and should stop putting his life in danger.

3 Likes

Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by Jordanmusa(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
+one for the black race grin!
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
Jordanmusa: +one for the black race grin!
The race that always fails to get organized. grin grin grin grin
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by benchilovsky(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nice one dude..you tried....Reminds me of when i saved Nigeria from BH 20//12//25...
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by dnawah(m): 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
This one na really kidnap because a kid is involved.super hero well done
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by DrMuzungu(m): 12:39am On Jul 16, 2013
Some people here are way too racial. As a father, if someone saves my kids' lives, I couldn't care less about his or her skin colour...

On another thing, seriously, confirmed kidnappers of kids should all be necklaced.
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 16, 2013
Hez wearing like my G-shock wristwatch.
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by Picomon(m): 1:28am On Jul 16, 2013
Make una thank me, na my bwoda b dat. Na me teach am as em dey pursue kidnappers.

Well done shakur.

Incase you don't know, na shakur b hin middle name.
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by Picomon(m): 1:29am On Jul 16, 2013
Amusaopeyemi: Hez wearing like my G-shock wristwatch.

Le famz.
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by Ndipe(m): 3:55am On Jul 16, 2013
modelmike7: White man killed black boy and was found not guilty, discharged and acquitted, days later Black Boy saved a white girl. . . . WHAT AN IRONY OF LIFE!!!

Zimmerman is not white, he is Hispanic.
Re: Teen Saved A Little Girl From A Kidnapper by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 16, 2013
Ndipe:

Zimmerman is not white, he is Hispanic.
Half Hispanic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 / Missing Algiers-bound Air Algerie Flight Carrying 116 People Has Crashed / Drone Attack On Tel Aviv, Isreal Leaves One Dead, At Least 10 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.