Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,906 members, 7,838,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Relationship Btw Al-mustapha And An OPC Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relationship Btw Al-mustapha And An OPC Man (924 Views)

Abacha, Maryam Abacha, Al-mustapha And Buhari In 1995 / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al-mustapha And Press Freedom. AIT ,Dokpesi Sacked 2 Senior Editorial Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Btw Al-mustapha And An OPC Man by jhidey08(m): 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
One happenstance that ever occurred that
keeps me wondering without arriving at an
agreeable answer is the coming together of
Al-Mustapha and the OPC man, Sir Fredrick Fasehun.
Anybody with any clue.........?? ?

Re: Relationship Btw Al-mustapha And An OPC Man by scribble: 1:57am On Jul 15, 2013
He also told the Governor: “Now, Your Excellency, I have found a father — highly dogmatic, a senior citizen of this country, a detribalised elder, an intellectual, a person that is a father indeed with a wide shoulder and a big heart, a man that is very reliable, responsible, dependable, Dr. Fredrick Fasehun.

“He stood by me, having taken time to come to the court to realise that what was going on in the court of law and on the other hand; what was being scripted and sponsored on the pages of newspapers, magazines, television and the radio were different, he now decided to stay on the part of justice and insisted that justice must be served.

“In rainy season, dry season, cold season, he was always in court.

“I know of the humiliation he suffered. Your Excellency I must say that I have a father in the South West.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/07/tearful-al-mustapha-arrives-kano-recounts-ordeal-in-detention/
Re: Relationship Btw Al-mustapha And An OPC Man by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 15, 2013
GEJ released Al mustapha through Fasheun..

2015 just got messier. IBB and Abubakar will be kept in check with Al Mustapha.

Fasheun is loyal to GEJ, Fasheun tells Al Mustapha who to support.

Y'all seeing the drama as it unfolds. GEJ is taking the battle to the North. He wants to win at all cost. Without the North and SW on his side, he will suffer, But for him to think Tinubu, A wayyy smarter strategist than GEJ will sit by and do nothing to counter Fasheun's faction of OPC is stupid.
Re: Relationship Btw Al-mustapha And An OPC Man by jjcbuthot: 7:46am On Jul 15, 2013
GEJ has only further shot himself in the already fractured leg.

How will El-Mustafa help him in the north?

GEJ should also bring Abacha back to life and make him his campaign manager.

Unfortunately for him, this will further alienate him from SW.

I dey laugh oooo.

APC should just give us Buhari and let us see how GEJ will penetrate the north.
Re: Relationship Btw Al-mustapha And An OPC Man by 9javoice1(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2013
Fulani yoruba hausa relatioship is a no no to this great nation.
This 3 group are the reason why we are where we are today.

They have been tried and found wanting so we need fresh air pls.
Re: Relationship Btw Al-mustapha And An OPC Man by Wendyslim(f): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2013
9ja voice: Fulani yoruba hausa relatioship is a no no to this great nation.
This 3 group are the reason why we are where we are today.

They have been tried and found wanting so we need fresh air pls.
. You can have as much as you want. Mumu
Re: Relationship Btw Al-mustapha And An OPC Man by jhidey08(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
bt i fink Jonathan is trying 2 Imitate Pres. Obama who legalized gay marriage with d aim of winning d hearts of d majority by making sure Al-Mustapha is out so dat he'll campaign 4 him in d North. Enough drama wil unfold itself in dis country very soon, let's sit down and watch wot dis great Nation av 4 us. Happy viewing!
Re: Relationship Btw Al-mustapha And An OPC Man by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
Jonathan is playing smart, thumb's up cos I never saw this coming but some SWesterners sabi fall hand. Opc n mustapha? Wonder shall never even

(1) (Reply)

Femi Falana, Odinkalu, Debunk Saharareporters Bribery Story In Al-mustapha Case / Boko Haram Leader,shekau, Shot By His Own Men, Deposed / Save Ekiti From Gov Fayemi's Blood-sucking Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.