Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife (24767 Views)

Ini Edo Opens Multi-Millionaire Lounge In Lekki-Photos / Photos:comedian Seyi Law Opens Multi-million Naira House... / Ogusbaba Tweets Pictures of Wife & Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by Abaniwealth(f): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
When God bless some1,u av to be happy so dat ur own wil come soonest..am hapi 4 u bros,carry go joor.
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by nwabuife: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
This is wat dey call husband... When dey say husband is scarce, dis are the type dat are scarce!!! These are d materials dat are scarce!!! No b to dey make noise all about n can cater for a woman and u dey claim say u be husband matiiii
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by nijanigga: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
nwabuife: This is wat dey call husband... When dey say husband is scarce, dis are the type dat are scarce!!! These are d materials dat are scarce!!! No b to dey make noise all about n can cater for a woman and u dey claim say u be husband matiiii
Your longer throat will land you inside mud. "orofo-rofo".
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by Decryptor(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Wouldnt shop there.

Looks like a housed Aba market with all dem fake aba-made goodies embarassed
Yes we know...but me thinksOgusbaba went there to just buy one t-shirt and the story turned upside-down that he opened a million naira boutique for his wife. Lol
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by Ruthy81(f): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
I guess he is a nairalander, is he not d one dat post the picture of his wife and kids recently on nairaland.
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by Ruthy81(f): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
I guess he is a nairalander, is he not d one dat post the picture of his wife and kids recently on nairaland?
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by Decryptor(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
nwabuife: This is wat dey call husband... When dey say husband is scarce, dis are the type dat are scarce!!! These are d materials dat are scarce!!! No b to dey make noise all about n can cater for a woman and u dey claim say u be husband matiiii
Keep waiting for this type of husband-material and WAIT FOREVER!!

1 Like

Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by Ruthy81(f): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ruthy81: I guess he is a nairalander, is he not d one dat post the picture of his wife and kids recently on nairaland?
Ruthy81: I guess he is a nairalander, is he not d one dat post the picture of his wife and kids recently on nairaland?
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by rill: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hw come am yet to see ogusbaba on any tv comedy show If u think am hating, na u get ur rotten mouth!!!
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
So what?
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by hayweezee(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
"My Wife have always desired to own
a boutique and when I saw that
desire is genuine I decided to open it
for her", He said
... Lolz
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
i remember hearing him those good old times at cosmo fm....big up bro
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by gbollykore: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
so because all the things are imported that makes them good, we need to have confidence in our products too

1 Like

Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by sleekcm(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ogus is a smart hustler. He used to post regularly himself on nairaland till he metamorphosed into "Chicbonita" and uploaded a young girls' picture to boot. He understands show biz and popularity. Dude is just trying to launch himself into the big leagues. Sad CosmoFM got closed, you would have launched out via that medium.

God bless your hustle bro.
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by Psyrus(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
boron10: GEJ is working, haters are hating grin

How mush is ingeeleash tes buk? grin
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by Akiika: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
See them haters, pull me down syndrome. Congrats to Ogusbaba! if you rejoice with the fortunate, fortune is on your way, but if you abhor good things, progress will desert you. Ki i sepe!
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by 99cent: 1:37am On Jul 17, 2013
why is this on the front page? Where is the evidence that this is a true story?
any man can create a thread to say he opened a multimillion dollar boutique for his wife or even his househelp and post some stu.pid pictures. will they all end up on front page too?
moderators are not doing their jobs!!
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by Godson201333(m): 4:18am On Jul 17, 2013
Una too like exaggeration arent those stuff Aba wears?
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2013
uniqueval: Y'all dissing and hating, do you by any chance own a kiosk? Or even a chair, table + umbrella? Stop showing off your immaturity...

BTW, OP, why make such thing public?

You are getting it wrong. Why the hype about the boutique, that is exactly what people are saying not that they are unhappy with him opening a boutique. When you say multimillionaire Naira boutique and you are seeing multithousand Naira boutique, how would you feel in the first instance obviously you will look like" Who are they trying to fool" or why the hype" or Make I show say I dey too" Please get the vibes
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2013
Congrats op ogusbaba (i am thinking you are his wife)
But ehn! Why are the faces of all the guys in the last picture so strong? undecided
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by chinchek: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2013
gulfer: Where's the multimillion Naira worth of goods in this boutique SHOP now? angry angry
Ol' boy, u don make me laf tire now grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by nonysmith(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2013
firstly i would say congrats man...may God continue to bless ur hussle......back to the issue...why the hullabalo....multimillion naira means from 2million and above.....and from what am seeing...e reach 2 million...at least getting the shop can be 500k and the goods can be 1.5m......so e reach to tag am multi millionm naira boutique....gbam... smiley
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by BeraBera(f): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
chicbenita: Comedian Ogusbaba Open Multi-Millionaira Boutique For Wife
Talented comedian and celebrated entertainer, Akpobome Ogude, Popularly know as Ogusbaba has launched a multi-million naira state of art Boutique for his wife, Onome.
Isn't the short form of the bolded AKPOS
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by kolamilan(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
@ op are you ogusbaba PA ? because you only open a thread related to him.
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by chicbenita(f): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
kolamilan: @ op are you ogusbaba PA ? because you only open a thread related to him.
I don't only open thread related to ohus alone. I do have other interesting thread to share.. That is I open thread to anytin I think it worth shring I blv U̶̲̥̅ get. Btw am not his PA, A Sister to him
Re: Ogusbaba Opens Multi-million Naira Boutique For Wife by kolamilan(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
chicbenita:
I don't only open thread related to ohus alone. I do have other interesting thread to share.. That is I open thread to anytin I think it worth shring I blv U̶̲̥̅ get. Btw am not his PA, A Sister to him
noted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2001 Throwback Photo Of Bimbo Oshin / Shatta Wale Reacts To Ghanaian Artistes Not Being Nominated For BET Awards / Joseph And Adaeze Yobo At "Stalker" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.