Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Rivers House Of Assembly Rumble (WWE PARODY) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Rivers House Of Assembly Rumble (WWE PARODY) (787 Views)

See Hilarious Tweets From A parody Buhari twitter Account / Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) / New Funny Animated Video: Chin Chin By House Of Ajebo - Download Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers House Of Assembly Rumble (WWE PARODY) by 9jageek: 5:43am On Jul 15, 2013
The electrifying performance of the WWE given to the most shocking event of the past few days. The law makers are the Superstars and the fans cheer. Video of the Rivers state house of assembly mayhem, the WWE mix version grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fxp0oUeX_Y
Re: Rivers House Of Assembly Rumble (WWE PARODY) by k2039: 6:22am On Jul 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers House Of Assembly Rumble (WWE PARODY) by Mynd44: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2013
We have been complaining that all they do is talk and not carry out any action. Now they do and we complain again.

Anyway, as it is the prevalent thing today,

I blame GEJ
Re: Rivers House Of Assembly Rumble (WWE PARODY) by aliyud: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
GEJ the Heavyweight champion grin

(1) (Reply)

Smarter Boss / #apparentlykid / My Friend May Have Ebola, I Gave Him $10k & He's Disappeared' - Australian Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.