Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Wonder Child Born With A Miracletasabih Muslim Rosary In Bida - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wonder Child Born With A Miracletasabih Muslim Rosary In Bida (1687 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonder Child Born With A Miracletasabih Muslim Rosary In Bida by zakson4real(m): 6:11am On Jul 15, 2013
A child
was born today, around 2 pm, in
Bida with a Tasabih Muslim rosary
around its neck. Our reporters learnt that the mother of the child,
a Yoruba woman, went to a popular
midwifery outfit, known as ‘Asibiti
Shasha’, at Emi Sarkin Kudu in the
Kota Woro neighbourhood of Bida
when she felt she was in labour. The midwife, a Nupe woman, said that
after safely delivering the child she
felt a cord around the neck of the
child which she mistook for the usual
umbilical cord. But as she made to
remove and cut the cord she realized that this was not the
umbilical cord at all. The midwife
said as she tried to pull on this
strange cord it expanded and grew
larger in size. That was when she
called others to come and see what was happening. When they poured
water on the cord and washed it
they were all shocked to see that it
was a Muslim rosary usually called
Tasabih in Nupe or Tasbaha in Hausa.
They said when they tried to pull the Tasabih rosary from the child the
rosary grew larger and began to
shine and glow. Eventually the child
itself held on to the Tasabih rosary.
A gargantuan crowd of curious
Bidacizhi immediately gathered round the Sarkin Kudu house to such
an extent that the Kota Woro road
was almost blocked. This latest
happening has shocked and
mesmerized Bidacizhi and is
immediately the most popular topic of discussion not only in Bida but in
all parts of KinNupe and Niger State
already. Many Muslims and Islamic
scholars are saying that this is a
divine miracle from Allah as a
blessing in this holy month of Ramadan. Below are pictures of the
Wonder Child and the Miracle
Tasabih Muslim Rosary

Re: Wonder Child Born With A Miracletasabih Muslim Rosary In Bida by Chanchit: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2013
I wonder why none of this miracle babies are never given birth to in the hospital. Well let me reserve my comment.
Re: Wonder Child Born With A Miracletasabih Muslim Rosary In Bida by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2013
Allahu akbar
Re: Wonder Child Born With A Miracletasabih Muslim Rosary In Bida by LagosShia: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2013
such claims only exposes the level of ignorance among muslims in this part of the world.one day we hear of a baby born with a miniature Quran,which has no trace of blood or wetness and another day we hear of a "muslim rosary".with the claim of a baby born with a miniature Quran,i can give the benefit of the doubt and sort of maintain silence by not questioning its possibility or occurrence.but when you make claim that a baby was born with a "muslim rosary" (i.e. prayer beads),of what spiritual or religious significance is the prayer bead? the only use muslims have for the prayer beads is to count.was the baby doing tasbih in his mother's womb using a prayer bead? please we should try to be weary of our image as muslims.we are told in the Quran that the muslim community was the best ever community raised for the benefit of mankind.islam promotes knowledge and research,spirituality and guidance.with such ridiculous claims,i wonder what image and view non-muslims would have of muslims.or are these claims meant to ridicule muslims? I call on the moderator to lock any thread that carries such a claim of a baby born with this or that,since in the first place the claims are unverifiable and only meant to stir controversy.

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Madrasa / Ashura:Devout Shia Muslims using knives to cut open their heads (Graphic Images) / Pls Help A Muslim Sis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.