Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 15th July, 2013 New Song Coming By Pastor E. A - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 15th July, 2013 New Song Coming By Pastor E. A (1408 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 16th July, 2013 Fulfilling His Purpose By Pas / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 1st July, 2013 Heavenly Home Coming By Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 15th July, 2013 New Song Coming By Pastor E. A by leffects(m): 6:21am On Jul 15, 2013
Memorise:
Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now see. John 9:25b

Read: John 9:24-25
Bible in one year: Jeremiah
It is good to have a single contact with God but much better to enjoy a continuous flow of God's blessings by abiding in him. At an advanced age, Sarah had contact with God and suddenly laughter erupted. Every hearer of her conception story and subsequent child birth were also infected with laughter; no wonder she named Isaac laughter (Genesis 22:1-6). Have you been going through sorrow for a while? Is your name synonymous with sorrow like Jabez? Are you sorrowful becacuse for a long time nothing has come to you? Is there a long standing problem that has defied all prayer efforts? Fear not! Your laughter season is just around the corner. Very shortly, like it happened to Sarah, many people will come and laugh and rejoice with you.
A single contact with God can put a new song into your mouth. This was the experience of a man who was born blind recorded in John 9: 24-25. After the Lord opened his eyes, people began to argue so much on his issue. But when he was called to clarify his story he told them:
... whether he be a sinner or no, I know ........................................................................................................................
http://earlydigest..com/2013/07/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-monday-15th.html
Read n share
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 15th July, 2013 New Song Coming By Pastor E. A by leffects(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 15th July, 2013 New Song Coming By Pastor E. A by leffects(m): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
STILL FRESH

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Really Have Long Hairs? / An Ex- Muslim Nairalander Talks About Why She Now Calls Jesus Lord, And Master / If Jesus Was Alive In The 21th Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.