Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,701 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? (3871 Views)

N15 billion fraud: EFCC arrests Nyako’s son, Abdulaziz / Governor Fashola And The N15 Billion Scam Called Toll-gate Buyout / N15 Billion Sports Complex In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by Gbawe: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
omenka:

Oshiomole is being too damn magnanimous with his choice of words. "Lose integrity" huh? Can some1 lose what they never had

With the level to which things have degenerated in this country, I have this gut feeling only the khaki boys cld salvage the situation if we are to pre-empt another '66!

Bruv, Oshiomhole would say far more if not constrained by his job as a currently active politician. He has to be diplomatic and circumspect because he cannot say the truth we all can , without fearing witch hunting from above, which is that GEJ is supervising the brazen and cynical looting of Nigeria. First the fuel subsidy, pension scams et al and now very dangerous and unprecedented levels of oil theft. The man is an unmitigated disaster.
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by 3Willywilly: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Olaolufred:
ARE THOSE PLACES MENTIONED IN NIGERIA?
Then stop complaining that General Tompolo is not protecting your oil as if the oil is in Yoruba land.
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by fiscalcliff: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
One can see the tribal calvary shorn of intellectual comprehension are invading
But their ethnic bayonets is only pouring out increasing torrents of truth from many a commentator
This silly ethnic trolls who shout our oyel,our son have forgotten how their son was ONLY reading newspapers before fate intervened
Even at that it took those they now tag parasites to take to the streets in protest before the constitutional elevation due him was enacted
We now are the parasites ,hypocrites and criminals because of a demand for accountability, equity and probity
Regardless of the ethno induced delusions of WilyWily and adino,we WILL NOT stop speaking and demanding for what is right especially on the loud and embarrassing silence of the FG aka Ebele Jonathan on the brigandage of his 'brothers'.

1 Like

Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by 3Willywilly: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
fiscalcliff: One can see the tribal calvary shorn of intellectual comprehension are invading
But their ethnic bayonets is only pouring out increasing torrents of truth from many a commentator
This silly ethnic trolls who shout our oyel,our son have forgotten how their son was ONLY reading newspapers before fate intervened
Even at that it took those they now tag parasites to take to the streets in protest before the constitutional elevation due him was enacted
We now are the parasites ,hypocrites and criminals because of a demand for accountability, equity and probity
Regardless of the ethno induced delusions of WilyWily and adino,we WILL NOT stop speaking and demanding for what is right especially on the loud and embarrassing silence of the FG aka Ebele Jonathan on the brigandage of his 'brothers'.
First i want you to know that Awolowo and his Yoruba kinsmen institutionalized corruption in Nigeria that have mess the economy of this country up, i want you also to protest and demand that the Family of Awolowo bring back all the money stolen by Awolowo during his time as the finance minister.
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by Olaolufred(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
3Willywilly:
Then stop complaining that General Tompolo is not protecting your oil as if the oil is in Yoruba land.

NO COMPLAIN ABOUT YORUBA LAND.
MY WORDS ARE BECAUSE I AM A NIGERIAN.
THE CONSTITUTION THAT GIVES YOU AND ME A RIGHT TO TALK IS NIGERIA'S NORTH YORUBAS.
SO, I CARRY NIGERIA PASSPORT, NOT YORUBA PASSPORT.
THE THIEF/TOUT BEING ARMED BY JONAH IS ANOTHER TIME BOMB FOR THE FUTURE.
THAT WAS HOW THEY ARMED THEM IN THE PAST FOR POLITICAL SCORE.
WE BOTH HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK.
SO LET US GO AHEAD WITH OUR SHARING OF OPINION.
OK?

1 Like

Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by 3Willywilly: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
Olaolufred:

NO COMPLAIN ABOUT YORUBA LAND.
MY WORDS ARE BECAUSE I AM A NIGERIAN.
THE CONSTITUTION THAT GIVES YOU AND ME A RIGHT TO TALK IS NIGERIA'S NORTH YORUBAS.
SO, I CARRY NIGERIA PASSPORT, NOT YORUBA PASSPORT.
THE THIEF/TOUT BEING ARMED BY JONAH IS ANOTHER TIME BOMB FOR THE FUTURE.
THAT WAS HOW THEY ARMED THEM IN THE PAST FOR POLITICAL SCORE.
WE BOTH HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK.
SO LET US GO AHEAD WITH OUR SHARING OF OPINION.
OK?
You are today a Nigerian because of oil money,
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by Standing5(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
adino:

Is it your oil?
And it it your's or Tompolo's? or are you Tompolo?
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by Gbawe: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
fiscalcliff: One can see the tribal calvary shorn of intellectual comprehension are invading
[b]This silly ethnic trolls who shout our oyel,[/b]our son have forgotten how their son was ONLY reading newspapers before fate intervened

The irony is that these clannish and abhorrently prejudiced elements do not even see that all that is said is said in their favour and to their benefit. These fools should first tell me whether those supervising oil theft, even if from the Niger Delta, are sharing a kobo of their profit with them or using it in any way to benefit the ordinary Niger Deltan.

They should tell us if all the NDDC bosses who are looting the money meant for developing the Niger Delta are Yorubas or Huasa/Fulani.

The should tell us what good GEJ is doing for the region by creating a new order that makes illiterate killers and militant warlords the political and financial builders of society.

This is simply an issue of morality and speaking up for what is right. With all the noise these feudalists make, what has traditionally gone on in Nigeria is still going on i.e ordinary Nigerians, from every corner of Nigeria, continue to derive little or no benefit from oil while the Political/elite class, also from every nook and cranny of Nigeria, continue to amass fortunes they and their immediate family cannot exhaust in 4 lifetimes. Sometimes I wonder how some people can be so childishly myopic. On reflection the answer is obvious. When some have been brought up to hate and identify others as their sole problem then they will never notice their real enemy even when he is plunging a knife in their back. The "our oil" brigade have no greater or bigger enemy than their own wicked and heartless leaders. They should first look to deal with their miscreant at home, who are currently getting away with murder literally, before pointing the finger at others.
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by Olaolufred(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
3Willywilly:
You are today a Nigerian because of oil money,

I HAVE BEEN A NIGERIAN SINCE 1970s.
I WILL STILL BE A NIGERIAN IF OIL DRIES.
I WILL STILL BE A NIGERIAN IF BITUMEN, STEEL, TIN, COLOMBITE AND AGRICULTURE BECOMES OUR MAIN SOURCE OF INCOME GENERATION.
I AM A NIGERIAN BY BIRTH-NOT BY RESOURCES.

1 Like

Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by 3Willywilly: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Standing5:
And it it your's or Tompolo's? or are you Tompolo?
Yorubas should come to River,Bayelsa and show us one single of their ancestral land there,
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by 3Willywilly: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Olaolufred:
I HAVE BEEN A NIGERIAN SINCE 1970s.
I WILL STILL BE A NIGERIAN IF OIL DRIES.
I WILL STILL BE A NIGERIAN IF BITUMEN, STEEL, TIN, COLOMBITE AND AGRICULTURE BECOMES OUR MAIN SOURCE OF INCOME GENERATION.
I AM A NIGERIAN BY BIRTH-NOT BY RESOURCES.
That is good for u, but no Nigeria reserve the right to come and take what belongs to you.
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by Standing5(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Gbawe:

That is part of it. Most savvy analysts know that GEJ is trying to create a shift in the money/power order. He is attempting to do this with the underground looting of Nigeria. It is as simple as that. This is why we are seeing crazy decisions that are the real reason some world leaders have dumped diplomacy to say "haba, this is too much" !!!
Anyone who followed this Subsidy saga should remember the "Na our oyel" Punchline. No need decoding what has been decoded here many times. It is our turn, so they say, but let's watch how long it will last.
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by Olaolufred(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
3Willywilly:
That is good for u, but no Nigeria reserve the right to come and take what belongs to you.

LET NIGERIA COME AND DEVELOPED THE BITUMEN IN MY STATE FOR THE GOOD OF NIGERIA.
JOIN AND ASK JONAH TO PLAN ON HOW TO TAP THIS RESOURCE FROM MY STATE.
WE KNOW IT WILL HELP NIGERIA AND THE POEPLE OF MY STATE.
REMEMBER, THAT IS THE THIRD LARGEST DEPOSIT THE WORLD OVER.
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by 3Willywilly: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
Olaolufred:
LET NIGERIA COME AND DEVELOPED THE BITUMEN IN MY STATE FOR THE GOOD OF NIGERIA.
JOIN AND ASK JONAH TO PLAN ON HOW TO TAP THIS RESOURCE FROM MY STATE.
WE KNOW IT WILL HELP NIGERIA AND THE POEPLE OF MY STATE.
REMEMBER, THAT IS THE THIRD LARGEST DEPOSIT THE WORLD OVER.
Jonathan don't need to come and do that for you, that is your land are you not a man?
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by Olaolufred(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
3Willywilly:
Jonathan don't need to come and do that for you, that is your land are you not a man?

THEN YOU SEEMS NOT TO KNOW WHAT THE CONSTITUTION SAYS ABOUT NATURAL RESOURCES.
I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JONAH THE FISHERMAN O
I AM REFERING TO JONAH THE PRESIDENT. WHO IS IN TRUST GIVEN POWER TO ACT ON BEHALF OF 170MILLION PEOPLE.

IF YOU SAY HE CAN'T, THEN HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE.
BECAUSE HE CAN NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO THE 25 MILLION IN THE SOUTH-SOUTH.
BUT TO ALL NIGERIA.

IN A NUTSHELL, WE ARE CAPABLE OF DEVELOPING IT IF THERE IS TRUE FEDERALISM.
UNDER THAT CIRCUMSTANCE, SOUTH-SOUTH WILL CONTROL PETROLEUM RESOURCES.
HOWEVER, WE SHALL ALL PAY SOME TAXES TO THE CENTRE.

UNTIL TRUE FEDERALISM, IT IS HIS JOB TO TAP INTO THESE RESOURCES.
NO VEX O. BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH.
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by eggheaders(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
3Willywilly:

for your own good stop engaging any handle with willywilly from 1-20. that dolt is a programmed brainless dolt to always talk about Yoruba.
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by Gbawe: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Standing5: Anyone who followed this Subsidy saga should remember the "Na our oyel" Punchline. No need decoding what has been decoded here many times. It is our turn, so they say, but let's watch how long it will last.

I suspect the leaders of those shouting "our oil" realise precisely what their divided-and-conquered followers cannot see hence their frenzied, brazen and "don't give a damn" looting. The part of your utterance in bold above speaks to the leaders of the ND and they are probably determined to loot as much and as brazenly possible while they have the keys to the Castle.

The irony is that same way ordinary Nigerians in the North and SW are not benefiting fro Atiku or OBJ's looted wealth respectively today is how the ordinary folks of the Nigeria Delta will not see a kobo of the money some of them endorse criminals to loot all in the name of "our oil". To make matters worse, the ND will have to contend with the serious and most dangerous issue no one is looking at. I.e a future where a militant class flush with money now buy their way into politics to be the political shapers of society. Scary thought but happening already and sanctioned by this President.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/41484-oil-thieves-have-hijacked-political-power-nnpc-raises-alarm-says-nigeria-loses-180000-crude-oil-barrels-to-oil-thieves-daily

Oil thieves have hijacked political power - NNPC raises alarm •Says Nigeria loses 180,000 crude oil barrels to oil thieves daily

| Print | E-mail

Written by Idowu Samuel Friday, 25 May 2012

CRIMINALS and crude oil thieves have taken over the oil fields in the Niger Delta and have used the proceeds of oil theft to hijack political power in Nigeria, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), raised the alarm on Thursday.

The Executive Secretary of Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparent Initiative (NEITI), Mrs Zainab Ahmed, had earlier lamented the activities of the crude oil thieves in the creeks of Niger Delta, whose activities she said had denied Nigeria a whopping sum of $4.6 million in just two years.

The Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Austin Oniwon, lamented the increasing wave of criminal activities in the Niger Delta, which he said was causing Nigeria to lose an estimated 180,000 barrels of crude oil per day.

Ghana, he noted, required only 120,000 barrels of crude oil daily to survive, expressing dismay that the rate at which criminals were prospecting for crude oil illegally in the country had reached an alarming level.

Oniwon said the miscreants behind illegal oil bunkering in the zone had sponsored the election of local government chairmen and now have the capacity to sponsor and produce more state governors, adding that they even have the potential to fund the emergence of a Nigerian president in the future.

He dropped the hints when members of the House of Representatives Committee on Petroleum (Upstream), paid him a courtesy visit, as part of their oversight function, as he urged the lawmakers to enact legislation aimed at arresting the increasing wave of oil theft in Nigeria.

He said it was regrettable to note that criminals had taken over the most part of Niger Delta...” They have amassed so much wealth that they are beginning to look for political power. They have been sponsoring local government chairmen. The chairmen have also been sponsoring governors. And these people, if not checked in time, will one day produce the president of Nigeria.”

He said such a situation had occurred in countries like Colombia and Mexico where criminals dealing in drugs sponsored the presidents of the countries as a means of promoting their illegal trades.

Oniwon said Nigeria should waste no time in combating the nefarious activities of the oil thieves against the implication of its neighbours like Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and The Gambia, which are now producing oil in commercial quantities, a development which may cripple the economy of Nigeria, anchored mainly on oil.

The NNPC boss urged the National Assembly not to delay in passing the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) which, he noted, was capable of curbing irregularities in the Nigerian oil sector, adding that the bill, if eventually passed into law had the capacity to promote the emergence of a strong national oil company.

The House Committee Chairman on Petroleum Resources (Upstream), Honourable Ajibola Muraina, who led members to the NNPC Towers, Abuja, equally lamented the growing capacity of crude oil thieves, as he urged the government of Nigeria to devise stringent means of preventing criminals from prospecting Nigeria’s crude oil illegally.

Muraina said the House of Representatives would work harmoniously with NNPC in sanitising the oil industry, even as he urged the corporation to, henceforth, begin to implement most of the recommendations by the House of Representatives and the Senate on the means of maintaining sanity in the Nigerian oil sector.
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by Olaolufred(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
eggheaders:

for your own good stop engaging any handle with willywilly from 1-20. that dolt is a programmed brainless dolt to always talk about Yoruba.

I AM ACTUALLY LESS BUSY IN OFFICE TODAY.
THAT IS WHY I WANT TO FOLLOW HIM UP INTO REASONING INTELLECTUALLY.
SO THAT THE BARBARISM OF THE ORDER OF CHIDI LLOYD AND EVANS BIPI WILL LEAVE HIS SYSTEM.
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by lacasa: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
Well, as they say:

'Government' runz is the sweetest runz
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by 3Willywilly: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
Olaolufred:

THEN YOU SEEMS NOT TO KNOW WHAT THE CONSTITUTION SAYS ABOUT NATURAL RESOURCES.
I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JONAH THE FISHERMAN O
I AM REFERING TO JONAH THE PRESIDENT. WHO IS IN TRUST GIVEN POWER TO ACT ON BEHALF OF 170MILLION PEOPLE.

IF YOU SAY HE CAN'T, THEN HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE.
BECAUSE HE CAN NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO THE 25 MILLION IN THE SOUTH-SOUTH.
BUT TO ALL NIGERIA.

IN A NUTSHELL, WE ARE CAPABLE OF DEVELOPING IT IF THERE IS TRUE FEDERALISM.
UNDER THAT CIRCUMSTANCE, SOUTH-SOUTH WILL CONTROL PETROLEUM RESOURCES.
HOWEVER, WE SHALL ALL PAY SOME TAXES TO THE CENTRE.

UNTIL TRUE FEDERALISM, IT IS HIS JOB TO TAP INTO THESE RESOURCES.
NO VEX O. BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH.
Yorubas got thousands of Government made Millionaires, they are capable of developing that, you don't need government to do every thing for you
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by Olaolufred(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
3Willywilly:
Yorubas got thousands of Government made Millionaires, they are capable of developing that, you don't need government to do every thing for you

THE LAW OF THE LAND WOULD NOT ALLOW THAT.

STATE RESOURCES CAN ONLY BE HANDLED THAT WAY IF THE PRESIDENT DEEMS IT FIT FOR THE NATION.
YOU MAY ADVICE HIM TO TOW THAT DIRECTION.

OK?
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by 3Willywilly: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
Olaolufred:
I AM ACTUALLY LESS BUSY IN OFFICE TODAY.
THAT IS WHY I WANT TO FOLLOW HIM UP INTO REASONING INTELLECTUALLY.
Intellectual reasoning when anything oil is involved right, haahaa stop shivering, you felt your life line is threaten.
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by 3Willywilly: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Olaolufred:

THE LAW OF THE LAND WOULD NOT ALLOW THAT.

STATE RESOURCES CAN ONLY BE HANDLED THAT WAY IF THE PRESIDENT DEEMS IT FIT FOR THE NATION.
YOU MAY ADVICE HIM TO TOW THAT DIRECTION.
OK?
But the Law of the Land allows Yorubas to own oil wells, yes or no?
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
3Willywilly:
Intellectual reasoning when anything oil is involved right, haahaa stop shivering, you felt your life line is threaten.

Willy+Willy....Life Patron of M0rons of NAIRALAND cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by 3Willywilly: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
ilugunboy:
Willy+Willy....Life Patron of M0rons of NAIRALAND cheesy cheesy
Ode from Remo
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by Olaolufred(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
3Willywilly:

NO SHIVERS. IS IT SO COLD IN BOMADI?

NOT COLD IN LEKKI.

I AM OK. AND READY TO MOULD THAT REASONING.
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by Olaolufred(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
3Willywilly:
But the Law of the Land allows Yorubas to own oil wells, yes or no?

YES, BECAUSE EVERY YORUBA SON IS A NIGERIAN.

THE SAME WAY JONAH CAN ALLOCATE BITUMEN FIELD TO EDWIN CLARK IF HE DEEMS FIT AND CAN DEFEND REASONS FOR HIS DECISIONS.
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by 3Willywilly: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Olaolufred:
NO SHIVERS. IS IT SO COLD IN BOMADI?
NOT COLD IN LEKKI.
I AM OK. AND READY TO MOULD THAT REASONING.
yes cold in Bomadi can never make you Shiver, but hunger that will follow if your life line is blocked,
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by Olaolufred(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
3Willywilly:
yes cold in Bomadi can never make you Shiver, but hunger that will follow if your life line is blocked,

OK.
BLOCK IT TO PROVE THE HUNGER.
LET US SEE IF THE HUNGER THEORY IS TRUE
OK FRIEND, GO AHEAD ON ALL TERMINALS AT ESCRAVOS.
OK?
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by 3Willywilly: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Olaolufred:
YES, BECAUSE EVERY YORUBA SON IS A NIGERIAN.
THE SAME WAY JONAH CAN ALLOCATE BITUMEN FIELD TO EDWIN CLARK IF HE DEEMS FIT AND CAN DEFEND REASONS FOR HIS DECISIONS.
Then if a Yoruba could develop his oil block without Government help, so what is preventing them from mining the Bitumen in their Land.
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by Olaolufred(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
3Willywilly:
Then if a Yoruba could develop his oil block without Government help, so what is preventing them from mining the Bitumen in their Land.

GROW UP.

YOU CAN ONLY DEVELOP AFTER LICENCE IS GIVEN.

WHY THIS BABYISH TALK?

JOIN US IN TELLING JONAH TO LICENCE THE BITUMEN TO CLARK. AND WAIT IF EDWIN WILL NOT DEVELOP IT.
Re: Rising Oil Theft: So Why Was Tompolo Paid N15 Billion? by 3Willywilly: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
Olaolufred:
OK.
BLOCK IT TO PROVE THE HUNGER.
LET US SEE IF THE HUNGER THEORY IS TRUE
OK FRIEND, GO AHEAD ON ALL TERMINALS AT ESCRAVOS.
OK?
Man, the time is not long, very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Borno State Governor Buys Most Expensive Private Jet For N11.5 Billion / Nigerians Spent Millions On Parties but 200,000 School Fee Is A Problem -Oyedepo / Sins Committed By Prof Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.