Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Your Views About Senator Bukola Saraki #1000000000 Donation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Views About Senator Bukola Saraki #1000000000 Donation (619 Views)

See What Japeth Omojuwa Said About Senator Ben Bruce / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Things You Need To Know About Senator Musliu Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Views About Senator Bukola Saraki #1000000000 Donation by Olami099(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2013
A MUST READ FOR ALL ILORITES
If good work is done with good intention,I will
never be part of critics to it even if its done by
PDP,but to be sincere this is nothing but display
of
hypocrite to God by your leader.if he is doin it 4
Allahs sake.y did he hav 2 broadcast it
#Yusuf Zulu Gambari #posted this on his
timeline & i cnt bliv y sme pple stil choose to b
an educated illiterate
Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki,has released the
Sum of
100million Naira for d feeding of the less
privileges within his
constituency at different locations for iftar ,
believe
that this
shall go a long way to d needy. As we said Jazaka
Lahu Haira I
pray that may God bless us all and grant those
blessed the
ability to emulate the great gesture
Re: Your Views About Senator Bukola Saraki #1000000000 Donation by Olami099(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2013
Nairalanders,share your views about this issue naw??

(1) (Reply)

PDP In Rivers State Resolve To Lying To Cover Their Plot Against Amaechi / Gov Ameachi Vs Patience Jonathan Part2 / Soyinka Sends Another Clear Yet Coded Message To Gej And Jonathanians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.