Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Thank You Jesus....i Am HIV Negative - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank You Jesus....i Am HIV Negative (973 Views)

Have You Seen Jesus ? I Have Seen Him So Real! / Who Is Jesus? I Wonder If You Know Him! Merry Xmas Nairalanders!! / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Jesus....i Am HIV Negative by Keddy: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Am so happy mehn.make una follow me thank God oo.I've been a xtian but backslided last year n went back to my 'vomit'.I had unprotected sex many times with 4 girls.some wks after d last,I had fever,headache n other symptoms associated wit HIV.mehn,worry set in.fear,sleepless nights,name it.i turned prayer warrior overnight.I just lack words to describe d experience.I went for d 1st test after sum months n it was negative.I went again,and again,and again,and today again,all negative.how n wot I felt each time I went for d result was 'crazy'..
I've asked God for 4giveness n for d grace to hold body till I marry.AIDS IS REAL OO.I saw many carriers today at Luth,hmmmm..

*worshipping God in my language...Jehovah,idi ebube n'ebem no,Jehovah idi ebube(2x)..n'eligweee,idi ebube.n'eluwa,ina achiachi.n'ala mmuo,ibu dike n'agha,Jehovah..idi ebube*

1 Like

Re: Thank You Jesus....i Am HIV Negative by Chubhie: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
Lol. Play safe bro.
Re: Thank You Jesus....i Am HIV Negative by Keddy: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chubhie: Lol. Play safe bro.
grin cool
Re: Thank You Jesus....i Am HIV Negative by Yooguyz: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
Congrats on your miracle! God healed you because of his love towards you. My advice to you is to try not to do those things that are not pleasing in his sight. I know its not gonna be easy for you. Buh there is grace for you IJN.
Am not perfect oh.
Re: Thank You Jesus....i Am HIV Negative by Keddy: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Yooguyz: Congrats on your miracle! God healed you because of his love towards you. My advice to you is to try not to do those things that are not pleasing in his sight. I know its not gonna be easy for you. Buh there is grace for you IJN.
Am not perfect oh.
Amen..tnks bros
Re: Thank You Jesus....i Am HIV Negative by DrummaBoy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Congrats Bro

Now U know the truth, do it.
Re: Thank You Jesus....i Am HIV Negative by bingbagbo(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
angry angry angry
Re: Thank You Jesus....i Am HIV Negative by bingbagbo(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
frontpage mods angry
Re: Thank You Jesus....i Am HIV Negative by enilove(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
It calls for celebration, kindly send my Chivita online.

Stay HIV negative for ever ,in Jesus name.
Re: Thank You Jesus....i Am HIV Negative by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Thank You Jesus....i Am HIV Negative by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
I reasonable human being would conclude that you never had HIV to begin with.....you probably ate something bad and was

feeling these symptoms or it was because of your own paranoia.....The fact that you knowingly had premarital unprotected

sex then ran to Jesus to save you makes me sick to my stomach.....you should be held responsible for your actions...its

too bad you didn't get the HIV so your prayer warrior can be put to the test......I hope that girl miraculously gets pregnant

with triplets and say you are responsible for it....Christians like you make me sick...irresponsible individuals...

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Jesus....i Am HIV Negative by ninja4life(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
I reasonable human being would conclude that you never had HIV to begin with.....you probably ate something bad and was

feeling these symptoms or it was because of your own paranoia.....The fact that you knowingly had premarital unprotected

sex then ran to Jesus to save you makes me sick to my stomach.....you should be held responsible for your actions...its

too bad you didn't get the HIV so your prayer warrior can be put to the test......I hope that girl miraculously gets pregnant

with triplets and say you are responsible for it....Christians like you make me sick...irresponsible individuals...
lol oga yaff finissh d op oo.lmao well maybe u should read mazi nysc thread about how he felt wen he learnt he had hiv which was not true,so u felt dat way cos u had unprotectd sex.lol hope u learn o and not be like mazi
Re: Thank You Jesus....i Am HIV Negative by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2013
Where is the report that states you formally HIV positive?

You didnt go for test to confirm if you are positive but comes here to tell us how prayer makes you negative. Who is deceiving who?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED! How Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Took Another Lady To A Hotel In Lagos / Warnings From Beyond, Signs Of End Time / A Catholic Priest Caught masturbating On A Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.