Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless (7461 Views)

Restless Cos Am Jobless.....god Pls Hear My Cry / FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige / Help!! Am Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by lanryfunky(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2008
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,Abeg i need una prayers oooo, my girlfiriend went for a scan last week and it was revealed that she is pregnant with TWINS,
Na boredom sef cause make we do the thing oo and i dont even have a job now, pls i need una prayers make God provide job before she born as ABORTION IS NOT EVEN IN MY AGENDA AT ALLLLL, I still even need to go for traditional wedding now but money never dey,
wetin manpikin go do now?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by holythug(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2008
eeyah. . .u shd av waited guy, now u r gonna b some kind of dad i wont like to b
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by tboy1(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2008
lanryfunky:

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,Abeg i need una prayers oooo, my girlfiriend went for a scan last week and it was revealed that she is pregnant with TWINS,
Na boredom sef cause make we do the thing oo and i don't even have a job now, please i need una prayers make God provide job before she born as ABORTION IS NOT EVEN IN MY AGENDA AT ALLLLL, I still even need to go for traditional wedding now but money never dey,
wetin manpikin go do now?

'Twins'  grin  grin
But seem like a responsible person and Insha ALLAH you'll secure a very good job soon. Just keep your head up and be more prayerful wink BTW the thought of the twins will make you more determined  cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by kolaoloye(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2008
Bro,i feel for you.This is one of the reasons why i always speak against pre-marital sex.
What has happened has happened. Do not lose hope. Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
He will surely make a way for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by olachy: 1:33pm On May 22, 2008
ur very silly, y didnt u think bout God before u went n started sleeping wiv ur girl friend, now u want Him to bail u out, lucky for u, He is a kind and merciful God,
even if ur dat stupid, y didnt u use a condom, y didnt she take pills or smfin?both of u r ridiculous,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by tboy1(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2008
olachy:

your very silly, y didnt u think bout God before u went n started sleeping with your girl friend, now u want Him to bail u out, lucky for u, He is a kind and merciful God,
even if your that stupid, y didnt u use a condom, y didnt she take pills or smfin?both of you're ridiculous,

Typical hypocritical attitude of a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by mimi44: 2:00pm On May 22, 2008
Bro u r in deep shit
Just look for a job that doesn't require capital but time
call me on 08034546097

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by buzyDiva(f): 2:01pm On May 22, 2008
@poster,
try harder and get ursef one.
Its seems hard but not when u're persistent.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by protocol(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2008
GUY, BRAVO. U ARE A MAN. FIRST TIME AND U ARE HAVIN TWINS, NEXT TIME BET ME, U WILL HAVE TRIPPLELET.
WELL, IF U NO GET JOB, AT LEAST U GET KIDS. grin grin grin grin
GOD GO HELP U SHY.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by favcom(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2008
Haba!!! Twins at first attempt shocked shocked shocked
Pele o, Baba Ibeji grin grin grin
So, how do we feed the babies now
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by Godalone(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2008
It happened to me too,i got married without having a job and my girl friend who is now my wife was pregnant at thesame time.I got a very lucrative job on my wedding day.Please this is not the end of the world,it will make you to be stronger,lay your hands on legitimate business and keep on looking for job,God in his infinite mercy will surely answer you.
May be i will post my full story someday for everyone to read.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by holythug(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2008
many pple r even prayin for u . . . i hope u find a good job, & hope u r on d search too. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by Seyikenna: 3:31pm On May 22, 2008
Guy i feel for you, Nevertheless God will see you through. It was really a nice idea, not aborting. aiye o pare
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by dupsy09(f): 3:33pm On May 22, 2008
bros u sure say na true u dey talk, abi u wan entertain us here for nairaland. grin grin grin grin

Any which way, u try well well. May God give you the means to care for your babies. I don't encourage abortion myself.

Next time you go ZIP UP tongue

ciao baba ibeji (ejema)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by Suntemi(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2008
Baba Ibeji to be. See, I dey envy you o.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by chummex(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2008
Guy, I hv a feeling u just want to entertain nairalanders.If so, u've done a good job of it. If not, u don mess-up! Well, that is not to say that I'm not prone to such a mistake anyway. Just that I've decided to keep it celibate this time, Olachy, I'm sure u'll luv me 4 that grin
Nevertheless, if I were u, I'd live up to the man I've made myself , a real man in this case- TWINS!
Start doing sth however small for now. If u work hard enough, things will definitely stabilize 4 u. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by Suntemi(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2008
[quote
Start doing sth however small for now. If u work hard enough, things will definitely stabilize for you. smiley
[quote][/quote]

I think this guy is right?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by Suntemi(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2008
@ Poster,

Amigo at Oba Akran still get vacancies. So try ur luck, wishin u success anyway.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by niya(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2008
hmmmmm!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 22, 2008
Though a wrong topic in the wrong forum but what can we say?Just pray to God.I hope you get a job soon.But if you dont you may have to considere private/personal business just to be responsible to the girl and your child.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by ayzone: 9:13pm On May 22, 2008
Guy u 2 yaori, hw u do am. I mean which stylo u take hammer am. Anyway sha, kip prayin cos its nt ova,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by wire: 9:55am On May 23, 2008
he ya dont worry God go provide work 4 u,just keep on having faith in him
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by osuolale1(f): 10:18am On May 23, 2008
who da hell is olachy, u're useless, don't u know it could happen to anybody, even u. I doubt if u'll ever find urself in this situation b'cos from d tone of ur voice, u don't seem pretty, nice and approachable, so no one can possibly get wit u, no offence

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by mlissa: 10:24am On May 23, 2008
Na Wa Ohh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by favcom(m): 10:37am On May 23, 2008
osuolale1:

who da hell is olachy, u're useless, don't u know it could happen to anybody, even u. I doubt if u'll ever find yourself in this situation b'because from d tone of your voice, u don't seem pretty, nice and approachable, so no one can possibly get wit u, no offence

See yourself No decorum at all undecided
A man is in a shit embarassed looking for job cry and you are here
typing nonsense angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by Esss(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2008
@ Poster

I'll keep my own as plain and simple as I can. I no send wetin any body wan yarn, this na my own opinion. wetn u mean by abortion is not on your agenda? Abortion should be on every guys agenda that plans on impreganting a girl without a job, a house, a car or even a stand.

In case you've not noticed, pure water is now 10 naira for one, meaning lyf is hard.

If it is not too late now, Oboy go delete those babies kia kia. Na beans to train twins.

In present day naija na ehn you wan raise twins without pay and without job. Oboy no dull yourself O! I know that abortion is not cool and all worth not, but if and only if you can get the consent of your girlfriend, I suggest you eject those pikins now before garri soak all the water.

There are already too much pikins suffering on the streets of naija as it is already without you adding your own. And twins for that matter.

Just make sure say na for better hospital wey dem go do am, with qualified doctor so you no go kill anoda man daughter join. Then afta the waka make una two go church go pray for forgiveness b'cos una sin full bucket, from illegal intercourse to double murder.

And which kind naija boi u be sef?? u neva hear of GOLD CIRCLE b4? Next tym wey e hungry u like that again, contact your nearest mallam or aboki or visit your nearest chemist, before you do am.

Keep searching for a job O! just in case the babe no gree backspace the pregnancy.

i wish you all the best & congratulations, twins is not easy. You are truly a man with double barrel.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by onatisi(m): 12:18pm On May 23, 2008
well done my guy , i am very happy for you ,
i will like you to ask people on this site that have been abusing u and blaming u one question , why haven't they got married ? and believe me they will have just one stupid and foolish answer i am looking for a job or i want to be okay with a flat , car and money . my friend believe me that is the most stupid reason in this world to wait on marriage becos no matter how hard we try our destiny is written down already , i told someone that since that day u have bee trying to acquired the millions or money and things u want to use to settle down how many millions have u acquired ?
ask people on this site that are condemning u how many of those luxury things which they carved to have before settling down how many do they have now ? look my guy Nigeria is a country u cant allow to dictate ur life pattern for u , u ae chosen a way and believe me u are a step ahead of ppl who are ur age mate still looking for a job or good life before settling down .
secondly i don't know how old u are now but lets accept that u are 25 or 28 then my guy i congratulate u , because by the time you are 50 years old ur first child will be about 20 or 22 years old , there are many people on this site that are 36 ,39 40 with no job no wife , nothing and still blaming u , by te time they are 50 their 1st child will be 10 years old that is even if they procreate on time .
thirdly on the issue of upkeep believe something tHe LORD GOD that has been feeding bu till today will feed u for the rest of ur life and u will be okay , we are afraid of getting married because of fear f what we will eat or wear , my brother read the bible and know the the lord will provide for you . don't worry
. fourthly
look for a job and i can promise u by the time u are 3 month or 2 months into everything u will have gotten a job wand those still waiting for a ob will still be there looking and waiting for things to improve before steeping forward
THERE IS A RULE IN LIFE
TAKE A STEP AND OTHER THINGS WILL FOLLOW . AND PLEASE PRAY HARD TOO .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by bimbotolu: 12:29pm On May 23, 2008
the thing is what are u u guys doing under same roof without beign married.well the deed is done.am happy u're not willing increase ur sin and go for arbortion.be truly repentant,do what u ought to do .and i pray the mercifyl God will look down on u with mercy providing u with a good job

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by usmangid: 12:51pm On May 23, 2008
Happy 4 u boy. But u should have used a condom as protection against pregnancy and also STDs.

CONGRATS!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 23, 2008
la vache !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by MaryChi1: 4:33pm On May 23, 2008
Guy make you no worry.i must confess i like your courage cos not every guy that will accept responsibility just as you have done. the mistake has been done and as you don chop liver say you want your pikin,GOD GO GIVE YOU BETTER JOB.you,your wife and your children no go suffer.MAKE I HEAR YOU SAY A BIG AMEN.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless by ceebee(f): 6:52pm On May 23, 2008
I'll keep my own as plain and simple as I can. I no send wetin any body wan yarn, this na my own opinion. wetn u mean by abortion is not on your agenda? Abortion should be on every guys agenda that plans on impreganting a girl without a job, a house, a car or even

Esss
i think ur silly to recommend abortion God forgive u.
U're a pessimist.
people like u would have money yet no children i pray u dont have dat experienmce as for d new father GOD woukld enrich enlarge and bless u favour wolud follow has he not said it will he not do it he is not man He should lie.
have courage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service Invite / Employment In Lagos State Ministry / !!workforce Calling!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.