Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

If You Spend More Than 5-hours On PC, You Need These 4 Exercises - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / If You Spend More Than 5-hours On PC, You Need These 4 Exercises (627 Views)

How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps / How To Use MTN Night Data During The Day 24 Hours On PC? / Beautiful Wallpaper For Your Pc. You Will Love It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Spend More Than 5-hours On PC, You Need These 4 Exercises by vowiski(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
In a world where almost everything is done on the internet, the time people spend on their personal computers have increased tremendously. There can be heath complications arising from this singular act, heavy users like bloggers and PC gamers seem to be the most type of users that falls under the “heavy usage” category.

While everyone has set a target to surpass a milestone, we must also start to consider our health, so the reward for hard-work won’t be an unhealthy future. As a tech blogger, I am a victim of this and spend countless hours on my PC, but after reconsidering my footpath, I did some dig-up and come up with this 4 recommended exercises for those who spend too much time on PC.

Effect of Sitting Too Long Your Desk
A lot of negative effects have been attributed to long time on the PC, the few listed below forms the most dominant effect that may deprive one of a healthy future.
1. The chances of a heart disease raises above 50%
2. Prone to cancer
3. Eye problem
4. Back pain
5. Cutting down quality life ahead

Health professionals have recommended a standing desk as a measure of preventing the outcome of these negative effects.

However, these exercises listed below seem to have a better prevention mechanism than any other and I recommend it.

4 Recommended Exercises For PC Users
1. Skipping: - http://www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/07/4-recommended-exercises-for-people-who-spend-much-time-on-pc.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Disk Management In Windows 8 / Your Urgent Assistance Is Needed Please. / Multi Links And Wifree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.