Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For (2109 Views)

Tecno Is Going Premium And It Is Frightening. Here's Why / Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever / Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by WackyJ1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Welcome to another tecno thread. Tecno has been releasing cool android phones for a while now and now they're the most popular budget smartphone making company in this country, millions of sales everywhere.
from their N3 to the D3, D5 and then N3 to F7, and p3 and l3 all good phones but the one thing i have noticed that is stopping me from getting a tecno phone is that each of the models will have many good qualities and will leave out one special one that would not have taken them amything to put. whether it's RAM, screen size, internal memory, flash etc.
Okay lets look at the models one by one
N3, very nice phone but limited in RAM space(512), small screen (3.5) inches, just ginger bread. i decided to wait some more
D3 and D5cam along, D5 had almost everything i was looking for, but then lacked 3g, not even worth discussing angry.
N7 came along good evrything 4gb internal memory,5mp cam, flash, 1,2ghz dual core, android ICS but then the screen size was too big.
F7 came along just to make matters worse, they just had to make the PHANTOM A1 have a 5.0 inch screen.

Why can't tecno Give a phone that has
OS- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
Network- 3G/2G
Screen Size 4.0 or even 4.5 inches
Internal Memory- 4gb
Ram- 1gb
Processors- 1gz dual core
Card Slot- Up to 32 gb with 4gb included
camera- 5mp at the back with flash and 1.2mp front facing camera
then all other specs as the phantom possesses.
and lets Just call it Tecno F5 cool

If you have any other adjustments to the specs that you'ld like to see from tecno, put it here
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by BasseyJ(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
complains, screen size too big, too small, etc etcetera, you must not get Techno you know, I'm sure there are other phone with the specs you mentioned undecided
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by physise(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
bt if dey do 4 inch screen u go say too small,3.5inch too small 5inch too big,i dnt see anytin wrong with a 5inch screen
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by austinsmat(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
supported 4.5 inches, 1gig ram, 8mp&2mp and 3500amh with #25k

2 Likes

Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by s3nn2x(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
The only problem I have with Tecno products and Users is that there are no reviews. I have gone through most of the Tecno threads and I don't see real reviews, all I see are contradictory posts, one side complaining and the other side praising Tecno. I am even considering getting a Tecno product to do an unbiased review. It is not too much to ask na. Since F7 users are already comparing Tecno with Samsung, then I think a review will be best.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by biomedixexcel(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
So tecno go produce for u only plus go to their office and tell them......but my fear is dat they wont answer u cos u dont av such money to tell them such! or wait for them cos them never stop.....they are still producing!

#admin should close dis thread make we see front
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by WackyJ1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
physise: bt if dey do 4 inch screen u go say too small,3.5inch too small 5inch too big,i dnt see anytin wrong with a 5inch screen
how 4inch is good, 4.5 even better, 5inch is not that portable and looks awkward in the pocket

1 Like

Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by WackyJ1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
biomedixexcel: So tecno go produce for u only plus go to their office and tell them......but my fear is dat they wont answer u cos u dont av such money to tell them such! or wait for them cos them never stop.....they are still producing!

#admin should close dis thread make we see front
You didn't make any request before they made the phone that you saved up before you bought, if i didn't have the money, i wouldn't be concerned with their phones. and ODE i didn't tell them to stop producing, i'm just saying a phone i would like to see from them.
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by physise(m): 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
WackyJ1:
how 4inch is good, 4.5 even better, 5inch is not that portable and looks awkward in the pocket
i prefer 4.3inch bt i love 5inch screen,gud 4 games n videos grin
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by WackyJ1(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
austinsmat: supported 4.5 inches, 1gig ram, 8mp&2mp and 3500amh with #25k
HA, you can't get a phone for that price especially if you're looking for quality

BasseyJ: complains, screen size too big, too small, etc etcetera, you must not get Techno you know, I'm sure there are other phone with the specs you mentioned undecided
This a tecno thread, tecno has better customer support than others with those specs, i already looked at the gionee dream d1 and e6.
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by Koolmexxi(m): 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
Bros dat's why there different models. Every model is an upgrade of d previous. not Jus tecno alone but all other companies. If d specs don't satisfy u, simply muv on to d nxt. Don't forget tecno is still very new to d android market compared to d big names and dey are already a dominant force in naija market. And wait ooo, if dey do dis one u want, dem go still do more or Jus pack up ?
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by mrdrizzy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
physise: i prefer 4.3inch bt i love 5inch screen,gud 4 games n videos grin
ever considered portability,dey should remix d5 and add jellybean 4.1.2 and 3g atleast,like hw n3 was remixed(p3)..tecno should also knw hw to label each of their product,jst scattering things, p,d,f,a,t ha..we were already taught alphabet in kindergaten
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by WackyJ1(m): 12:20am On Jul 16, 2013
mr.drizzy:
ever considered portability,dey should remix d5 and add jellybean 4.1.2 and 3g atleast,like hw n3 was remixed(p3)..tecno should also knw hw to label each of their product,jst scattering things, p,d,f,a,t ha..we were already taught alphabet in kindergaten
Exactly what i am talking about
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by buchito1(m): 2:11am On Jul 16, 2013
Bros go to www.tecno.com and drop ur complaints....
No dey tell us forr here!
We dont care! Dattz all
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2013
me i like big screen phone eh
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by udemzyudex(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2013
the op get wahala...
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by WackyJ1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Is it bad ti ask for a rounded phone ? closer to the D5 remix
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by Codedeben: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
@ OP, I guess you'd be a fan of d'banj and your favorite track would be "oliver twist".
But wait oooo, where did you get the statistic "1 million sales" from? Only on their android phones or what? You people should desist from hyping anything tecno. 1 million units you just called like that.... Na P square album?

Back to the topic, you should know there's no 100% efficient machine , and so you should never expect to see any product that would meet even close to 95% of your desires. No matter how perfect it almost is, there would always be a "but" which is now dependent on what you want.
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by alorauzoms(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2013

supported
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by WackyJ1(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2013
With Gionee on the Heels with their elife E3 and Samsung with it's dual sim Galaxy range, techno should really review this
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by enobong18: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2013
Lets just wait... They may surprice us
Re: TECNO! Is This Too Much To Ask For by enobong18: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2013

Is that not to much for N25k?

(1) (Reply)

Awoof GLO Credit / Innjoo Inote Official Review Thread / Mtn Blackberry Subscription Codes - 2015 Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.